Grow Docs Bubbledust

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Motor City Madman

hiding in the projects
Reaction score
So I took ozzydudes advise and bent my mother over the best I could (her stem is the diameter of a fat highlighter) after taking a bunch of clones. She was 5 months old when I switch the lights. She is at day 30 of flower. I'm happy with the growth so far. I am however concerned With the trich development, They started showing up about a week ago and I decided to check them with my scope and they are already 15% amber :eek: . Grow Doc says its a 65 day harvest, at the rate the trichs turning by day 65 I will be in the total couch lock zone. I cant take pics of the trichs, sorry. Does anyone have any experence with tichs turning so fast? A week old and amber just isn't right
:holysheep:
MCM

pot 001 (800 x 600).jpg

pot 002 (800 x 600).jpg

pot 003 (800 x 600).jpg

pot 004 (800 x 600).jpg

pot 005 (800 x 600).jpg

pot 006 (800 x 600).jpg

pot 007 (800 x 600).jpg

pot 008 (800 x 600).jpg

pot 009 (600 x 450).jpg

pot 010 (800 x 600).jpg

Looking good motor. I've never heard of bubble dust either. Is it a strain u created?? 35 days left? Looks like u got about 20 by the sounds of the color trichs u got. Nice looking plant and u will get more grade A bud by bending over. Good choice.

Nice looking buds. By the looks of the pistils, they aren't ready. As far as the amber trichs go, have you misted the buds with anything? Maybe you are looking at some older pre-flower trichs? It seems odd to have amber trichs this early. Can you get a close-up pic?

Thanks to all. Bubbledust is a strain created by GrowDoc. I bought the seeds from seed boutique. I must have got the last package because it is no longer on their website. I was surfing IC Mag and found a thread on it The buds were big and beautiful and it sounded kind of different so I though what do I have to loose? I am looking at the trichs on the leaves They are all new Its like some of them are coming red. This is a med strain and it is supposed to kick your butt. GrowDoc says 65 day I will keep updating as we grow.

Thank You
MCM

looks like your going to be getting quite a nice harvest off those branches. Red trichs,..man those are gonna be sum dank-*** buds.
ill be watching..pce

Sherwood it is a very narcotic strain. If you have a hard time sleeping this is for you. At harvest 54 days was 40 percent red trichs And doc says 65 day harvest. Can you say coma?

Latest posts

Back