Growing Marijuana Forum Bud Pic of the Month!

sawhse
Dalahaze
Bud Pic of the Month!

JustAnotherAntMarching
DNA's Lemon Skunk
Old 06-15-2006, 02:34 PM   #1
GanjaGuru

GanjaGuru GanjaGuru GanjaGuru GanjaGuru GanjaGuru GanjaGuru GanjaGuru GanjaGuru GanjaGuru GanjaGuru GanjaGuru
Default Scoring At Home Depot

SOUTHWICK, Mass. - For the fifth time in a week, a stash of drugs was found in a cabinet at a Home Depot store in Massachusetts or discovered after the fixture was brought home.

A plumber in Southwick discovered 40 pounds of marijuana and three kilograms of cocaine stashed in a bathroom vanity he'd purchased at a Home Depot in Chicopee.
A second stash was found at that store and at least two more were discovered at a Tewksbury Home Depot, Southwick Police Lt. David Ricardi said. One of the Tewksbury stashes was discovered June 8 after a homeowner brought home a cabinet and found 50 pounds of marijuana.
Police also found drugs in a fifth cabinet. Ricardi would not say where or when it was discovered but said it was within the last week.
"It's a smuggling operation gone bad," Ricardi said. "Somebody owes some money."
Ricardi said the plumber discovered the drugs on Monday after he bought the vanity for a home renovation. The man noticed the vanity top hadn't been included in the package and instead found two plastic bags containing the drugs. Ricardi said the drugs are worth $200,000.
Tony Pettigrew, a spokesman for the Drug Enforcement Administration, said Wednesday that his agency was investigating, but declined further comment.
Atlanta-based Home Depot said it was cooperating with investigators.
GanjaGuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 02:54 PM   #2
Ptbo_Stonerz
PackinThaBowlinOnt_Stoner

Ptbo_Stonerz Ptbo_Stonerz Ptbo_Stonerz Ptbo_Stonerz Ptbo_Stonerz Ptbo_Stonerz Ptbo_Stonerz Ptbo_Stonerz Ptbo_Stonerz Ptbo_Stonerz Ptbo_Stonerz

i heard that on the news yesterday. I wish i hada bought a cabnet.
Ptbo_Stonerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 03:22 PM   #3
Skribb

Skribb

**** i would have kept my mouth shut & kept all the weed to myself
Old 06-15-2006, 03:27 PM   #4
THE BROTHER'S GRUNT

What more can i say but damn that's alot of bud that is gonna go into the furnace. It's a crying shame.
Old 06-15-2006, 04:46 PM   #5
GanjaGuru

GanjaGuru GanjaGuru GanjaGuru GanjaGuru GanjaGuru GanjaGuru GanjaGuru GanjaGuru GanjaGuru GanjaGuru GanjaGuru

2 thoughts:
Somebody may get offed over this.
Obviously, either the drugs were packed in the wrong containers, or the people designated to pick them up didn't.
When you're talking that much money, ESPECIALLY when there are hard drugs (cocaine) involved you're talking organized crime.
And, I'm wondering if anyone opened their purchase at home, found dope, and kept their mouth shut, which is probably what I would have done. Anyway, someone could have found many thousands of $$ worth of dope and NOT told the cops.
GanjaGuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 12:47 AM   #6
purple_chronic
PR 4 LIFE...

purple_chronic purple_chronic purple_chronic purple_chronic purple_chronic purple_chronic purple_chronic purple_chronic purple_chronic purple_chronic purple_chronic

im would like keep the weed and give away the cocaine or sold it cheap enough to get rid of it and after that smoke that prize!!!!
Old 06-21-2006, 04:59 AM   #7
TURKEYNECK
Old School

TURKEYNECK TURKEYNECK TURKEYNECK TURKEYNECK TURKEYNECK TURKEYNECK TURKEYNECK TURKEYNECK TURKEYNECK TURKEYNECK TURKEYNECK

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
What more can i say but damn that's alot of bud that is gonna go into the furnace. It's a crying shame.
haha you really think they'll just trash all that bud?...hmmm I dont know
ebb&flow trial 2008

()_____))________)))
TURKEYNECK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 05:37 AM   #8
Sherman Helmsley

Sherman Helmsley

Quote:
Originally Posted by TURKEYNECK
haha you really think they'll just trash all that bud?...hmmm I dont know
Yeah, cops love the ganja. Last time I had a runin with them, they confiscated the pieces and left. Why? hmmm I don't know
Sherman Helmsley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 03:18 PM   #9
ReeferMadness

ReeferMadness ReeferMadness ReeferMadness

Haha, damn! I would've sold the coke, the kept most of the pot.
Jesus christ 40 pounds
ReeferMadness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 09:50 PM   #10
RossAlexander

RossAlexander RossAlexander RossAlexander RossAlexander RossAlexander RossAlexander RossAlexander RossAlexander RossAlexander RossAlexander RossAlexander

40 pounds is like 38 more pounds more than i have ever dreamed of having
Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. I do not grow or condone the growing of anything not legal. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widley available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal.
RossAlexander is offline   Reply With Quote