Finally Got Camera Again! Some Pics!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZTEC

Medicinal Grower
Reaction score
Here are some pics of my outdoor grow. I started 5 clones indoors around December that were about 3' tall when transfered outdoors with the mother plant I have been using this past year for clones for my indoor grows. I decided to put her outside because I wanna start a new mother plant. But these plants started budding around 2nd week of august and look great not real stinky but they are taller then 6' so I had to LST them to blend into the surroundings also. ENJOY! The last two pics are of somebody elses grow out here. But pics 1-4 are 2 plants and mother plant on far right. Pic 5 is of single plant and pic 6 is of two plants. All the same strain.

MJ 001.jpg

MJ 002.jpg

MJ 003.jpg

MJ 004.jpg

MJ 005.jpg

MJ 006.jpg

MJ 007.jpg

MJ 008.jpg

Nice pictures ZTEC

The Kodak EasyShare M1063 takes good detail.

You have done a great job of training them over :aok:

:peace:

dam how you tell that what cam i got? lol!

nice. very nice Ztec. i have the kodak easyshare also. m753. it gets it done. i agree with hippy on the tie down.:hubba: :cool: ...

happy harvesting...

Thanks guys! I couldn't wait to share them. Can't find my camera anywhere! Very annoying so I ordered me a new one and you nailed it on the exact camera I got! Suppose to get frost next week here so hoping to get a few more weeks of flowering in but who knows this year been so cool with weather. They been flowering about a month now i figure at least 4 more weeks and I will harvest.

Here is a pic of the leaves I've been pulling off of the plants lately, looks like some type of defiency? Possibly potassium?? Added 0-46-0 organic phosphorous pellets about month and a half ago, and about a month ago added an all purpose 4-6-6 with micro nutes organic pellets. Just seeing what you guys think, thanks.

MJ.jpg

Took down a plant today, was no longer receiving any light so decided to pull her she had some small buds but running out of the stash so need to re-up! Here are some pics of her.

MJ 009.jpg

MJ 013.jpg

Sorry forgot to update with my total weight harvested for this year. I weighed approx. 10 oz. of dried bud. Smoke was alright, not much for taste, got you pretty stoned. Smoking the last of it to this date and patiently waiting for my Bubblelicious to finish up. Next year I bought Short Rider from Nirvana to go outdoors plus I wanna try Bubblelicious outdoors. Thanks for following. Watch my Bubblelicious journal at: This Link

Just got some bubblelicious in. Looking foward to your gj.

Latest posts

Back