[Caution: Dynamite]

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Effen Gee

Movin' on up!
Reaction score
Thought I would share a recipe with the MP community and stop being so darn selfish.

Here you go;

Firecrackers are great...work pretty well...but these are INSANITY. These are [DYNAMITE]...not to be confused with Dy-no-mite!
These have the potential to make you freak out...or feel the "Oh crap, I took too much" heart-racing-anxious-uncomfortable-fun-happy-joy-time.
You know, when your brain starts telling you that you need to go to the hospital because it's swimming in THC.

I mean STONED.
...Or really high, depending on what you use.

Even for the seasoned veteran, Like myself and NorCalHal...
Do not take these if you have ANY obligations, plans or chores as you may not be able to perform them. I always end up on the 360 again splitting heads and such...then bedtime.

Seriously...this is almost disgusting

Now that that is out of the way..

this is double dose, break the cracker in half. I have never eaten a whole one...never been that brave.

[Materials:]

2 Grahm Crackers

Soft or Chunky penut butter

Butter Knife

Foil

Cannabis Flowers (1.5 to 2.0 grams)*

Grinder

Courage

[Assembly Instructions:]

Preheat your oven to 325 degrees. Don't give me that volitlatizing crap...or the vaporizing jargin...just read on...

Grind your stuff, form it into a rectangle the same size as the gram cracker. This step makes application much more simple and less messy.

Spread a good amount of penut butter on the cracker, leaving about a 1/4 in or 2 to 3 cm gap around the edge of the cracker. This is also kinda important too. Later of course.

Take the cracker with penut butter, lay it face down onto the square pile of ground flowers, lift and set aside, depending on what you are using there may be a good amount that good not stick to the penut butter. This you can sprinke on top.

Oh, and be sure to grind really good...liike you are trying to get a powder.

Repeat the penut butter application on the second cracker and place on top of the first. make sure they are flat and even. the weed should be completely covered by the penut butter on both crackers and only exposed on the sides.

Then fill the edges with penut butter, essentally sealing it in. Thus the uncaring nature to the temprature in the oven. everything is trapped in the penut butter capsule.

Wrap it in aluminum foil, bake that bird for about...ummm...like 30 to 35 minutes, then let cool for another 10 to 15.
You are definately going to need something to drink to wash this thing down, as it is harder to eat than an MRE cracker with no water. Which is impossible.

I drink milk with it... I know...gross, but it's a good "Troat Food Lube"

Plus, this thing is so much easyer to make than those tiny little crackers.

Heres some pic's from the last time I made one. For a Shark's game.I used Cindy 99, Cured for almost a whole year...and they lost.

DSC03711.JPG

DSC03714.JPG

DSC03715.JPG

Big shocker there. At least I was high out of my mind....

Mmmmm...nothin like a good MRE cracker to make your day better...bland, unsalted and virtually flavorless! :p

I'll have a go at this recipe man...thx for it!

OOhhh, how long do they keep???? Can it be frozen? Sounds like a great thing to bring to the indoor waterpark on Xmas day. ;)

Pretty sure you can freeze them indefinately, and they will keep for a while.

Careful about warm storage though, cause the oils in the penut butter may either soak into the cracker or become rancid if stored @ room temp for...weeks maybe?

I would make a bunch and freez 'em if I were you.

Doubt your kids would even eat a whole bite, as they are HORRIBLE to eat.

...I forgot to add that part. These things taste pretty bad, at least to me and everyone I know.

But I have become kind of grossed out by the taste of cannabis, especially after its been cooked.

That tincture recepie from Subcool was AMAZING, but the flavor of cannabis made me gag. Cannabutter has the same effect as well.

So make no mistake, this may taste nasty and have a grainy, dry, eating-shakelike texture.

Maybe adding some chocolate chips on one penut butter sides of the crackers would flip the flavor to the Non-**** spectrum...

I will let you know how it pans out....

Weekly?

...that's a lot.

You usually wake up stoned from the previous day...

Thanks for the easy recipe, followed the instructions, had a really slow heavy stone for hours, worked a treat !!!!

hey gee.. have you try mixed that peanut butter with honey before mix with that fluffy buds? it taste good.. 3 years ago I caught my boy try to get my snack!! I said thats MINE.. seems my 2nd son seem like it.. he thought it was just cracker with peanut butter lol...

try honey mixed with peanut butter.. it taste sweeter... man.. it will be a good story for my 2nd son when he grow up lol...

papabeach1 said:
it taste good.. 3 years ago I caught my boy try to get my snack!! I said thats MINE....

:laugh:

I'll try the honey...Problem is, these things are really hot and it seems if you leave them in the oven for about 45 minutes they work even better.

I've run out of he green stuff, does anyone know if using cannabis with this recipe will have the same effect as marijuana ?

Thanks
Brian

Latest posts

Back