Papaya and AI..hydro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LEFTHAND

Reaction score
well after months of this and that i finally got my system up and running.. with some horrible looking clones.. ;)
i am running a
(digital ballast, 400w HPS/MH)<<burnt out<<.
now im running a dimmable 400w lumetek ballast HPS/MH

cool tube reflector 6 "
4" exhaust 200cfm
6" positive feed
2 tub style ebb n flow system..
lava rock and river rock as a medium.
veg and flowering in a 2'x4'x6.5' tent.
using GH flora 3 part nutes..
flooding is 1hr on 2hrs off.

here are some pics of my set up now finished, well minor detail left to do;) dont pay attention to them old school timmers there there for reference only.. ..

open veiw of both sides.JPG

zipped up.JPG

res and fans.JPG

back of tent and res.JPG

mother,clone box, tent.JPG

mother,clone box.JPG

the wall.JPG

looking in.JPG

looking out.JPG

ok now that i have set up and design up, heres a lil of the grow..
there not the best looking clones but there alive and living lol..
tthere is also a few pics of my scraps grow.. its whats getting me through the tough times haha......

and this is my first legit grow "hydro" as well as strains..
please let me know what ya think everyone opinions are welcome..
LH

4 AI clones.JPG

papaya clone.JPG

AI clones.JPG

AI clones (2).JPG

power station.JPG

tent.JPG

tent (1).JPG

DSC01753.JPG

DSC01757.JPG

AI.JPG

papaya.JPG

scraps.JPG

im kinda intrested on seeing what they can do them selfs..
the way a few of them are now, it should turn out noot too bad till my actual harvest ...
time will tell..

thanx T-Rex..

LH

is your clones sitting under red spectrum of cfls? it would do good in real bright white/blue flours u know?

no... i have the tent door open a sliver... reflection light.. but i have done that before. bought warm color cfls not thinking.. there cool color..
but thanx
LH

Well its been a bit since i have posted any pictures..
they finally have started to take off, with the exception of 3 runts..lol but there coming.
as you will see i ran into an issuse of a lil to much fert.
picture 1, is the AI on Oct.15th.
picture 2 is just a top vew.
picture 3,4,5 is 3 days later.oct 18th
picture 5, just a scrap plant in my ghetto grow.

the 3 in the right tub are taking off a little slower then the rest, im going with it was lack of root structure and over fert,hehe.
well thanx for stopping in yall
LH

AI (2).JPG

DSC01823.JPG

4 days later AI.JPG

left tub. AI.JPG

right tub. papaya and AI.JPG

Papaya.JPG

Hey bro...

Things are coming along very nice.... It looks like you have some nice tropical holiday buds on the way... Ho, Ho, Ho.... :rolleyes:

Laterz:cool:

Well fellow MPers.. its sunday.. and that means picture day.. well for me.. FOOOTBALL for most americans lol. the temp inside the tent is 77F and at the tops of the plants 80.6F PH is 5.6-5.8 RH 60
here are the measurements from last week to today..
(going from left to right)
Left Tub: Last week. 3.5"-2.75"-3.0"-3.0"
this week. 8.0"-6.0"-5.75"-7.0"

Right tub: last week. 4"(pap)-2.0"-2.0"-2.0"
this week. 7" (pap)-3.75"-5.0"-3.5"

AI. left tub.JPG

AI. left tub (2).JPG

DSC01848.JPG

right tub..JPG

right tub.JPG

chris1974 said:
Looking good Lefty :)

Thanx chris and DOS for checkin in.. its looking alot better then when i first come on here.. thanx yall for your support and help..
LH

well its that time of week... sunday. another week another picture show... the left side of the tent want to grow grow grow, so due to height i had to switch over into 12/12 last monday..
heights go as followed

left tub:
1-12" 1/4
2-15" 1/2
3-14" 1/4
4-10" 3/4

Right tub:
1-12" 1/2
2-9" 1/2
3-10" 3/4
4-6" 1/2

thank everyone for taking the time to check in and throw any advice that you may find useful.
LH

left tub AI.JPG

left tub AI (2).JPG

host's.JPG

right tub AI. Pap.JPG

right tub AI. Pap (2).JPG

host's (2).JPG

MindzEye said:
great looking grow man, papaya and aurora are some of Nirvanas best strains... You will be smokin dank in no time!!

thanx bro... i hoping its some good snit.. my runts have mde me a lil :mad:
but oh well live and learn... next grow will hopeflly go better..
had to put a filter on already... stinky stinky... but the kitty litter keeps that away.. thanx mindz....

LH

Surprised by your last comment. My Aurora grows were so non-stinky that I didn't bother with any carbon can. Is it the Papaya that's giving off the dank smell? Don't forget to identify your photos so we can tell which is which! :D

leafminer said:
Surprised by your last comment. My Aurora grows were so non-stinky that I didn't bother with any carbon can. Is it the Papaya that's giving off the dank smell? Don't forget to identify your photos so we can tell which is which! :D

Yeah i will make up some labels for the pics.. yeah its both that stink,the AI is a very strong vibrant smell where the papaya right now is more mellow but fruity or sweet smelling......even my lil host's are stanky too..
LH

Great plants you have, LH. Obviously, you've learned a lot.

Alistair Young said:
Great plants you have, LH. Obviously, you've learned a lot.

Why thank you alistar. there by far the best lookin plants i have ever grown.. now i guess we will see what they can do..
LH

:ciao: hey yall

thought i would throw in a couple pictures.. since i missed out on last weekend...;)

LH

DSC02013.JPG

DSC02010.JPG

DSC02014.JPG

Latest posts

Back