TRIPLE STACKED! Oh yes I did...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OGKushman

Don’t eat that pancake.
Reaction score
I am so baked. Dont really know how I got on here. I have been trimming for 30 hours now... hands all sticky, teeth are sticky from sucking my fingers, keyboard all sticky now,, burned 250 pack of the Nag Champa (SP*:bong:) outside the house, kief'n the leaf! Hash from scissors is so oily, and it must be soaking through my hands because; I...am so wasted.

:holysheep:

I came on here for a reason..to ask a question...:confused:..oh loot at that---^:fly:

Oh yea the pics...

WHAT IDEAS HAVE YOU GOT THAT CAN GET A PERSON MORE FADED THAN THIS FROM THE SWEET SWEET CHEEBA?
:rofl:

SRSLY

Bubba Kush Select nug<---FIND A STEM IN THERE!!!... under :rofl:
Bubba Kush Blonde Kief under
Bubba Kush super-dank-oily scissor hash

ENJOY (I GOT OUT THE TRI-POD FOR THIS):

3 pop.JPG

bowl.JPG

kief.JPG

hash on kief on bubba by OGK.JPG

Beautiful, congrats on the outstanding harvest!

Can I come over and help your poor fingers out? lmao looks so nice. cant wait for my harvest.

OOOooooooh that looks SO good! Imho finger hash is one of the most flavorful and delightful smoking pleasures you'll ever have. It's hash made the way it has been for centuries. To me, finger hash sets the bar pretty high when it comes to the best quality hash making methods... Almost as high as you are! :p

Happy Hashing!:cool:

Oh....oh man I was faded this morning. ...yea. lol

What's your wet weight?

Man, I wanna do a face slam into that bowl! Munch Munch Munch hehe

Congrats on the harvest OG! Looks tasty.

OGKushman said:
I am thinking of putting the ISO wash hash into some chocolates. :hubba:

I can't think of a better treat... You can simultaneously get the munchies while you're satisfying the urge to munch... Maybe a couple dozen or hundred cookies sounds about right! ;)

Peace!:cool:

dirtyolsouth said:
I can't think of a better treat... You can simultaneously get the munchies while you're satisfying the urge to munch... Maybe a couple dozen or hundred cookies sounds about right! ;)

Peace!:cool:
Careful. I made some ISO cookie's with 7.4 grams of awesome hash. I ate 3 or 4?, they tasted so good.

I spent the night in the shower. :D

Thought I was poisoned. Seriously.

OGKushman said:
Careful. I made some ISO cookie's with 7.4 grams of awesome hash. I ate 3 or 4?, they tasted so good.

I spent the night in the shower. :D

Thought I was poisoned. Seriously.

Oh Boy- Haven't we all been there.

Please make it go away:eek:

Glad you made it back in one piece.

Very nice!

Yes, the shower scenario! I'm familiar with that one.

Hahahaha I remeber eating special brownies one day in high school when I was younger. Needless to say when you dont smoke but once a week, dont eat 2 BIG brownies. My friend said it was only the equivelent to 2 bowls. Well he was wrong!!! Most intersting/scary/Hilarious day of highschool I ever had.lol Making a firecracker now! O and that bowl up top /\ I am so jealous!!! Still got a couple months before mine are done..

My stuff is too stick to make finger hash, how do you get it off?

Latest posts

Back