2nd Grow... Hindu Skunk X Bubba Kush

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chris1974

Reefer !
Reaction score
Ok.... here we go ! I have been driving myself crazy trying to choose
what to grow this last week, But I decided to Go with the Hindu Skunk
and I ended up with a Hindu Skunk x Bubba Kush:hubba:

The guy I got them from just harvested 8 of them and pulled 1.25 lbs
dry weight :D Im am crossing my fingers and hopeing I have something
good here :) The smaller girls are Purple Kush, and are going to live elsewhere

Anyways here goes grow #2 :farm:

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

lookin sweet chris, puuling up the pipe fer this one.

:yay: nice choice chris...pulling up my milk crate ...:watchplant: and have my :bong1: in Hand

Mojo for the Hindu:lama:

take care and be safe

looks good chris :aok: good luck bro and green mojo for your plants :D

:D Thanks fellas.... I am gonna veg em for another week or two and take some cuts ! The guy I got em from said they have been finishing in 6 weeks :) .... looks like I will have some more treats for the Hollidays
:hubba: I still have 5 oz of the GDP to smoke too..... looks like its gonna be a good winter :yay:

I just checked on the new girls and they are lookin good thismorning:)
all perky and GREEN ! I misted em down good with some Rhizo.... ahhh I love this stuff :D

The new girls are coming along nicely:) I just mixed up my resi with half strength GH 3 part, Fora blend, and diamond nectar and gave em a drink of it thismorning :hubba: they are about 10"in tall now and healthy as can be, lots of new growth every day !

I think Im gunna veg em for 1 more week and take some clones then put em into fower ! Is it ok to do right away or should I give em a few days
to recover before going to 12 / 12 after taking clones ?

Well.... here's the new ladies :D

001.JPG

002.JPG

This outta be a great show, Chris! Can't wait to see that table start rockin 12/12. green luck to ya!

Thanks BK.. I cant wait either man, rumor has it from the breeder shes a 6 - 7 week finisher, with very heavy yeild ! I am anxious to smoke it already :)

Looks nice homey!
Hope they turn out like your last crop! Fo Sho!

So first off, you will have to excuse me cause Im really, really high right
now and im probaby just ramblin but... this being my second grow, and a totally different strain I am amazed at how much different one grows than the other :joint: :joint: :joint: :fly: :rofl:

Hey hey Chris, checking in and grabbing a chair bro! Rock on man.

nvthis said:
Hey hey Chris, checking in and grabbing a chair bro! Rock on man.

Hey whats up NV .. Thanks for stopin by man :D

These are those Hindu's I was tellin you about ! Im excited to see how these ladies finish :hubba: If they end up the DIGGITY, I'll definately be savin ya a cut :D

Man, I hope ya get some BPOTM material here!;) You seeing any of the bk in the mix? Kinda hard to tell from the pics..

nvthis said:
Man, I hope ya get some BPOTM material here!;) You seeing any of the bk in the mix? Kinda hard to tell from the pics..

Yeah the camera I have is weak:rolleyes: and Im not the best photographer
by any means :) .... but yeah.. I can see alot of both actually !
looks nice and sturdy like BK .... I can also see the sativa side tho in
the skunk :hubba:

I need a better camera for sure tho....

chris1974 said:
Im not the best photographer I need a better camera for sure tho....

:) Dude, check out the BPOTM... Lets just say I'm not the guy you would hire for pictures at your wedding:rofl:

My old man used to say "What's the use of having it if you are afraid of using it?"

Man, don't be afraid to mix it up and take lots (and I mean LOTS) of shots. You'll find a winner;)

nvthis said:
:) Dude, check out the BPOTM... Lets just say I'm not the guy you would hire for pictures at your wedding:rofl:

My old man used to say "What's the use of having it if you are afraid of using it?"

Man, don't be afraid to mix it up and take lots (and I mean LOTS) of shots. You'll find a winner;)

I do drooooool... over that BPOTM pic quite a bit :D
that was a cover shot bud fo sho !

Here they are today 7 days of veg under a 1000 HPS, 1/4 strenght GH 3 Part nutes with Flora blend and Diamond nectar both GH products as well !
Im watering once every other day when they wake up :D and misting them with Rhizotonic every few hours, they are lovin me :D right now...
Gonna veg for 4 more days and take some clones, then its game time :)

010.JPG

011.JPG

012.JPG

very nice crop there how exciting I will be watching bro~

Latest posts

Back