Competition - One plant in restricted grow area

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RiskyPack

Reaction score
Ok.. This competition is for people who grow indoor in a restricted area. The purpose will be to see who can grow the best, biggest and most healthy plant in a small space.

So the following rules apply:

It has to be indoor
The maximum floor space allowed is 60 cm x 60 cm.
It is the area that count so max 0.36 square meters
You can grow in any kind of medium
Any kind of lighting allowed
Only 1 plant per contestant!

So that is it. I'll start the thread off by showing my feminized Nemesis seed which I'm currently trying to germinate.

Who is up for the challenge?

First day.. Just put the seed in the rockwool for germination

The setup is one GHE Aquafarm and 125 watt of CFL. My closet is 47 x 56 cm and it will move in there as soon as my last Big Bang finish.

The seed I will use is a Seedsman - Nemesis Feminized

The nutes I'm using are GHE 3 component

Day 001 - 01.jpg

Day 001 - 02.jpg

Day 001 - 03.jpg

It looks like you have plenty of room in there for one plant. May it be big and healthy.

Greenhouse seeds femed Super Silver Haze. The seed got a tail yesterday adfter just 12+ hours between wet paper. Put it in coco.

Currently using a 250w hps. Might just uprage to a 400w with a vented hood of some sort. They got cheap small ones at the head and nature webshop. Hesi nutes plus some pk 13-14.

I'm gonna win!;)

DSC00965.JPG

kebnekajse said:
Greenhouse seeds femed Super Silver Haze. The seed got a tail yesterday adfter just 12+ hours between wet paper. Put it in coco.

Currently using a 250w hps. Might just uprage to a 400w with a vented hood of some sort. They got cheap small ones at the head and nature webshop. Hesi nutes plus some pk 13-14.

I'm gonna win!;)

Well... I can only wish you good luck on that one.. I'll give you a run for the money that's for sure. Did you notice the bling on my Aquafarm.. I think the hooks for LST added a nice touch. I'll just keep vegging until mine grows bigger than yours. :p

Ah, you're aiming for a WO due to budrot i see.

Going scrog myself, gonna be fun!

I'm in although i have no room to germ a new one so ya'll will have to catch up. Growing space is roughly 2 1/2x2 1/2x 3 1/2 foot tall. It's the pinapple express, her name is carmen. She's was germed and has spent her whole life, thus far, in the box. I'll flower in a set-up right above the bathroom sink. When i put her to flower i hope she finishes out at 6 to 7 foot, here she is today not even a foot tall. Good luck to all!

DCFC0001.JPG

DCFC0002.JPG

DCFC0003.JPG

DCFC0004.JPG

Wohoo.. Soil - coco - hydroponics go head to head.... erhm to head :D This thread will be very interesting I think

Oh hell yeah! This is gonna be fun, three different growing types.....IT'S ON!

Oh it is ON alright. You 2 will have a slight advantage in growth space, but I'll make up for it in pure awesomeness. :D Just you guys wait and see

Edit: Chef I know you never ask for the age of a lady... But still.. How old is Carmen?

kebnekajse said:
Ah, you're aiming for a WO due to budrot i see.

Going scrog myself, gonna be fun!

I think I'll get a dual headed pump and an airstone, so when the roots hit the water it will work just like DWC. I'm waiting eagerly to see your SCROG, will you be cloning?

Yupp, might try to clone her altough i don't need clones. But i need the practice.

Hmm, might get som sort of dripper system. If the res isn't to big there can't be any major flooding. Just big enough to give her water 3 times a day...

Carmen is about a month give or take this week. Just went to lowes and picked up the big ol 65 watter fer flowering ya'll better watch out!

Hehe I have a 400 watt hps for flowering, so I'm watching out

didn't you hear, 400watts is way too much now fer hps, yeah you need to go with a 13 watt hps aqarium, 1952, 64" ballast, operating at a beautiful 180 degrees:p

I quit if someone is using a 13w hps. No reason trying to compete.

Latest posts

Back