Growing Marijuana Forum Bud Pic of the Month!

sawhse
Dalahaze
Bud Pic of the Month!

JustAnotherAntMarching
DNA's Lemon Skunk
Old 01-29-2010, 04:59 PM   #1
waldo79

waldo79
Default Easy to clone strains

Which strains are best for easy to root and good yielding clones? Anyone have any information on cloning DNA Genetics Sharksbreath, LA Woman, Lemon Skunk or Rocklock? Got these strains as freebies and was planning to clone them. Thanks.
waldo79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 08:10 PM   #2
diggydabomb
biggrow

diggydabomb diggydabomb diggydabomb diggydabomb diggydabomb diggydabomb diggydabomb diggydabomb diggydabomb diggydabomb

i have these freebies as well got them germinating right now....dont know how they clone but i will keep you updated.....im really excited about the sharksbreath looks like a good time
diggydabomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 08:50 PM   #3
dman1234

i have a strain that clones so easily, problem is i dont know what
it is, it was given to me. if i cut 8 clippings i will get ATLEAST 7
to root, i thought i was the king of clonning, then i bought some seeds.....
i can clone them, but not as easily as this other strain, sorry i dont know what it is..
Old 02-02-2010, 09:22 PM   #4
2Dog
femme fatale proud grower

2Dog 2Dog 2Dog 2Dog 2Dog 2Dog 2Dog 2Dog 2Dog 2Dog 2Dog

so far the easiest and quickest cloning plant I have had is train wreck...

If people were meant to pop out bed we'd all sleep in toasters.Garfield the cat.
Smile, and the world will smile with you. Laugh and they'll all think your on drugs. Unknown
I went through my kids...now selling the neighbor kids. By Gourmet
You sayin' sweettooth? Last week she smelled like dogs butt with barely any sweetness at all. Now she smells sweet with only a hint of dogs butt left.. By Nvthis
VHC# 59860
BHC# 909
2Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 02:26 PM   #5
legalize_freedom

Cinderella 99
Old 02-03-2010, 06:41 PM   #6
nouvellechef
Administrator

nouvellechef nouvellechef nouvellechef nouvellechef nouvellechef nouvellechef nouvellechef nouvellechef nouvellechef nouvellechef nouvellechef

Fwiw, Super Silver Haze and AK47 were soooo easy. BUT, i would say its more about technique and providing the proper enviroment for cloning. One of the biggest mistakes I see and read, is ppl getting inpatient and pulling it out of growing meduim before it roots. If roots aint shooting out, leave it alone.
nouvellechef is offline   Reply With Quote