Growing Marijuana Forum Bud Pic of the Month!

sawhse
Dalahaze
Bud Pic of the Month!

JustAnotherAntMarching
DNA's Lemon Skunk
Go Back   Marijuana Growing Forum > Marijuana Seeds > Marijuana Seedbanks

Old 01-14-2009, 02:23 AM   #1
BagSeed

Default My Experience With Attitude Seeds

I ordered some Auto-AK47 from attitude seedbank a couple of weeks ago and thought I would write a review for them. They were the cheapest of the 3 seed banks i was looking at (seedboutique, dope-seeds, and attitude). I used the 420 coupon code too and got 10% off. I got a confirmation email for my order instantly and a day later got a tracking number and said it was shipped. For the first couple of days the Royal Mail site said the package was pending then it said "Sent Abroad". The tracking number didn't work on the US mail site though for some reason. I emailed attitude about it and got a promt reply. I tried again and it worked and said it was in my town. I got it and i gotta say NO stealth hardly. It was just in a manilla envalope with bubble wrap in it and then another envalope in that one that contained the seeds. All seeds were in perfect shape and I also got my 5 pack of G-13 Labs power skunk and my 1 FEM G-13 labs Gigabud. All-in-all a good experience but when ordering you should DEFINATELY specify to use the stealth meathods. Who would have thought you would have to specificly tell them you want them to be sneaky, I mean it is only illegal and all.
Old 01-14-2009, 02:52 AM   #2
tchashow

tchashow tchashow

dont think you shoulda mentioned who it was shipped by or how you recieved it. im pretty sure police can come to this website if they wanted 2. just be careful what you say on here. dont want leo finding out how we recieve our seeds when we get them shipped. maybe you should edit your post.
tchashow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 03:36 AM
blancolighter
This message has been deleted by blancolighter.
Old 01-14-2009, 03:50 AM   #3
Motor City Madman
hiding in the projects

Motor City Madman Motor City Madman Motor City Madman Motor City Madman Motor City Madman Motor City Madman Motor City Madman Motor City Madman Motor City Madman Motor City Madman Motor City Madman

Thats interesting that you have to select stealth when ordering and pay extra. Boutique complimentary stealth.

BHC Member # 252

My Bubbledust Grow
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ad.php?t=42825
Motor City Madman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 08:45 AM   #4
84VW

if you actually look at the shipping methods on attitude there are specific ones to select for stealth, if you dont specifically select it you wont get it, its that simple

and yes, you really shouldnt mention exactly how it was shipped regardless of how you feel about it

unless you dont care about anyone else getting their seeds

and your welcome for the the 420 code
Old 01-14-2009, 01:19 PM   #5
TheEnhancementSmoker
RED TEAM GO

TheEnhancementSmoker TheEnhancementSmoker TheEnhancementSmoker TheEnhancementSmoker TheEnhancementSmoker TheEnhancementSmoker TheEnhancementSmoker TheEnhancementSmoker TheEnhancementSmoker TheEnhancementSmoker TheEnhancementSmoker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motor City Madman
Thats interesting that you have to select stealth when ordering and pay extra. Boutique complimentary stealth.
While I have received all 4 or 5 orders that I have placed with Seed Boutique, they are no where near as stealth as the extra "stealth option" from Attitude.
TheEnhancementSmoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 01:39 PM   #6
Pothead420
Delta-9

Pothead420 Pothead420 Pothead420 Pothead420 Pothead420 Pothead420 Pothead420 Pothead420 Pothead420 Pothead420 Pothead420

i have gotten seeds from growers all over the world and they were all packaged different no were near stealth and i always get my package.
i also ordered from the DOC and Gypsy Nirvana seed boutique multiple times and i never missed an order 100% delivery from Cali, Germany, Oregon, Netherlands, United Nations, NY, Brazil, and Maui .
but im gonna check out attitude i want to try those auto AK-47's they look very stable and produce nicely and the freebies sound good to
Attached Images

All elite clone only strains
Dabney, KKSC, Bermese x G13,
Pre-98 Bubba, ODD

ENTER HERE

Auto breeding project

Short Stuff#1 and Snowryder
ENTER HERE

OVERGROW THE WORLD

Last edited by Pothead420; 01-14-2009 at 01:45 PM.
Pothead420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 03:12 PM   #7
Thorn
Micro Queen

Thorn Thorn Thorn Thorn Thorn Thorn Thorn Thorn Thorn Thorn Thorn

sorry but whats the 420 code all about?

I'm taking part in the Med Grow AND Toxic Waste

My Last Grow: Lowryder Mint - now smoked

People People People Read the RULES Please!

All text and pictures uploaded by this person is purely fictional and for entertainment purposes only.
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 07:54 PM   #8
84VW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn
sorry but whats the 420 code all about?
i had made a post a bit ago in the seedbank section for attitude

the code 420 gets %10 off your order
Old 01-14-2009, 08:34 PM   #9
kubefuism

kubefuism kubefuism kubefuism kubefuism kubefuism kubefuism kubefuism kubefuism kubefuism kubefuism kubefuism

And that post has helped alot of people. Myself included owe you that thank you....so.... thank you. The t-shirt I ordered for stealth was pretty cool too... That was the surprise I had.
kubefuism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 09:20 PM   #10
CasualGrower

CasualGrower CasualGrower CasualGrower CasualGrower CasualGrower CasualGrower CasualGrower CasualGrower CasualGrower CasualGrower CasualGrower

still waiting on my order from Marijauna-seeds.nl and got the stealth option.... If you got yours and they just shipped that way LOL... I BETTER get mine!!! hehehe... After the 2 orders I had with the Doc got nabbed .
Old 01-14-2009, 09:39 PM   #11
Lemmongrass
Basil Farmer.

Lemmongrass Lemmongrass Lemmongrass Lemmongrass Lemmongrass Lemmongrass Lemmongrass Lemmongrass Lemmongrass Lemmongrass Lemmongrass

thats actually how i found this site a while ago was via google searching for a site with discount codes(i remember reading about one a year or two ago but couldn't remember it). not why i stayed tho, so many better reasons here :P
Lemmongrass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 08:53 AM   #12
metproductions
Novice Grower

metproductions

i just ordered some red diesel ill update w/ a review
metproductions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 01:52 AM   #13
PUFF MONKEY
TOWELIE IS MADE OF HEMP

PUFF MONKEY PUFF MONKEY PUFF MONKEY PUFF MONKEY PUFF MONKEY PUFF MONKEY PUFF MONKEY PUFF MONKEY PUFF MONKEY PUFF MONKEY PUFF MONKEY

i did'nt see anything stealthy about the way my goods were packed but i got them all the same....oh yeah, i opted for the stealth shipping.
B.H.C #878
My first awesome grow
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...d=1#post290454

MY "NEW" INDUSTRIAL GROW ROOM
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ad.php?t=48716
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken" - Col.Sanders
PUFF MONKEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 08:02 PM   #14
WillyGreen28

WillyGreen28 WillyGreen28 WillyGreen28

I had never tried buying seeds online before and a friend convinced me to give it a try. I did the freebie offer from attitude seeds and sure enough everything arrived just fine. I went with the stealth shipping just for the fact that they guarantee you will get it and if you don't they will reship for free. It's worth a couple extra bucks to get a guaranteed delivery. Very excited to try these seeds.
WillyGreen28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 08:30 PM   #15
Hamster Lewis
Furry Moderator

Hamster Lewis Hamster Lewis Hamster Lewis Hamster Lewis Hamster Lewis Hamster Lewis Hamster Lewis Hamster Lewis Hamster Lewis Hamster Lewis Hamster Lewis

I think it is pretty well known by now that Attitude is a great option for buying your beans....I don't know of any other site that routinely gives away great freebies and you just pay shipping....

In the beginning, man created god...

Science can fly you to the moon...religion flies you into buildings

BHC#1313 VHC#69 TGC#135
Hamster Lewis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 12:16 PM   #16
iamtd
Growing Wild

iamtd iamtd iamtd iamtd iamtd iamtd iamtd

I'm looking at

hxxp://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/tga-subcool-seeds/tga-subcool-seeds-jilly-bean/prod_1183.html

or

hxxp://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/tga-subcool-seeds/tga-subcool-seeds-vortex/prod_1181.html
iamtd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 04:34 PM   #17
mojavemama
Vapor Vixen

mojavemama mojavemama mojavemama mojavemama mojavemama mojavemama mojavemama mojavemama mojavemama mojavemama mojavemama

Ooooh, Iamtd--I would kill for either Jilly Bean or Vortex beans! I've been drooling over them for a long time. Alas, they are way beyond my budget. But I DO hope you get them so I can follow your grow journal! I have heard nothing but praise about both these strains of Subcool's. GO FOR IT!!!!

2nd Grow Desert Indoor/Outdoor 2009/2010
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...609#post541609

BHC #531
VHC#420
mojavemama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 04:27 PM   #18
iamtd
Growing Wild

iamtd iamtd iamtd iamtd iamtd iamtd iamtd

I want to grow sativa Dom strains but have height restrictions. So they seem perfect for me. They also seem a bit different, which I like. Someone also mentioned c99 but I'm having trouble finding them. Lots of hybrids though.
iamtd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 06:38 PM   #19
JBonez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motor City Madman
you call that stealth?

either way, seed boutique delivers, NEVER had a problem getting my gear.
Old 01-08-2010, 10:09 PM   #20
legalize_freedom

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamtd
I want to grow sativa Dom strains but have height restrictions. So they seem perfect for me. They also seem a bit different, which I like. Someone also mentioned c99 but I'm having trouble finding them. Lots of hybrids though.
Hey man check out Joey Weed at the Hemp Depot...I have some growing from him right now. Also I have ordered from the depot several times and alway have recieved my order. hempdepot.ca/ (put 3 w's in front of that)