The Elite Clone Only Strain's Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pothead420

Delta-9
Reaction score
just got some killer clone only strains.:watchplant: there just small rooted cuttings so i will get some pics up when they start to take off. :hubba:
here's the line up
Pre-98 Bubba Kush
Bermese x G13
Dabney Blue
Kyle Kushmans Strawberry Cough
Original Daywrecker Diesel
these strains are gonna be my new baby's :D:yay:

here's a pic of the clones. :D i will be working these strains into nice mothers over the summer and taking clones from them. that way when fall comes i have nice plants ready to flower and some sweet mothers to continue giving clones. or i might just cycle the moms into flower to and keep some clones to take the next round from. will see when the time comes for now i just have to get these baby's growing strong :hubba: i also got the chance to smoke the Dab and i have to say its the best Blue strain i ever tried it taste and smells like Blueberry muffin mix;) :D and it blows away Dutch passions BB and DJ shorts.
its some awesome smoke :cool:

HPIM6245.JPG

Quite a lineup you got there. Happy growing and be sure to keep us updated on how the youngins are coming along :).

Nice strains. I'll be watching!

thanks guys :D i cant wait everyone of these strains is killer in its own way thats why they have been around for a while ;):hubba: i plan on growing these cuts for a long time. as there all elite and hard to come by:cool:

mothers in the making. the summer is going to be dedicated to growing out some mothers. currently some are just clones some are seeds just cracked and some are established. there are 2 Direwulfe x Blue Buddha and 1 nice ED Rosenthal Super Bud.
we also have a few strains going searching for keepers. we have been taking clones from the 2 nicest pheno's from the following strains as soon as they show sex. then they go 12/12
2 pheno's of ICE
2 pheno's of Crystal
and many pheno's of DP Blue Berry
so hopefully we find a nice keeper.
also just cracked some Serious seeds AK-47 and some Chronic so with the
Elites i have and these strains come fall there's gonna be lots of flavors in the cycle :hubba: here are some pics of the D x BB and ER Super Bud
Pic #1 group shot
Pic #2 Ed Rosenthal Super Bud
Pic #3,4 Direwulfe x Blue Buddha

HPIM6279.JPG

HPIM6276.JPG

HPIM6277.JPG

HPIM6278.JPG

yea nice strains you have there,
some must be quite rare now?
have you grown/smoked Strawberry Cough before
if so what did you think?

swiftgt said:
yea nice strains you have there,
some must be quite rare now?
have you grown/smoked Strawberry Cough before
if so what did you think?
for sure all these strains are pretty rare :hubba: some more than others :cool:
and no i never had the pleasure to puff it up or grow any of these. but i seen pics of all the mothers that these cuts came from. and they all look killer the KKSC and Dab are huge yielders with a 8 out of 10 for potency.
the Bermese x G13 and Pre-98 Bubba Kush smaller yielders but the potency is very high. and the ODD is an all around 10 very potent, very tasty, huge yields. :D
im told the KKSC has a smell like fresh strawberry,s and i seen the huge yields it gives.
the only one i was lucky enough to smoke was the Dabney Blu and it is very good!! it taste and smells like Blueberry muffin mix. with huge yields. i love the Blue family and this is the king of the Blues

sounds like your very excited to see those babys go!
have you any more pics of them?

your going to have lots of great smoke in the future.
my buddy has some chronic seeds. i want to grow em out
looking good man

swiftgt said:
sounds like your very excited to see those babys go!
have you any more pics of them?
Thanks im super exited to get these clones off and growing strong ;) i have been drooling over the pics of these strains for over a year:D so im siked and very lucky to have that line-up in my garden. :cool: the growers who are lucky enough to get there hands on these elite strains usually only come across 1 or 2 strains. so im super lucky that i got all these cuts :hubba: once they start growing strong i will get some nice pics up

thedonofchronic said:
your going to have lots of great smoke in the future. my buddy has some chronic seeds. i want to grow em out
looking good man
thanks bro ya im sure we will find some sweet ladies from the AK-47 and Chronic's. we got lucky with the Ed Rosenthal Super Bud only 2 seeds poped out of the pack one died off immediately and the lone survivor is a sweet looking female. were just about to take clones off it ;) hope its a nice pheno if it is it will become a mother. as were getting sick of poping beens so were in search of keepers to clone so we can dedicate our space to growing some nice fems.

here are some more pics of another mother and some clones!! here's yet another mother plant in a waterfarm its an AK48. we got lots of clones off her for outdoors. so far for OD this season we have the following strains rooted.
AK48's
Dire x Blue Buddha's
Dragons Breath's
DP Blueberry's
ICE's
Crystal's
Top44's
J/C x BB's
J/C x Dire's
we also have some ED Rosenthal Super Bud, and white Rhino we took clones from today. those will be our outdoor line-up.
and indoors we will be concentrating on finding keepers and turning our clones into mothers so by fall we will have sweet mothers and well established clones to go into flower :cool:

HPIM6288.JPG

HPIM6286.JPG

HPIM6309.JPG

jsut a few clones then!
nice, looks like your all setup for the outdoor growing season!
clones looks good
how many of each strain do you have?
well you a bit ahead of me,
ive poped the seeds for outside but only 4 of 8 germed so i started 4 more!
when do you start your outdoor operation?

swiftgt said:
jsut a few clones then!
nice, looks like your all setup for the outdoor growing season!
clones looks good
how many of each strain do you have?
well you a bit ahead of me,
ive poped the seeds for outside but only 4 of 8 germed so i started 4 more!
when do you start your outdoor operation?

usually as soon as the good weather breaks then they will be transplanted in a few different locations.:hubba: i have like 3-10 of each strain depending on the strain. i always plant way more than i need outdoors if i want 25 plants then i will plant 100 cause there always seems to be loss outdoors.:cool:

thats somthing i didnt think about pothead!
ill need to germ all my outdoor seeds i think as its going to be intresting to see if i get good enough weather to grow them big!
whats your weather like during the summer?

swiftgt said:
thats somthing i didnt think about pothead!
ill need to germ all my outdoor seeds i think as its going to be intresting to see if i get good enough weather to grow them big!
whats your weather like during the summer?
its usually around 65-80. but some days it can get to almost 100 and can go down to the 40s'. but i need fast flowering strains mostly 8 week strains cause im in a northern climate.

marcnh said:
nice genetics! do you make seeds at all or are you strictly clones?
i used to be mostly clones. but then i had to down size my grow so i could not keep mothers and clones anymore. so for the past few grows i have been popping beans and making crosses of the strains i liked the most.
here's some crosses i made last grow.
AK-47/SDV3 x AK-47/Bubbleberry
AK48 x AK-47/Bubbleberry
Dire/Blue Buddha x Jamaican sunshine#3/Ogerskush
i have lots of crosses i made over the years :cool:
but i got lucky getting this line-up of strains. there all killer clone only strains. some of witch have been around for a long time. i might make some crosses with them in the future. but as long as i can keep these going i will be good. there amazing plants ;):D
KKSC & the Dabney Blu - very high yields, very tasty, and a 8 out of 10 for potency.
pre-98 Bubba Kush & the Bermese x G13 - average yields, nice and dank, 9 out of 10 for potency.
Original Daywrecker Diesel - its all around a 10 :hubba: big yields, very dank, and a 10 out of 10 for potency. its called Daywrecker for a reason ;)

i live in the northen hem as well but dont get temps like that max 27c and i mean max! average temp 16c and 10c and night, not that warm!

"but i got lucky getting this line-up of strains. there all killer clone only strains"
what do you mean by clone only?
you can still breed two and get seeds if you want right?

swiftgt said:
i live in the northen hem as well but dont get temps like that max 27c and i mean max! average temp 16c and 10c and night, not that warm!

"but i got lucky getting this line-up of strains. there all killer clone only strains"
what do you mean by clone only?
you can still breed two and get seeds if you want right?

i'll use Kyle Kushmans Strawberry Cough as an example. you can get Strawberry Cough seeds and grow out 100 beans, but you will most likely never find a pheno thats the same as the KKSC. this cut is prized for its good yields and its fresh Strawberry scent when growing & cured.:D its only available from a reliable source who has the original cut or accses to it. i got super lucky to run across this many clone only strains. like the Pre-98 Bubba its been around over 10 years you know it bomb if its been around that long:hubba: and the Dab Blu or Old Blu has been around a while also its a very good yielder and it smells and tastes like Blueberry muffins :D
take for instance your Himalayan Gold. if you find a keeper a super female with huge yields of crazy potent bud and clone it. then you grow it for a while then you start giving out cuts to friends that is basically how a clone only starts.

Latest posts

Back