Have a question and need some help!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whiterussian

Reaction score
I got advanced nutrients bud blood mix but im so confused on the mixing part of it so here it is
Mix 0.5 grams per Litre (1/10 tsp per quart) of nutrient solution.

Note 1 tsp of bud blood=7grams

My question is i can weigh the grams but i need to kno how many grams do i add PER GALLON can someone please help me with this :confused:
thanks, wr

whiterussian said:
I got advanced nutrients bud blood mix but im so confused on the mixing part of it so here it is

My question is i can weigh the grams but i need to kno how many grams do i add PER GALLON can someone please help me with this :confused:
thanks, wr

Hey WR,

Not sure why they made it so difficult, but grams and milliliters (ml) and cubic centimeters (cc) are identical. We're talking volume here, NOT weight; grams can be both, so it's easy to get confused.

Four quarts in a gallon, so .5ml per quart equals 2ml per (US) gallon.

I always thought one teaspoon was 5ml though...

Hmm, hope this helps anyway :)

Cheers and good luck!

I use a measure syringe and it is in cc's. This is equivilant to a ml.
I don't know my conversions, and though it sounds like Moto has it nailed for you, I am not doing the conversions myself, so I can't say.
The gram is also a ml (liquid wieghts, that Moto is dead on about).
So 1/2 a ml per liter. How liters to a gallon = a
a x .5 = how much bud blood you need to use.

Wow, I'm so high, I'm second guessing that....
(This is a disclaimer just in case you missed that...)

whiterussian said:

thanks, wr
there's closer to 5litres to 1 gallon so 2grams of nute =4litres so 2.2 grams is good for 1 gallon(roughly) there for use a mix at 1quarter strength which is 0.5grams per gallon.... how to ..@#$@# its only a pinch. that must pack a punch that stuff

There are 3.78 liters in a gallon. If you use the recommended amount, you want to use 1.89 ml (3.78 liters x .5 grams or ml) per gallon. If Bud blood is 7 grams per teaspoon, you want to use just slightly over 1/4 teaspoon (.27 t) per gal.

Latest posts

Back