hey this my first grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gsxr1000

Reaction score
wanted to see what you all think of my little set up pics up soon.

lloks like a good start..How about some more info on setup? looks like a hydro grow? what nutes? what type lights and size of grow area?looks like the light could be moved a bit closer..but i want more info..okay..Im sending some MOJO for the little ones..Thanks for growing:bolt::bong:

yes it is hydro, right now its located on the shelf in my closet but, that set up is just for cloning and germing seeds, the real deal is going to be in the side of my closet, ruffly 2ft by 4 ft hoping that I could split it up to and have a grow and flower room. I'm not sure how i'm going to manage that yet. I'm using 4 14 watt t5 florescent tube bulbs. and 7-4-10 grow nutes. I have 7-9-5 as well but thought i'd start with the 7-4-10 first. I think thats all the question. I could put a pic of the area i'm planing to use if you'd like.

oh yeah the container won't allow me to put the lights closer.
the main hydro setup is going to be both drip and bubble.
and Thank you very much for the much needed mojo.

itll be hard making one closet into both a veg and flower room.
not just space but, it would have to be extremely sealed up.
so when the lights go off in flower room, theres no light from the veg room or outside getting in..
imo

I was going to Velcro some heavy tarps up and right now I'm only working with batches of 4 plants. nothing big

It's nerve racking isn't it? you just want to spray some magic water on them that makes them shoot right up.

hey gsx, nifty lil dwc/bubbler hydro set up you got there! although i have one concern, you should cover the plastic container so it is light proof. you might end up w algae problems later on.

thanks for the heads up, but that's not the container that I'm going to be using the whole time. The one you see there is just for germs and clones. Once the roots start to grow out i'm going to put them in something different.

Yeah, I want to try and split my closet up too. Once I put mine into flower, I was gonna use the room under the grow tray to do clones. Figure id take em 1-2 weeks into flower, and im figuring 2 weeks to root, them.

This is my first grow, and I dont know the strain, so if the flowering takes anywhere from 4-5 weeks, ill be able to swap in clones after 2-3 weeks of veg, and swap the bulb back to an HPS till the next flower.

Dont always have to go horizontal ya know? If its tall, try going vertical.

Wont be or awhile till I get that set up, but ill definetly be postin pics up in my journal when I do.

Good luck man, and keep us updated. Id love to see what you workout.

I know what you mean about the grow speed though. They take off after they get some leaves, first two weeks were slow for me.

Yeah mine will be a week old this friday. I was going to block out the back portion for flowering so that maybe i can just pull the curtain back and let the light in, or block them off in the back and set up a whole new light system on a time. I guess it all depends on my money situation at the time. I'm using bag seed to, not sure what the hells going to come out. I'll need help identifying them when they get old enough.

hey my grow is getting shut down apparently my step dad doesn't want me growing in the house but he doesn't mind smoking theEDIT I'm gonna snap some pictures tomorrow. I'm trying to find my own place, but house around me are way to expensive.

Well, its his place, and its a lot more risk. That sucks though, hope you can get your own pad. Try and describe to him of the harvest and that youd have your own place after the first one, heh

shocked to see what i found. my plants went a whole week with no light or air in the hydro system and when i went to check to see how dead they were. i found these beautiful bushes staring back at me. After all they have been through there was now way I could kill them. I'll post pics tomorrow. I'm moving my grow into a dresser draw, and am going to have to tie them up really nice.

showfull.php
showfull.php
showfull.php
showfull.php
showfull.php

Lookin iight over there. Rockin the hydro huh? Right on man. Props to you for doin hydro on your first grow.

I don't have the option to do dirt i have an over drying problem

Latest posts

Back