Great White Shark-DWC-SCROG

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TURKEYNECK

Old School
Reaction score
So here's my current indoor grow. It's Great White Shark from Greenhouse Seed Co. Her root system is suspended in an 18 gallon sterling 'tote' filled with Ph'd tap water and Ionic brand nutrients @ 665ppms Im using duel 40-60gal airpumps running 4 6" airstones. This plant was put into flower on June 2nd which puts her just over 2 weeks of 12/12 and there are already trichs stackin' up:hubba: Never grown or smoked GWS before..never tried scrog before either.. so wish me luck.

IMG_0691.JPG

IMG_0695.JPG

IMG_0692.JPG

IMG_0693.JPG

IMG_0696.JPG

I just started my scrog. I can't wait to see your updates. She looks amazing!

turkey dam looks like you got it down pat! nice 1st run. so how muck screen did u fill b4 flip?

Looks amazing Turkey. Bookmarking this. I need to learn how to do that to get away from the autos.

docfishwrinkle said:
turkey dam looks like you got it down pat! nice 1st run. so how muck screen did u fill b4 flip?

Thanks doc, I'd say I filled the screen about 75% or less before the switch, I wanted to account for the stretch ya know.. i'd say it's atleast 80% now? Like I said this is my first go at scrog..so we'll see.

SPEARCHUCKERLooks amazing Turkey. Bookmarking this. I need to learn how to do that to get away from the autos.
Thanks! Glad to have ya.. Ive never grown autos..and probably never will. It's nice to be in control everything, and most importantly IMO are the clones;) I can drop one seed and keep the strain for as long as I'd like;) not to mention the price and risk of ordering seed:rolleyes:

yup i left mine go 3/4 full. probably couldve let her go lil longer. every strain is different though. are you going to grow this same strain for a second run so you can maximize on it?

I have some F2 GWS that motarebell did. He told me he got his from Mr Nice. Then just picked the frostiest male and female, more to preserve the genetic than too alter them. He described it as fruity/skunky, very stoned high. Glad to see ya doin 'em right.:D

nice, i'll definatly be watching this one.. plan on trying a SCROG for the first time myself this season, and am also interested in how the GWS is. :watchplant:

:ciao: my friend that looks Wonderful..cant wait to see what she looks like in another 6 weeks..KEEP M GREEN:D

beautiful turkeyneck
cant believe i didnt see this grow..
im actually just finishin up a bag of GWS.
i like it. kind of a different smell too. :farm:

Lotsa green there Turkeyneck....shld be one hell of a yield when all is said and done...

Latest posts

Back