Med Grows anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4u2sm0ke

Reaction score
Hello friends...just looking to have some more fun with what I call My Med grow..all you need is a pill bottle the size of your cig lighter..drop a fun bean in there and join and have some fun...heres mine..grow baby grow:hubba:

PLAYERS

4u2s
m0ke...MALE ..game over

Canibanol cannonball..turned Male..Game over!! thanks for playn
papabeach1......Had to quit..personal reasons..thanks for playN
Thorn
UKgirl420
GMCORP...........never sprouted.Game over...thanks for playing
Purple Skunk
CowboyBudsy

009.JPG

011.JPG

MARY-JANE said:
so what did you do place a seed and some soil in med bottle? If so maybe it will be something to try.
i belive its for fun and maybe to make u a better grower breaking rules.i will never forget the greengiant grow i beleive mutt started,i may join i will let u know!PS
whats the rules will the seedling stay in the med container its whole life and will it be on 12/12 from begining?

cool games for these cool times. I wanted to use a clone so i could jump straight to flower but i figured id be cheating. Heres a bean i started with GG, a little transplanting and voila :)
horse11.jpghorse2.JPGhorse3.JPG
in the excitement i forgot to poke some holes, ill have to pull out my mini-drill after work :rolleyes:
Grow lil ladies

PurpleSkunk said:

Purple skunk..Thanks for the link..I did fallow along that one..We do have a Green Giant grow going..but you will need to go to that thread please..This one is for the medicine bottle thanks..and play along..its all in fun.:)

The link to GREEN GIANT is in my signiture..KEEP M GREEN:D

canibanol cannonball said:
cool games for these cool times. I wanted to use a clone so i could jump straight to flower but i figured id be cheating. Heres a bean i started with GG, a little transplanting and voila :)
View attachment 87552View attachment 87553View attachment 87554
in the excitement i forgot to poke some holes, ill have to pull out my mini-drill after work :rolleyes:
Grow lil ladies

hey friend thanks for playing..haha..I did the same thing...woke the next morning :holysheep: i need drain holes in there...be carefull not to drill holes in hand..lol and yours is the same size as mine..cool this will be fun..GO Meds Go.:hubba:

MARY-JANE said:
so what did you do place a seed and some soil in med bottle? If so maybe it will be something to try.

yes Mary-Jane...this is all in fun and would not use good genetis on these fun grows..find some bag seed and dump out asprin bottle..be sure to drill holes in bottom..lol..add soil throw in a fun bean and play..its going to be a cold winter..:)

I wanna play I wanna play! lol

Can it be an autoflowering plant or just a 12/12? I'd have to find a nice little pot, how many mls does the size pot take and have you drilled a hole in the bottom?

Thorn said:
I wanna play I wanna play! lol

Can it be an autoflowering plant or just a 12/12? I'd have to find a nice little pot, how many mls does the size pot take and have you drilled a hole in the bottom?

im guessing any SEED will do :), drilling my holes tonight. Good Luck everyone

Wow!!!! this is turning out Better then the GREEN GIANT..lol...Thanks for playing friends..

WiseGuy.. Thanks for playing this one is sure to be fun..The more that play along I thing the faster the Winter will go by..lol..and from the looks of can can's area we need to get threw it quik..lol..

Thorn..It can be whatever bean you want..I use Bag seed and wouldnt use good Genetics on these fun grows but thats me..and for the pill bottle..I say what ever you have thats the size of your average ciggarett lighter..even a asprin bottle would work..as long as it holds medacine..

Purple Skunk...Not be sitting on the fence too long..just do it!!!!

UKgirl420....Cant wait to see yours...

And everyone That plays....please add a link in your signature..and we will all have this thread..Thanks everyone whos playing.. Need to check on rules for side bets..cause can can's looks to be overdose.lol..You wash that bottle befor planting in it?..you left some Birth control pils in there huh?..lol..thas cheating..and a Myth..

canibanol cannonball said:
I got a stupid question. Can i just keep this seedling on 12/12?

why would that be stupid?..If you want do it..I plan on 3 weeks then flower..but its up to you my friend. Are you affraid of root space?

4u2sm0ke said:
why would that be stupid?..If you want do it..I plan on 3 weeks then flower..but its up to you my friend. Are you affraid of root space?

yes - root space is going to be an issue, i was thinking even cutting bigger drain holes to let the roots escape a bit..lol
I'll keep her on 12/12 from start.

thanks bro! yea its about time i had some fun! And well i'm sure I could fit something small in my micro grow box! Will have a look round to see what I can find...what about an old camera film box - those black ones if u know which i mean?

If i do it, it'll prob be a lowryder mint or an afghan and whichever will be on 12/12 from seed as thats what my Orange are on :D

Thorn said:
thanks bro! yea its about time i had some fun! And well i'm sure I could fit something small in my micro grow box! Will have a look round to see what I can find...what about an old camera film box - those black ones if u know which i mean?

If i do it, it'll prob be a lowryder mint or an afghan and whichever will be on 12/12 from seed as thats what my Orange are on :D

Thorn..thanks for playing..and these will fit great in your micro grow..I was thinking of the camera film Holder and know everyone will have one of those..But was hopeing to do that one next:D ..Im sure you can come up with a pill bottle...Grandma and Grandpa take lots of meds..Go next door and tell them you need thier Valum bottle..half full if they dont mind..lol..what about a small asprin bottle Thorn? This is all in fun, and if you can't come up with one then your film can will work..just put holes you know. and have fun..

Can can.....more holes meens it will dry faster..and 12/12 ok

yeroc1982 said:
id join in but have no seeds, just clones.

a few people have asked about clones..I say if you can fit one it there and want to play around..then do it..I think it would be harder..but hell cloneing itself is hard..lol..okay yeroc1982.. you just open the play ground for clones to play a long I want to see this..please post pics in here okay? and Have fun:)

Latest posts

Back