12 Purple Kush & Afghani 600 watt Soil

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thc is good for me

I smoke Marijuana Blunts
Reaction score
Hey Guys I am budding 12 plants under a 600 watt HPS with digital ballast I have A vented easy cool hood and A co2 tank with regulator This is my 4th grow and the most I have ever budded at once I started 12/12 on the 14th

There are 9 clones and and the three strains I started with. DCFN0001.JPG
DCFN0002.JPG
DCFN0003.JPG
DCFN0004.JPG
The big plant with the close up is the purple kush clone I started with it is about a 2 month's old I cant wait to see her bud Im way exited for this grow. Its my first time with this light before I only had a 400 watt magnetic Hps with a cheap hood.

Any input would be great

How big of pots do you think I will need for these plants Right now there in like 5 inch pots but I think Theyt will need bigger if there going to bud for 2 month's

?????

the bigger the pot the bigger the plants get. I love pk and the biggest plant was in the biggest pot ....

SO i guess I will just find the biggest pots that I can fit 12 on my grow trays. Thanks for the comment.

thats what I would do!! pk is awesome u wont be dissapointed.

u damn cali babies. wish i could go down and buy some killer genetics :(

lol I am very protective of my pk mommy...but if u were here rent u could have a piece of her ;)

To bad we gotta keep it on the DL here or I would just mail you a clone lol. I got the purple kush for free.

Thanks for the comments guys. And good luck with your grows

Pics form today I repotted a couple plants and arranged them a little different.

THe one in the second pic I topped right after she rooted Im amazed at how well it worked Im curious to see how she finishes.

DCFN0001.JPG
DCFN0002.JPG

looking good very exciting u will be smoking purple before u know it.

Thanks 2dog I would thank you in ytour post but for some reason the thank button disappeared.

I cant wait to see buds on these girls the most I ever budded before this grow was 5 this time I have 12 : )

I just harvested 3 pk ladies and was very impressed with how much I got off of them..I can only imagine if I had 12 going...next fall I will be doing tons..

Yea my buddy that I got the PK from said It is one of the strongest strains he has grown. Although he did say thaey dont grow really tall.

How much did you get off your PK ladies and how long did you veg for.

yah they are indicas they dont get tall but they bush out like crazy...imagine a short fat lady...if you bend the branches back as it grows the light will hit more and she gives even bigger buds...

Yea I have topped the big purple kush mother I had and I also Topped the smaller one I had They are bushing out like crazy.

I need to get a good veg room going though right now I only have one 4ft florescent I want to get two or three more so I can Have that 5000 lumen's per square foot

I bought one cheap at walmart with the bulbs it was 20$

lol haha Thats where i saw cheap ones too. The only problem was walmart is like an hour from my house I dont go to the town that its in very much. But yea those are a great deal I think they where 2700 lumen's for each bulb

So if I got two thats 10,800 lumen's. I already one Shop light. Do you think 15,000 lumen's will be enough to veg twelve plants. I was to keep like 12-15 in veg and keep 12 budding from now on.

I really need to just get a metal halide but the wife wont let me spend the money on it lol :)

I am no pro with the lighting I will have to let somone else answer u on that one. I bought my mh on craigslist for 50 bucks. when u get ur first harvest maybe u can afford a better light then. I upgrade as I go.

Today I transplanted my PK Mother Into A five Gal Bucket. And here are some Pics of my PK clones and the Other strains I had.

DCFN0001.JPG
DCFN0002.JPG
DCFN0003.JPG
DCFN0004.JPG

SO Im curious About the Plant in the bottom picture Its supposed to be Afghani I have smoked the finished product from this plant for a couple Years Its seariously my favorite strain I have smoked. It has that strong almost sour aftertaste. I am pretty sure It really is afghani Because The people who grow it have been growing for A while.

Do you think its A Sativa? It has very skinny leaves I wonder How long it will take to finish

Latest posts

Back