36 Site Aeroflo: Bubba Kush

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SmokeyMcSmokester

Reaction score
havent posted here in a minute!! ive been growing since october 08, and i love it..this is my first run at aeroponics. Im pretty sure im done with soil

equipment:
1000W HPS Hydrofarm Ballast
Hortilux Bulb
Hydrofarm Radiant8 Hood
8" Canfan
tri-meter
36 site Aeroflo machine
2 1/4 hp chillers
Secret Jardin dr150

nutes:
sensi grow a and b
sensi bloom a and b

add-ins:
bud candy
voodoo juice
purple maxx
gravity
bushmaster

current conditions: pH-5.8 ppm-580 water temp-72˚

lets blow this tent up!

DSCF1615.JPG

goodluck with the aeroponics

looking very nice and healthy :peace:

thanks ukgirl!

im probably going to switch the flowering schedule over the weekend...run a veg/bloom nute mix in the res, and start 12/12 monday. i dont want these ladies getting out of control!!

Nice set up:aok:

I prefer to run my reservoir water temps at 68f. I think if you were to lower the temp of rez a bit you would see improve growth rate.

pcduck said:
Nice set up:aok:

I prefer to run my reservoir water temps at 68f. I think if you were to lower the temp of rez a bit you would see improve growth rate.
i was wondering that..i'll lower it now..

so i made a small mistake...used water out of the tap..I shouldve know better.

tap water here has a ppm of 560! so i had to do an emergency flush, and get some r/o water. plants look sooo much better

current conditions:
pH-6.0
ppm-530
water temp-67˚
room temp-86˚

i gave them a 25% veg mix and 75% bloom mix..flowering starts on monday.

Thanks for the show Smokey! Very cool set-up, can't wait to see it work.

A.N. love it.Lotta haterz on here.Bubba is a very easy grow w/ under average yeild(I will keep her in the mix,so BOMB)but the **** will scramble ur brain if unoccustomed to her.
Brother if you wanna b a zomby let her go 10 weeks then flush,OMG talk bout couch lokkkkkkkkkkkkkk.I love BUBBA,hope u dont mind but I gotta C this.
Purple max gravity and bushmaster,tell me bout these.I use Pirahna,Tarantula,Vodoo,B-52,Barricade,Budcandy and Overdrive.Love em all

Love thy Bubba 56 days, dwc, GH 3 part, better hope ya find a couch.:D

I pinch/top 2-3 times to increase yield.:bolt::bong2:

They are looking great. Nice work so far. Definitely keep us posted on them. Take care and be safe.

wow 8 days later they sure have grown some mcsmokester

i like your system lots man

Time4Plan-B

any issues with blocked sprayers with the aeroponics setup? the plants are looking nice and health

Hey Smokey, I'd be very interested to know what cured weight you get off of this crop.

Latest posts

Back