Auto-Russian 1St Gr0w<///////]:}~*

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smokeup420

Reaction score
heyy guys, this is my first auto grow, its indoors, one plant(yea i know my chances)i bought for outside in a month or two.. anyways its a lowlife white russian.All CFL grow.i got 7 cfl's putting out 15900 lumes with a tinfoil reflector around most or the 2 gal bucket n over the light ficture(the squid),

the box that its in is 22''Lx15''Wx29''T. idk the are for that but im thinkin thats enough lumes for one auto. She is 20 days old today 4/15/09.im gonna start givin her fullstrength 20-30-20. every other water... ph is 6.5 and n-p-k is all adiquit. its on a 20/4 light scedual. usin Merical Grow Organic soil mix/no fert. added peat and perlite all good perportions.. seems to like it, not to sure how big it should be since its an auto ncfl grow..
soo any other questions comments or sugestion PLEASE ask more info the beter...just took da pix, lights r off oviouslymy camera is really bad on my phone..

View attachment 11.bmp

View attachment 22.bmp

View attachment 33.bmp

View attachment 12.bmp

View attachment 21.bmp

View attachment 123.bmp

Hello Smokeup420 :)

Your showing slight nute burn on the end of your leaves.

How often are you watering it?

I would give her (congrats on the girl) ;) 1/3 strength feed at first to make sure she can take it, then increase the feed strength gradually.

:peace:

wether it turns male or fem it still a purdy lil thing aint she(x ya fingers).
i think autos are neat as hell from the hobby aspect.
i so wanna start doin autos. i have wanted to for quite some time and even tho many will say there really not alot of risk or hassle for wat its worth to order seeds online but i been up n down that road an i dont know any way other than to have someone else order for me n send to they place but then that means one more person to know im growin tho . any tips on a for sure deal wit where to get auto seeds online at all. ima mosey over to the seed forum an check links n such there again n see.

HippyInEngland said:
Hello Smokeup420 :)

Your showing slight nute burn on the end of your leaves.

How often are you watering it?

I would give her (congrats on the girl) ;) 1/3 strength feed at first to make sure she can take it, then increase the feed strength gradually.

:peace:
yea i saw that befor i was watering to often,i started to get nats, so i repoted n watered then i think im waitin every 3 days or like till my finger cant fell moister. i was feeding her 1/2 strength the second week. but that was all befor i replanted her in new soil. i havnt given her anynutrients.repoted her on 4-10-09 only watered her twice since then.i planted her in soil march 28th.

i think shes a she!!! ima wait aday to really examin her. have thre white hairs stickin out rom were they should be.... dont thing theres much risk iv don it befor zip. just send it to ur work or home

zipflip said:
wether it turns male or fem it still a purdy lil thing aint she(x ya fingers).
i think autos are neat as hell from the hobby aspect.
i so wanna start doin autos. i have wanted to for quite some time and even tho many will say there really not alot of risk or hassle for wat its worth to order seeds online but i been up n down that road an i dont know any way other than to have someone else order for me n send to they place but then that means one more person to know im growin tho . any tips on a for sure deal wit where to get auto seeds online at all. ima mosey over to the seed forum an check links n such there again n see.

Hey Zip...I trust Attitude seed bank quite a bit... they ship very stealthy and are quick...As for autos... I love Them...they will be part of every grow I do from now on I think...

yea i got mine from drchronic n they seem n were to this point safe.... sooooo yea they have pretty much same prices. and i got mine within 4 days.

soi guess she had a giant groth spert lastnight n new leaves got burt.. got work now soo did as much as i could do to move the light so they aint burnin, but to rais the lights take a bit......... ahhhhhhh

i got some auto white russian seeds waiting to be put in the dirt. but i'm going to wait a few weeks. i'm interested to see what you can do... good luck buddy

lol good, i wanna see wat you can do too.. i v been lucky this n my last grow i only did one seed n both came female... but yea new pix tomarow she grew a bit :]

Hey smokeup... are you running any ventilation on your grow? She looks good though... keep it green...

yea, i mean i got a fan on high blowin right at her and the lights.,, i dont have a fan bloin n one blowin out, just in

tin foils for cooking it wont do anything good for you man
get some mylar its really not expensive for alot of it.
seems fine right now as long as your easy with that miracle grow
nice going

kk thanks, i mean i see that it reflects light, y doesnt it work? i will invest

soo my baby is 3 weeks 5 days old as of today. shes growin beautifully, for cfl's. let me tell you these things are quick. i added 3 more 100w cfl's and gave her a drink of water.... not doing any nutre yet idk if im going to use them this grow. im thinkin of watering with my alligators water(has gator ****/fish **** n just dead fish)... ph is 7.0 WILL THIS WORK ANYONE? let me know.. um pix on the bottom is comparing to a golf ball..

so yea lemme comments suggestions n w.e.... thanks guys.n yes i know a few leaves r burnt, had a groth spet a few nights ago n got burned..she all good:) :) :) :) :)

View attachment 3w5d 3.bmp
3weeks 5 days old

View attachment 3w5d 4.bmp

View attachment 3w5d.bmp

View attachment 3w5d 2.bmp

Easy now fella nice looking growth but are you sure thats just light burn?
Can understand it on upper leaves but i notice there some much lower down.
All the best

yea im sure those lower ones were when she got burnt the dirst time when it was smaller, hints y the lower ones are burnt.. but yea thanks for the concern lol

cool strain:hubba: its looking like its stacking nodes really close. hope it gives up some big buds for ya ;):cool:

youll need some pH down.
7.0 ph is a tad high for your plant
to uptake nutrients properly.

what nutes are you using?
and why all of the dead fish...

Latest posts

Back