DutchPassion PowerPlant and Skunk #11

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bho_expertz

Aloha from Hell
Reaction score
Hi folks,

Had the time to recreate the GJ. Finally ;).

I have a closet with a 400 HPS, carbon filter, rvk extractor, cooltube. I grow with BioNova soil, and use BioGrow from BioBizz ( veg ) and DeltaNueve from CannaBioGen ( flo ).

The seeds were a colour mix pack from DutchPassion. 2 seeds PowerPlant, 2 seeds WhiteWidow and 2 seeds Skunk #11. Feminized they said.

1st December - The seeds went to paper towels

4th December - All except one WhiteWidow sprouted and were potted

View attachment DSC_4028.jpg

12th December - Repoted

View attachment DSC_4109.jpg

26th December - Switch 12/12

View attachment DSC_4139.jpg

29th December - Repoted

3rd January - Now it is the problem part ... Had decided to trash the dwark Skunk #11. The plants sex appeared by this date. WhiteWidow and one PowerPlant turnet out hermies with almost everything male. Went to trash. The survivors are Skunk #11 and PowerPlant.

19th January - 25 days in 12/12

View attachment DSC_4142.jpg View attachment DSC_4165.jpg

View attachment DSC_4166.jpg

It was a bummer to get 2 plants from 6. But life goes on. The PP looks like is winning the race. Lot's of cristals. Will take some better shots this weekend.

Glad i'm back. Cu guys.

Have bought Mandala Seeds. Next one 8 Miles High.

32 Days 12/12

Hi Folks,

This was a long week. Home changing, PowerPlant falldown, lot's of cold, some burned leafs ... I need some rest :p

Half way is done i think. Have yellow leafs but the buds are developing just nice. The smell is great and i should notice that the PP is something resilient by the look.

Here are some pics. Stay safe.

View attachment DSC_4177.jpg View attachment DSC_4176.jpg

View attachment DSC_4174.jpg View attachment DSC_4173.jpg

View attachment DSC_4168.jpg View attachment DSC_4169.jpg

View attachment DSC_4170.jpg View attachment DSC_4167.jpg

View attachment DSC_4171.jpg View attachment DSC_4172.jpg

Check your ph, smoke a bowl, ladies look great!

The nutted water is usually 6.5 (sometimes i just put a little to much ph down and it goes to 6.4 ) but the mineral water is 5.8. Going to check what is the ph of tap water today and perhaps loose the mineral watering. Thanks chef.

I was reading and i think that the problem perhaps is not in the PH but in salt concentration. Need to buy a EC meter asap. What do you guys think ?

39 days 12/12

Hi Folks,

Have made some mistakes with the nuts and ph and the PP notice that more than the Skunk #11. Else everything is fine. The new house is a good spot :p.

Any advice of what should i do since tomorrow is nute time ? Should i wait or give a dose of nut ? Already have the EC meter and want to try it.

Anyone knows what is the white stuff in the top of the PP ? it has appeared since 12/12 switch and i thought it was normal but never seen anything like that.

Thanks. Stay with some pics.

Skunk #11
View attachment DSC_4184.jpg View attachment DSC_4187.jpg

View attachment DSC_4188.jpg

PowerPlant
View attachment DSC_4182.jpg View attachment DSC_4179.jpg

View attachment DSC_4181.jpg

6,5 liters. But for the next one will buy or 11 or 18 liters. Always learning and improving ;)

Oh boy...That PP looks soo good!

I've got some PPP that I plant on starting here pretty soon.

Thanks dude ... I cannot wait to get the medicine ready ;)

good effort hope mine turnes out that well :p first time grow but things looking awsom at min allways learning :) rooms looking perfect 14 sprouted and looking good on week two 8 fem big buddah cheese 5 fem skunk #1 and 1bubblegum :) gonna try get some pics on soon but still still noob done weeks ov research tho !

stinkyelements said:
Looks great!! good work with them in those pots too:D

Thanks ... The pots are small but i hope the high will be big ;)

HTIDHILLY said:
good effort hope mine turnes out that well :p first time grow but things looking awsom at min allways learning :) rooms looking perfect 14 sprouted and looking good on week two 8 fem big buddah cheese 5 fem skunk #1 and 1bubblegum :) gonna try get some pics on soon but still still noob done weeks ov research tho !

Thanks ... You need to open a GrowJournal also so we can check out your skills ;)

hi mate, how do i do that? lol sorry loadsaaa questions stored up haha.. done dayzzzz of research new to the growing not the product tho :p my other post on introduction has a few pics etc if ya fancy checking it out n giveing me a few pointers? bigg help lol.. cheers.. hilly

I saw where Home Slepot has chain saws on sale, you may have to pick one up when you harvest, just be sure to yell "Timber". WOW!:eek:
Way to stick it out on the ratios, your gonna be so happy you did.
If you dont consume those centers, you could always use them as baseball bats.

BudMuncher said:
phwoar those are 2 sexy females!

Thanks ... I hope that they get a little fattier ... Just like the ppl on the first weight-in of Biggest Looser :hubba:

vdog said:
I saw where Home Slepot has chain saws on sale, you may have to pick one up when you harvest, just be sure to yell "Timber". WOW!:eek:
Way to stick it out on the ratios, your gonna be so happy you did.
If you dont consume those centers, you could always use them as baseball bats.

I already have a saw ready :eek: :holysheep:

Latest posts

Back