The Wifey Chronicles

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the chef

A Bong Hog!
Reaction score
:D The big bean order just came in and i've been wanting to start this one. This grow journal is dedicated to the wifey! She made this bean order fer me and ok'd the tents that are coming in today...according to ups. So i thought i would do a GJ, a long GJ dedicated to the best darn girl in the world! On the menu: Dinafem-mix pack,power kush,roadrunner, Dna-lemon skunk,g-13-gigabud,royal kush, th seeds-the wreckage,paradise- white berry,greenhouse- the church, and medical seeds blue hell from a dj short blueberry! The attitude rocks! I'm waiting fer the tents to come in to re-arrange things so i can go ahead and germ. I'll post more as i go. Here's what's already got me excited.A big happy turkey day to my MP family!:beatnik:

DCFC0005.JPG

DCFC0006.JPG

DCFC0007.JPG

DCFC0008.JPG

DCFC0009.JPG

DCFC0010.JPG

I think you should see some great results..if only for the reason that you couldn't be more spot on with your dedication..

it's awesome to have a good partner....someone who is always psyched to see you happy!

That must be one ******* large tent ! WooHoo for you dude.....wish I had that kind of room.
Best of luck with your grow :cool: Nice mix of smoke you'll have

ty cmd, cunga and smoke! She is one hell of a woman. Not gonna plant all today. But on a lighter note heheheh The tents have arrived. Gonna pull em out and start set-up. Pics will follow...Here we go.

k dude..it's been 20 minutes and no pics yet...hurry up..we're not payin' you to stand around and not build grow tents...lol..i really wanna see one of those tents though, i may buy one soon.good luck.

Man i operated at potato level putting this one up. Oh yes, and um puff, where my first paycheck? hehehe! Here's what i got so far.

DCFC0001.JPG

DCFC0002.JPG

DCFC0003.JPG

DCFC0004.JPG

DCFC0005.JPG

DCFC0006.JPG

DCFC0007.JPG

DCFC0008.JPG

DCFC0009.JPG

DCFC0010.JPG

DCFC0012.JPG

DCFC0013.JPG

And the almost finished product. I'll be adding a blower fan and more lights as the grow progresses. Right now in the tent is the trainwreck, 1- p-express clones, and 2- thai ss clones. Gonna a blue hell, whiteberry and road runner can't decide on a fourth. Green thoughts be with you all!

DCFC0001.JPG

DCFC0002.JPG

DCFC0003.JPG

DCFC0004.JPG

DCFC0005.JPG

so very excited for you guys!! cant wait to see the babies...glad attitude has a new shirt lol I already have two of the bulldog ones...hubby likes em for poker games.

So far i got doggies bullocks, tude, and now the new one.

I am waiting for the next freebies and I will be ordering..shhhh dont tell my hubby or bro lol...

I must be jaded.... I was expecting something sarky - and I find a lovely gesture for your lovely lady. Good man!
Subscribed.
OHC

Hemhoff my better half got them from the attitude. Ty ozzy fer the mojo. OldHippieChick, just the way i was raised.

Got the flower tent up. Checking temps before the ladies go in. The stand up ionizer is in there just fer now. I may tear it apart just like the first pic and make some kind of a blower fan out of it. Dunno. The different bulbs i use. A 13, 26,30,and a 68 watter. I got one 65 watt in there as well. the last pic is the 13 and the 68 side by side. God i love my wife!

DCFC0006.JPG

DCFC0007.JPG

DCFC0011.JPG

DCFC0012.JPG

DCFC0009.JPG

DCFC0010.JPG

ty bud! i'm having the most fun i've ever had here!

Latest posts

Back