Lowryder #2 Stealth Grow...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

st00ner

Reaction score
Well I have decided that growing a strain that gets big is a pretty bad idea... I dont have alot of room that is 100% safe to use from everyone (My clossets have been inspeccted before)

I built a TV table and stuck a bunch of T5's under it.... Pretty stealthy setup no one has noticed anything :D

Settled on Lowryder #2 so I could keep it all in a small enclosure... Also if I even take a single hit of weed as strong as blueberry, white widow, etc, I just pass out... need something weaker LOL.

On day 20 today.

Seeing first signs of sex in a few... Going to dedicate one female and male to getting seeds.

Water Schedule (Ever 3.5 days water with 1.5 cups of water) Nutes every other water, alternate between 250 PPM and 500 PPM). Didn't use nutes for the first 3 weeks till today.

Setup:
10 T5 40W Lamps (Mixed spectrum, 2500 Lumens each)
Fox Farms Ocean Forrest Soil
1.5 Liter 9" tall pots (For the big lowryder tap root)
General Hydroponics Flora Nova 4-8-7
Under the TV table... :hubba:
Grow Space: 3'x2'4"
About 3600 Lumens per square foot growing space..

Snapshot_20081116.jpg

Snapshot_20081116_1.jpg

Snapshot_20081116_3.jpg

Snapshot_20081116_4.jpg

Snapshot_20081116_5.jpg

yay i love stealth!!! a lot like my setup bro! I will be following along closely and will try and help out if i can, but i'm sure you won;t need any help :)

plants look fab! when you have lights on in your grow but off in room is there any lights leaks? be careful if there is that no one goes in your room when your not there at night ;)

good luck with everything bro. how are they taking to the feed? my lr2s that i did didn't like too much food at all. also they will probably get pretty stinky so start buying a LOT of incense if you not got a carbom scrubber or owt :D

Thorn said:
yay i love stealth!!! a lot like my setup bro! I will be following along closely and will try and help out if i can, but i'm sure you won;t need any help :)

plants look fab! when you have lights on in your grow but off in room is there any lights leaks? be careful if there is that no one goes in your room when your not there at night ;)

good luck with everything bro. how are they taking to the feed? my lr2s that i did didn't like too much food at all. also they will probably get pretty stinky so start buying a LOT of incense if you not got a carbom scrubber or owt :D

Thanks man, I will probably just go to the store and buy a carbon scrubber. I am getting an xmas tree which smells strong of pine which should help also... Right now I have alot of ONA products in the open.

cool. i dont have a setup big enough to fork out on anything too fancy to hide the smell, but its not too much of a problem, i did have the odd one lr2 that STUNK like a SKUNK though hehe. but i always burn a lot of incense anyway - except when i'm ill :)

I am trying to find some way to work maybe a 150 Watt HPS or two in when they are flowering to get those lumen's up..... problem is with limited space it is hard to disperse the concentrated light... Cant have it to close to the plants.

yea true true... i have a 150watt hps, but cannot use it in my tiny grow box lol i did use it on my first plants in my last house for their last 2/3 weeks of flowering and if made ALL the difference. I really love that lamp! cannot wait to use it again :D how many grows you done before?

Thorn said:
yea true true... i have a 150watt hps, but cannot use it in my tiny grow box lol i did use it on my first plants in my last house for their last 2/3 weeks of flowering and if made ALL the difference. I really love that lamp! cannot wait to use it again :D how many grows you done before?

One grow but I only made it 15 days due to some inspection complications I had to throw em out... It was Northern Lights x Skunk, 5 Feminized Seeds. They were doing good but I didn't know anything at the time really...

They were setup in the closet.

Never had a harvest before, I just actually moved into my first place so.. yeah lol

sweet :D shame on those feminized seeds though. its annoying eh. i dont get inspections where i'm at but i dont pay the bills so cant really take the piss with a big setup lol my first grow we had a dude come round to measure the room sizes and he was right next to the grow!! god that was scarey...NEVER again! anyway i'm hijacking your grow! I'll leave you in peace so someone else can have a say :)

Just about to order a carbon scrubber from http://www.safetyfilters.com/ ...

It was $130 but it looks pretty heavy duty lol, plus the dude is a sponsor of this site.

Looks like that will keep my room smelling nice :D

Thanks guys! My main hope is this stuff is not to potent.... Thats why I got a ruderalis autoflowering plant...

Like I get high alot easier than everyone else and don' get a tollerance.. So I can see stuff by smoking some schwag lol.

Wow... they LOVED the 250 PPM 4-8-7 nutes... I swear they like got 50% bigger overnight....

I just added 80w of more Fluorescent lighting on the side...

That brings em up to 3600 lummens per square foot.

Going to add 80 more watts to the other side and call it a day at 4200 lumens that makes 480 total watts....

Setup TONS of auto air freshening around the house, in the room, and under the table...

I have the smell under control for the time being... Going to get a carbon filter next paycheck.

They are not showing sex yet, just little tiny things that look like leaves on the sides of the nodes... One looks like it is getting close to sexing, but I wont be able to sex for a few days probobly...

Well, Just sex one of them! SHES A LADY!!!!

I hope this means since no males have shown I have no males :D

I moved the plants closer to the lights and they are TAKING OFF.

Will have updated pics for you guys tommorow :hubba:

KEEP IT GREEN

Very cool, I'll be following long closely. I've been really considering growing this strain so i can't wait to see how it turns out for you. I really like the stealth too, very cool.

well, I moved the exhaust, and put a five galon bucket which I filled with water and Odor Neutralizing Agent gel in front of it...... That plus the carbon scrubber are going to be my odor killers :D

No one can see the exhaust... I have achived total stealth...

Alot of plants are showing preflowers...

pic updates in the morning.

2 more have shown sex! They are ladies...

I think I am seeing male preflowers on one but still I am not 100% sure it is a male.

taking pics now.

The others are still runty looking... I think they are going to be late bloomers. Definitely not using them for genetics!

Ok here is the update....

4 Identified Females
2 Identified Males (One pulled, one I am going to have to relocated and collect pollen from because its a monster with good genetics I think)
2 Unidentified.

I am very excited about my lady count :D

Guys, I do not have anywhere I can move the male to....

What if I just clipped 95% of its pollen sacks off and let nature take its course with a couple sacks? Would that ruin my hole crop?

I may just throw the male out and re order seeds since my crop got off to a slow start...

I just watch the males and wait for them until the sacks are just getting ready to open.Then cut them down and put them in a ziplock baggie and in a few days you'll have released pollen in the bottom.

Latest posts

Back