The Chef's blends!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the chef

A Bong Hog!
Reaction score
Alright my people! Now that we are up and running again thought id share the great news on the home front! Started this for the different strains i got vegging! Will probably turn this into my crosses that i did...dunno. Still having fun running all the single freebies and some indies to see what i get! So here goes! I got 2 white rhino's, a sweet deep grapefruit and a red diesel going! Got another rhino in flower i think is a male! If so the crosses i'm gonna make is gonna be demented!.....a white rhno crossed with a red diesel....sick! Here's to hoping!

DSCI4225-1.JPG

DSCI4226-1.JPG

DSCI4227-1.JPG

DSCI4228-1.JPG

DSCI4229-1.JPG

I know I left a folding chair somewhere around your last journal. Mind if I pull it back out and have a front row seat to this show? :)

I'm on the couch here Chef. What is the variety in the terracotta colored pot?
Missed you cheffy.

Peter Jennings said:
Getting up here in the front before the crowd gets here. Are these the same from just before the crash?
Yup and welcome Peteski!

warfish said:
I know I left a folding chair somewhere around your last journal. Mind if I pull it back out and have a front row seat to this show? :)
C'mon in War! Naw u left ur chair onb the other server!

Rosebud said:
I'm on the couch here Chef. What is the variety in the terracotta colored pot?
Missed you cheffy.
Rosie! Um...oh yeah thats white rhino! Missed ya to lass!

hows it going chef, i think i'll follow along aswell.

I'm curious about the Sweet Deep Grapfruit. I get it as a freebee, doing hydro, and I got it to sprout, but it crashed on me.

Wow!
HL Brother i got u a beanbag chair!
Slo-mo fire up some stinky while we chill!
Jaam!....there's two.....share the toys!
BudC Thnx fer droppin in brother!
Stoneage Been interested in this one myself! Started spitting out 3leaves that i've only seen on clones but it's shaping up now. I thionk 2dog did one that came out rockin!

WR has always been one of my favourite plants and I like the taste of all the diesels.

It would be great to see a cross ;)

I pollinated a branch on a friends WR with Auto AK pollen and we shared the seeds, I am trying to make an Auto with the WR traits.

Pulled my beer barrel into the room.

So I have my seat :)

:peace:

Latest posts

Back