when will they stop growing?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fruity86

Reaction score
hi grower i am growing black russian that are 22days into flowering and doing fine i was just woundering when they will stop stretching in the last 4 days i havent measured them and tonight i did and they are still growing 1 of them is still growing at 1inch a day it now stands at 42inch wilst the smallest has only grown 2inch and stand at 37inch the strain is 80%indica 20%sativa they have more then doubled already i no they can do more then double and sumtime triple i was just woundering when they will slow down
:)happy growing:)
pic are in my gj

hi Fruity... sounds like your girls are more 80% sativa 20%indica. i just got done with a few bag seeds that turned out to be mostly sativa and they almost x4 thier size. both of them streched for the first 3 to four weeks of flower but they never really stopped growing in height or width. at the end both were 48 to 49in tall and mite have got bigger if time and space allowed.

Just tie those girls down. thats what i had to do in the last month or so. i ran out of space to move my light up and the lower buds were really suffering from being so far away from the light. i just bent mine over with one string at the top and to the pot and went a little farther down each day. it really helped my other buds and the cola was still extreamly dense.

hope this info helps and happy growing

theres defo not that much sativa in there the fan leafs are huge and realy wide indica leafs just growing like a sativa could it just be part of the genetic?

thanks doc thats wat i was hopeing

smithgrow space is not that much of a big deal as long as they dont grow another 12inch they will be fine

Are your room temps in the 80s. Iv noticed plants can streach out quite a bit in hot rooms and if your plant is 80% indica I'd keep my temps in the mid 70s under the lights. And I agree with tie'n those girls down.

temp was 82 but the last week with the weather getting colder its started to drop slowly this morning it was 78 and yesterday it was 78 aswel lights on and lights of some nights its going as low as 58

Latest posts

Back