4 Weeks into Bloom

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djcoolj

Reaction score
There's no smell like SKUNK
Beens from Amsterdam seeds Skunk Special
4 weeks into bloom
small grow area 3'x3'
400w HPS 2FLCT 2' 20 W Grow lights running down the side
Fox Farn Nutr.
Fox Farm Bloom
Fox Farm soil
20 Gallon pot with dranage

The Buds are every where on this girl she and her sistter want to produce
I Veged these girls for only 5 weeks after seeds poped on 18/6 moved to 12/12 4 weeks ago, pics took just before there wake up and breakfast.

4wb 002.JPG

4wb 003.JPG

4wb 005.JPG

4wb 006.JPG

4wb 008.JPG

Nice!
Remember flowering begins when your girls show sex, Not when lights go on 12/12... Some plants smell less than others... And it takes about 5 weeks to start... I grew some excellent smoke that almost didn't smell...

Those look nice and healthy from here, djcoolj. How many do you have in that 20 gallon pot?

Alistair Young said:
Those look nice and healthy from here, djcoolj. How many do you have in that 20 gallon pot?

there are 2 skunk special beens are from Amsterdam
thanks for the coment lol

Looking great! I keep thinking of growing some skunk myself but then, I think about the smell ... I grow a strain that has virtually none. The thought of having six-footers smelling like that in the garden is a bit offputting. Nice plants you have there.

leafminer said:
Looking great! I keep thinking of growing some skunk myself but then, I think about the smell ... I grow a strain that has virtually none. The thought of having six-footers smelling like that in the garden is a bit offputting. Nice plants you have there.

Thanks Leafminer,

they would get that large outside and the smell would have all the neighbors over

It's all I can do to keep these ladies under controll
kepp mining
Good luck

looks like they will be another 5-6 weeks if you are right on the time they have flowered

That's look great! Looks like you're going to have some nice smoke on your hands soon...

andy52 said:
looks like they will be another 5-6 weeks if you are right on the time they have flowered

Hey Andy, as always you my friend are probably correct.
its been 4 weeks at 12/12 it took 7 day's to show sex
so my thinking is at least 5 more weeks
how big do you think the buds will get
and do you have any advice
Thanks Andy

Your ladies look a little heat stressed. What's your temp? Also- that foil is going to create hot spots.
My guess would be you got 6 to 8 weeks to go.
Good luck!

BBFan said:
Your ladies look a little heat stressed. What's your temp? Also- that foil is going to create hot spots.
My guess would be you got 6 to 8 weeks to go.
Good luck!

Thanks for the help, It had rained here and the humidity in the room with a little heat made the girls frown for a day other than that back on track
I would prefure 5 weeks but wats a couple more when its good smoke.
Thanks BBFan
or

hard to say on the size of the buds.you should have some very nice sized plants and buddage growing in the 2o gal pot. hope ya got lots a room,lol good luck my friend

djcoolj said:
Hey Andy, as always you my friend are probably correct.
its been 4 weeks at 12/12 it took 7 day's to show sex
so my thinking is at least 5 more weeks
how big do you think the buds will get
and do you have any advice
Thanks Andy

Flowering starts when you flip to 12/12. Many strains show sex while still in veg. The change in lighting signals the start of the flowering cycle and you should count from then. Your plants look wonderful--lush and bushy. Sometimes the breeders estimates on flowering time can be a bit low. The trichs will tell you when they are ready.

Those are some nice healthy looking plants but I dont really see much bud on it. After a month at 12/12 the buds should be much bigger than that, especially in that small area under an hps. My suggestion would be to hit it with a healthy dose of flower nutes. It seems to be lacking a little bit. I use the Fox Farm too and I like it a lot.

Keep us all updated with pics. I want to see those ladies at week 9 or 10.

The Hemp Goddess said:
Flowering starts when you flip to 12/12. Many strains show sex while still in veg. The change in lighting signals the start of the flowering cycle and you should count from then. Your plants look wonderful--lush and bushy. Sometimes the breeders estimates on flowering time can be a bit low. The trichs will tell you when they are ready.

Not sure how to address u lets try
Mrs Goddess
Thanks for the help Its going to get cramped in my space
next grow W/W
LOL

maineharvest said:
Those are some nice healthy looking plants but I dont really see much bud on it. After a month at 12/12 the buds should be much bigger than that, especially in that small area under an hps. My suggestion would be to hit it with a healthy dose of flower nutes. It seems to be lacking a little bit. I use the Fox Farm too and I like it a lot.

Keep us all updated with pics. I want to see those ladies at week 9 or 10.

That is what I need all the help I can get
one thing I have not wanted to do being a newby is over nutr. but I will up the dose on bloom.
the main buds on this plant if it is going to be more than 6 weeks will be hugh
thanks for your help I need all I can get

andy52 said:
hard to say on the size of the buds.you should have some very nice sized plants and buddage growing in the 2o gal pot. hope ya got lots a room,lol good luck my friend

Hey Andy,
starting to look to next grow will use same pot new soil
I was thinking W/W do you have any sugestions

Thanks

The Hemp Goddess said:

I'll have to disagree with the goddess...
I flipped on 12/12 after 4 weeks in veg, than it took another 4 for my plants to show sex... :hubba:
Some people grow on 12/12 from seed...
The trichs will tell you though... :D Even pistils will...
You will know when she's ready :rolleyes:

nikimadritista said:
Some people grow on 12/12 from seed...
The trichs will tell you though... :D Even pistils will...
You will know when she's ready :rolleyes:

On my first grow I did did 12/12 for almost the whole time and they showed there sex in about 2 months... I think its been to long :rolleyes: But almost always if your 18/6 then go down to 12/12 they will flower. lol am so :stoned: i forgot what am talking about :p

SmokeyTheBear said:
On my first grow I did did 12/12 for almost the whole time and they showed there sex in about 2 months... I think its been to long :rolleyes: But almost always if your 18/6 then go down to 12/12 they will flower. lol am so :stoned: i forgot what am talking about :p

i hear that growing 12/12 all the way through increases yield is this true?,i know it can take longer too finish off :ignore:

Latest posts

Back