Muddys' Black Death

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Muddy Paws

Reaction score
Black Death is a cross of Black Widow and Bjorn (?) and is supposed to be super sticky, stanky and stoney!

The other plants are Purple Wreck, which is presently preggers with some Blockhead babies ;) and another strain which could be Sadhu, but until I'm sure, it's 420#5.

My light is a 600 watt digital w/ HPS running. I use Miracle Grow Moisture Control Soil with extra perlite, vermiculite, lime, earthworm castings and whatever I can throw in there that sounds good.

I use molasses with every other feeding.

These are at about day 14 of flower.

Enjoy!

Farmpics 054.jpg

Farmpics 056.jpg

BDeath1.jpg

here's the link to the Black Death

hxxp://www.planetskunk.com/blackdeath-p-276.html

you'll have to change the hxxp to http.

Here's a pic of my last bud til this crop comes through...it's Blockhead. Also, my attempt to photograph the pregnant PWreck..lol I'll work on it ;)

Lastbud.jpg

Pregger.jpg

Thorn said:
sounds like an interesting strain muddy!

I agree, Thorn! It grows out very light blue in color, then later on @ 12-13 weeks, it's supposed to have a Black Pheno.

I grew it mostly for the Black Widow, but I'll probably cross it with something that doesn't take so long to flower. We'll see how it smokes; I'll dig around a bit. Another grower named Ol Irie grew some out and I'll see if he minds if I borrow some pics.

If you have any pics, feel free to post anything you want on this thread. I love a good mullet thread..lol

:headbang2:

So, I'm at about day 36 of 12/12 and the Black Death are filling out quite nicely and they have been looking healthier. I found that even as strong as the nutes in MG-MC soil, it still lacks certain elements that cause the leaves to yellow from the bottom up. I've been adding a bit (5Ml) of Pure Blend Pro (veg) in with every other watering and the plants seem to like it :)

These pics are from a week ago. I'll get new ones in a bit.

Mystery haze.jpg

Black Death3.jpg

Blackdeth22.jpg

Black Death and PurpleWreck at 35...the colas on the BD are filling out nicely and packing up around the sides. I don't think it will be loose fluffy buds!

The burn you see on the leaves is from my adding Epsom salt when the plant appeared to be yellowing. Better on the leaves than on the buds.

Cookies 006.jpg

Cookies 007.jpg

Cookies 008.jpg

12-13 weeks! shite I have a thai haze x skunk #1 that im not willing to grow right now because of the 14-16 week flower. Good thing I got them as freebies! Your girls look beautiful though. Hey thought i would tell you I have 1 Bublelicious girl going 2 auto white russians and 2 MTF X strawberry disiel. Ill have to get some pics of them for you. How everything been going?

Actually I bet you Muddy Paws that that burn you see is due to to much nitrogen in the soil. Which would also explain your droopy dark green leaves. Just a theory is all.

Latest posts

Back