Last of the harvest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nouvellechef

Reaction score
awesome pics as usual.

why no harvest until fall? you got too much stock piled?

Droopy Dog said:
SCHWEET!!!!!

Looks better than good.

DD

Thanx. The mix is dialed. Zero fade, excellent burn quality, great flavor. Try the rice hulls Droop. They help greatly with uptake.

would I have to wait till my next mix to add the hulls NC or could I add them into my current mix?

dman1234 said:
awesome pics as usual.

why no harvest until fall? you got too much stock piled?

House if almost finished finally. Been building for LONG time. Shop is closed for awhile. Gonna try some outdoor too. Got property for days.

PS, yes on stockpile.

lordhighlama said:
would I have to wait till my next mix to add the hulls NC or could I add them into my current mix?

Add em in and mix. They take very long time to breakdown.

nouvellechef said:
Thanx. The mix is dialed. Zero fade, excellent burn quality, great flavor. Try the rice hulls Droop. They help greatly with uptake.

Been looking, but haven't been able to source them yet.

Still, there are seed&feed stores I haven't gotten to yet.

DD

Excellent chef, I love the looks of the frost altho we are getting snow here.....brrrrrrr.lol

Droopy Dog said:
Been looking, but haven't been able to source them yet.

Still, there are seed&feed stores I haven't gotten to yet.

DD

Yeah. I found it at a really small feed store. Think it was 3cf bag. Like $8

niteshft said:
Excellent chef, I love the looks of the frost altho we are getting snow here.....brrrrrrr.lol

haha. Shes a frosty one. Not much of a yielder. Smells like fruit salad, citrus taste.

whats up nc? good to see yah. they do look tasty. i had just pulled my last c99 x ak47. structure was very similar especially in the frost. anyhow not running it anymore cause it smokes good, but reminds me of fabric softener on the exhale. kinda nasty really. 9 month cure la con makes me jabber....lol

oh yeah im slowly gathering parts for a uc. later

docfishwrinkle said:
whats up nc? good to see yah. they do look tasty. i had just pulled my last c99 x ak47. structure was very similar especially in the frost. anyhow not running it anymore cause it smokes good, but reminds me of fabric softener on the exhale. kinda nasty really. 9 month cure la con makes me jabber....lol

Glad to hear things are good. Yes on journal ):

Another fine haul chef, congratulations! do you know if your soil mix is still available here on mp? I have some purple Thai beans and need the room for the big stretch. Never grew in dirt yet, still like my ebb sys. As you may remember I had a ebb and flow and a drip system going at the same time. I decided my ebb sys worked so much better by the yield alone it did not even compare. Good luck on your next adventure, bt

Nice job NC. How long you let those hulls cook before planting?

BBFan said:
Nice job NC. How long you let those hulls cook before planting?

They just go into the mix when cooked. So 30 days, then in there for about 17 weeks, give or take, before being dumped out and re-ammended.

is the bio-tone new to the mix NC? Don't remember that in the old mix.

lordhighlama said:
is the bio-tone new to the mix NC? Don't remember that in the old mix.

Yes. I dont even know if it does anything. All those shots above are without it. But its got a ton of yummy stuff in it, available at the depot and super cheap. Must do something :D

docfishwrinkle said:

Ohh. Dont be such a stranger. Hows the new basement room going?

Latest posts

Back