Growing Marijuana Forum Bud Pic of the Month!

sawhse
Dalahaze
Bud Pic of the Month!

JustAnotherAntMarching
DNA's Lemon Skunk
Old 11-05-2009, 03:11 PM   #1
ilELFmco
Medical Cannabis Activist

ilELFmco
Thumbs up Illinois Medical Cannabis Meetings

Illinois is waiting with baited breath for Medical Cannabis to be legal. Me and group of friends are starting to come together to help raise awareness on this subject.

If you are in Illinois, are thinking about becoming a patient or caregiver or even if you know someone who is, You Are Invited to our Illinois Friendship House Meeting.

It's a TALKING meeting, not a TOKING meeting. Not everyone there is a smoker.

Until SB 1381 is passed we will be meeting on a monthly basis in Naperville and on the South side of Chicago with more locations popping up all the time. We share experiences and find ways to band together to help this bill PASS!

After it does pass, we will be meeting more frequently (weekly or bi-weekly) to discuss growing, medicating, and anything related to Medical Cannabis.

If you want to join us and/or possibly help start a Friendship House in your area, please shoot me a message and tell me why you are interested. I will send back the when and where.
scfbiz@sbcglobal.net
www.illinoismedicalmarijuana.org
ilELFmco is offline   Reply With Quote