Fruitys Vertical Scrog Style Grow Pure Ak

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fruity86

Reaction score
hello growers fruitys back with the AK
lets start about 10 days ago i germed 4 pure AK seeds from FMS all 4 cracked but only 2 have came up and popped the shell off. couple days ago i put 2 new seeds in, Anesthesia and Osiris from Pyramid seeds, both cracked and are now in rockwool all 4 will be vegged 6 weeks in RDWC with a 250watt MH then flowered with 600watt HPS nutes are Advanced Nutrients
micro
grow
bloom
sensizym plan was B52 but cant get it
cal mg grow and bloom
big bud
hammerhead
and overdrive
grow room is 4x4 with a 3.5ft x 7ft mesh around the system
air temps 70/73 in veg and 73/76 in flower
RH 60/40 veg flower
rez temps 62/69
thats it for now so heres a pic of the system and il update every 5 days
peace fruity

View attachment SDC13493.JPG

Looking good. Always wanted to try a vertical scrog, Just need to up grade to 12/12s 1st.

Look'n good fruity! :aok: finally something here to get me back in the mood since the big crash... all the threads I "was" a regular part of are gone.. :(
but time to pick up the pieces and move forward..
I'm interested in seeing a vert scrog. looks like your off to a nice clean and green start here.
GreenMoJo!

Yay, I've been hoping someone would run a gj on a virtical with DWC buckets. I have a small space I am planning to use for the same so very interested in how this goes.
I am assuming your light sits in the middle without a reflector and gets raised as the tops of the plants climb and you tuck the new growth behind the mesh to fill it out as you would with a normal scrog?
Peace
Woody

Hey Fruity!! How's it going in there??
Consider this to be a formal request for an update. :)
:48:

Hey guys im back hehe thanks ozzy for letting them no whats going on anyways time for an update and some pics of this grow and some of the last
right guys the girls are currents sat in an EC of 1.0 next rez change will be 5 days from now and the EC will be 1.2 all is going well bit of a slow start but i say this every time i start seeds hehe for those that followed my last grow no i trained the plants in and out the mesh this time i will only use the mesh for support and hopefully get big colas insteed of buckets full of nugs that take days to trim hehe, i will be vegging till the end of the month then i will flip thats about it for now so heres the pics

first 3 are for vdog this is my first round of iced grapefruit
and if they load in order the last pic is my second round of iced grapefruit and my first grow with this system screen half filled

View attachment SDC12571.JPG

View attachment SDC12567.JPG

View attachment SDC12572.JPG

View attachment SDC13570.JPG

View attachment SDC13571.JPG

View attachment SDC13574.JPG

View attachment SDC13575.JPG

View attachment DSCF3199.JPG

uhhh fruity...... like uh, wow and stuff
:cool2:
I took the time to apply and pay the fee's for your budography license
here it is> budography license number 1, issued and stamped by the honorable Mr. Jim Lahey from Sunnyvale Trailer Park
congrats

I am finding this very interesting.
One thing though, how practical is a virtical grow "in the round"?
How do you get into the middle or do you work from the outside?
How do you change the buckets out or do you leave them in situ and syphon?

If you want more questions, I have loads lol
Peace
Woody

hey guys thanks woody my system is RDWC not DWC the system has 4 bucket connected to each other buy a return line the return line then connects to a controler bucket witch is out side the tent, there is also a feed line that pumps nutes to all 4 buckets from the top, all i have to do is lift the lid and drain the controller bucket and all the buckets drain, same for PH/EC i check and change everything from outside the tent this system hand down kick *** its to easy
on the round question the mesh is not a full circle its more of a C shape it has a 18" gap at the door so i can get in the middle and do what need to be done
fire away il try to answer what ever you ask
peace fruity

great to see ya around fruity,, where's the shot of the miss? lol

shes locked in the shed doing the washing LOL

Latest posts

Back