flushing three different strains

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brushybill

Reaction score
i'm currently in week four of flower, northern berry, white rhino, and ak48. the ak48 looks to be at least 2 weeks ahead of the other two, how can i flush the ak48 without starving the other two strains?

Assuming they are in the same setup/tray/container you'll have to flush them all. Not unless you can transplant some to another area while you flush the AK's.

You're not going to kill the Nothernberry or Rhino while flushing the AK....they'll just won't gain as much weigh, per say. It would be like drinking water and eating a slice or two of bread each meal.

Attached are two pics of my Blue Mystic 5.8 weeks into flower. Please note that each are pollinated and some areas are swollen with seeds.

purple.jpg

dark_blue.jpg

thanks vegs
my white rhino is a 9/10 week strain, the nb is 8/9 and the ak48 is 7/8 week, i was thinking of flushing the ak48 for a week and harvesting them. then adding nutes for a week before the final flush, but i am not sure if it's worth the hassle, next grow i will keep my strains flowering times a little closer together

Yeah, and I'm hearing that's a good thing being this late into flowering. =)

Vegs said:
Yeah, and I'm hearing that's a good thing being this late into flowering. =)

You can't really be sure those are the only ones. They hide inside the female flowers sometimes and are almost impossible to see. Are the seeds a result of the hermie plant?

Are the seeds a result of the hermie plant?

No, not at all. This grow was to get viable seed as well as spot the many pheno's and record, separate, and store each for breeding purposes etc.

Next up is AK48!

BTW - I looked closely again and it appears to be nute burnt ends of young tender leaves that are now enveloped in fresh calyx growth versus "nanners" or male flowers.

Latest posts

Back