fleshstain's multi-stain grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fleshstain

Reaction score
alright folks.... i went ahead and moved some more clones into flower last night so i figured this would be a good time to start a journal....

the clear tub in the middle has my 8 SSH that have been in for 6 days now.... the row behind it is, from left to right, SourJack, WW, and 2 more SourJack.... the SJ on the left is 2 weeks in.... the WW and other 2 SJ's are 3 weeks in.... the ebb & flow is also filled with SourJack....

the first 2 crystal pics are SJ and the 3rd is WW....

Picture 019.jpg

Picture 005.jpg

Picture 007.jpg

Picture 006.jpg

Picture 013.jpg

Picture 014.jpg

Picture 015.jpg

Very nice...pulling up my milk crate to fallow along..yep i see an empty corner over there..Ill be quite:D

only hear the bubbles in my :bong: as I watch these Babys Grow..Sending some MOJO from Seattle to you:lama:

take care and be safe

Got my folding chair out...will be enjoying this indoor.....
thanks for starting a journal.

no problem tc.... i know there's a lot of people who say they have this or that but never actually show.... or always have excuses why they don't show.... i figured, in my case, it was time to put up or shut up....

and thanks for the mojo 4u2.... how's the weather lookin up there today? i'm trying to get up to seattle early next year to go visit some family i have up there....

Beautiful, Flesh! I'm pulling up my chair, too.....and mine has wheels and can spin so fast in a circle it makes me throw up!

What lights ya runnin', Flesh?

i just run a single 600W HPS with a Solarmax bulb.... plan on switching back to a Hortilux when i get the funds....

Noice looking, i guess i'll join the old timers in saying Welcome to MP. How nute sensitive were your sj as compared to the widow?

fleshstain said:
alright folks.... i went ahead and moved some more clones into flower last night so i figured this would be a good time to start a journal....

the clear tub in the middle has my 8 SSH that have been in for 6 days now.... the row behind it is, from left to right, SourJack, WW, and 2 more SourJack.... the SJ on the left is 2 weeks in.... the WW and other 2 SJ's are 3 weeks in.... the ebb & flow is also filled with SourJack....

the first 2 crystal pics are SJ and the 3rd is WW....

very nice.beautiful.

thanks guys and dolls!

chef - good to be back.... i was here in late 07 but had some stuff come up and had to take a hiatus.... the WW i normally feed 1/2 strength or less.... the SJ's on the otherhand can handle some much higher doses.... have to at least feed it full strength to keep her happy....

here's a few shots i took this morning right after the lights went out.... the first pic is Skunkman's WW.... the next to are SourJack.... the last pic is my Mr Nice SSH that's only been in for 1 week....

enjoy!

pics 014.jpg

pics 016.jpg

pics 017.jpg

pics 022.jpg

some SourJack closeups.... the last 2 are the 1 that's about 2 1/2 weeks in....

SJ.jpg

SJ (1).jpg

SJ (2).jpg

SJ (3).jpg

SJ (4).jpg

SJ (5).jpg

fleshstain said:
i know there's a lot of people who say they have this or that but never actually show.... or always have excuses why they don't show....

what chu sayin' Willis? You mean people on the internet would LIE :shocked: ?

Seriously - I appreciate all your help to me since you showed up again. How big is your grow space?

Stunning ladies!! :heart: them

thanks ladies! i'm using our little study room right now.... i thinks it's about a 10 by to.... i like it cause i actually have room to move around my plants and do maintenance.... no reflective material, though.... still debating on whether or not to just paint the whole room.... just don't foresee the needed downtime anytime soon to do it.... gotta keep the ladies goin!

just a quick update too.... i had a little "accident" the other day that i thought may possibly get the cops involved so i had to relocate everything within about 20 minutes.... a couple of my SSH were slightly damaged, but all is well again and no worries with the police....

i also found out last week that an uncle of mine is suffering from lyme disease and had contacted me about wanting to grow his own.... i wound up giving him the extra 400W ballast and bulb i had.... i also gave him the 10 SourJack clones i had just moved in.... i figured it'd be a quick way to get him started towards some medication.... so, needless to say, the hydro system is temporarily down till i get some more clones rooted....

i also have had 2 out of 3 of my Grapefruit's show me female preflowers.... and so far, 3 out of 8 SSH have shown female preflowers too.... i'm thinking a female SSH crossed with a male Grapefruit may be in order soon....

here's some update pics of SourJack at week 5.... enjoy!

SJ week 5.jpg

SJ week 5 (1).jpg

SJ week 5 (2).jpg

SJ week 5 (4).jpg

SJ week 5 (5).jpg

here's some update pics of Skunkman's WW at week 5.... enjoy!

WW week 5.jpg

WW week 5 (1).jpg

WW week 5 (2).jpg

WW week 5 (3).jpg

WW week 5 (4).jpg

Flesh........OHHHHH...... nice looking buds. I'm drewling...no wait that's my bong, I could swear that my bong just moved in closer to the screen all by it's self.
Nice grow, and hats off to you spreading the love around, great job.
Thanks for the show.
Peace!!!
MBT

Latest posts

Back