white widow clones 6th cycle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stonegroove

Reaction score
these are pictures of my clones and my flowering plants my clones are 4 weeks old taken from the plants in flower, before they went into flower, they are 4 weeks into flower, one of my poor little clones didn't make it, but 1 failed clone in 5 cloning sessions isn't bad imho

DSC00490.JPG

DSC00496.JPG

DSC00497.JPG

DSC00498.JPG

DSC00499.JPG

thanx peeps, i always take a few more clones than i need and transplant the ones that root first, i threw a few out cos the roots weren't showin but i did pull apart the rockwool to see if they had rooted and they had, so next time i'll keep them in case any die after transplanting

HI M8
wow they look nice,im doing a simialar grow,just wondering what lighting you used before & when flowering ? ,also what fans you used ?

much aprceiated for a reply

thanks

lookin like a good start, i imagine a good finish as well. good luck and happy growing.

p.s. next time you are gonna throw a few of those precious little ladies away see if ya can throw them real hard and get them on my doorstep :). poor little things. :)

thanx for your posts greenlovers, to A your Q's babymonkey the light in flower is a 600w hps with a digital ballast in a cool tube with a 6 inch in line duct fan in the attic, dunno what make sorry and cant remember the cfm, and in veg i've got a 250w cool white cfl, those little fans are just cheap 6 inch oscillating fans from ebay, they are a bit noisy tho, but they are very compact and wall mountable.

DSC00500.JPG

just thought i'd put up some bud pics, they're 5 weeks in now, i love buds

DSC00501.JPG

DSC00502.JPG

DSC00503.JPG

yeah its a brand new hps bulb, i really noticed the difference because i had the last bulb in for like 10 months, my last buds weren't as big as these even when they were finished plus ive got 12 in there now instead of 6 last time so i should be in for a major haul :D

ta2dguy said:
lookin like a good start, i imagine a good finish as well. good luck and happy growing.

p.s. next time you are gonna throw a few of those precious little ladies away see if ya can throw them real hard and get them on my doorstep :). poor little things. :)

if it was summer i'd have stuck em in the garden to see if they did ok, but no, its bloody freezing outside

pics from the end of week 6 since cloning, also some bud pics, i should be able to chop the tops down next week to allow the under canopy to ripen, can't wait til they're done, my current supply is dwindling, by my estimation i should get about 400g dry weight. i'm counting my chickens before they're hatched but i don't care. not quite the 1g/watt i hoped for when i maxed out the space in my box but still plenty :)

DSC00506.JPG

DSC00507.JPG

DSC00504.JPG

DSC00505.JPG

just finished week 7 of my cycle and i've cut the tops down on my plants, just thought i'd put some pics up of my drying box full of buds, also some of my vegging plants too, i've still got quite a bit to harvest yet and these buds will need ages to dry and i want to weigh it

DSC00509.JPG

DSC00511.JPG

DSC00513.JPG

DSC00514.JPG

DSC00515.JPG

DSC00516.JPG

DSC00517.JPG

Time4Plan-B said:
the drying box is some serious ocd man

lol

t4

you should see my spliff tray i use a shot glass as a little bin/trash so its nice and tidy

Buds are looking great...White Widow is such a great smoke. I really like your set up. How big is your flowering room?

thanx RTW i can't wait till they're dry an i can smoke em, my flower room is 2'8" square.

Latest posts

Back