First outdoor grow......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MARY-JANE

Female Growers Group
Reaction score
:hubba: This is my first outdoor grow what do ya'll think bout um.....

101_2793.JPG

101_2794.JPG

101_2792.JPG

101_2796.JPG

101_2797.JPG

101_2795.JPG

congrats mary mary!.. looks like a wonderfull thing you have goin' on tha'r..:D

Here is some better pics of the grow...enjoy:)

DSCN1166.JPG

DSCN1167.JPG

DSCN1168.JPG

DSCN1169.JPG

DSCN1170.JPG

DSCN1171.JPG

DSCN1172.JPG

DSCN1173.JPG

DSCN1174.JPG

let me know if there is something I can do to fattin' up the budz...

DSCN1175.JPG

DSCN1176.JPG

DSCN1178.JPG

DSCN1179.JPG

Heemhoff17 said:
Holy schmoley and a purple cow!!!!! Thats Nice

May I ask what is a purple cow??? Never heard of that before...

Very nice! Good luck with finishing them up! Don't be afraid to hit them with a little more nutes... Who knows though. You are the one there feeling them up. :rolleyes:

they look wonderfull Mary..keep doing what ya doing..they will fatten up more here in a few weeks..thanks for shareing..

Hick..does that give purple milk too? that would be Grape flavor right?

nice:D All you need is time to fatten up those hens :) A few more weeks of nutritional love will do wonders.Don't over feed.Once every week or two depending on what your using or what is in the soil.Low N (nitrogen)higher P (Phosphorous) and K (potassium) should remain about the same :D Looks good my man
Stay Cool

Well I have three difrrent nuts I can us but don't know which one I should use; can ya'll help me out here thanks.

:confused: MG 12-9-6
FF cha-ching 9-50-10
supper bloom 12-55-6

Howdy M-J. Nice looking girls you have. Some cheap plastic flowers tied on them could look like a rose bush hedge from a neighbor's view. See pic 1. As far as nutes, I would go with either of the last 2. I won't use MG anything. Besides it is strong toward N,the others have what you want. Start off on the weak side and add more each feeding. Maybe someone who has used those nutes can tell you more. I personally haven't tried either, but lots of folks here have.

:yeahthat: on the nutes. A few plastic vines help hide your plants. Try to find some that look like poison ivy.

420benny said:
Howdy M-J. Nice looking girls you have. Some cheap plastic flowers tied on them could look like a rose bush hedge from a neighbor's view. See pic 1. As far as nutes, I would go with either of the last 2. I won't use MG anything. Besides it is strong toward N,the others have what you want. Start off on the weak side and add more each feeding. Maybe someone who has used those nutes can tell you more. I personally haven't tried either, but lots of folks here have.

So maybe I'm better off using #2 than 9-50-10 FF Cha Ching..:)

what ever you choice be sure to start giving the nutes at 1/4 strength and incress a little at ever feeding til end of grow.

Hello Mary...IMO...use the cha ching from Fox farm...That is the the finnishing nute..Good luck and keep us posted...

Thank you very much, this info was very helpful. I'll keep ya'll posted on whats going on...

Latest posts

Back