Mandala Summer Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is in Delta Nueve and in what concentrations? I couldn't seem to find much info on it. I was wondering about the amount of N they are getting now.

The Hemp Goddess said:
What is in Delta Nueve and in what concentrations? I couldn't seem to find much info on it. I was wondering about the amount of N they are getting now.

This is what DeltaNueve has:

Algae Extract - 9,5% from specie Ascophyllum nodosum
N - 2%
PO2 - 4%
KO2 - 3%
MgO - 1%

AminoAcids ( gr/100gr protein )
Alanine - 5,3
Arginine - 8
Aspartic acid - 6,9
Cysteine - Traces
Glutamic acid - 10
Glycine - 5
Histidine - 1,3
Isoleucine - 2,8
Leucine - 4,6
Lysine - 4,9
Methionine - 0,7
Phenylalanine - 2,3
Proline - 2,6
Serine - 3
Treonine - 2,8
Tyrosine - 0,9
Tryptophan - Traces
Valine - 3,7

MicroElements
S - 210 ppm
B - 27,5 ppm
Ba - 25 ppm
Co - 8 ppm
Cu - 126 ppm
Mn - 70 ppm
Mo - 1,2 ppm
Zn - 115 ppm
Ca - 3%
Fe - 0,7%
Cd - Traces

Enzymatic Bio Activator - 0,7 %
Cytokinin - 600/800 ppm
CarboHydrates - Alginic acid, Mannitol, Laminarin
Growth Promotors - Auxin, Gibberellin, Cytokinin
AntiOxidants and Vitamins - 1%

Hi MPers,

Today was day of inspection. Next grow will do this more often.

Have removed some yellow leafs and really saw the problem of not LST the plants at the correct time. Way before flowering. Some bud shots that could be much better and they aren't. But a learning curve it is.

Have also found 2 nanners :eek: in the BlackJack. One was open and the other wasn't. In the IceCool found one :eek: . I think that is a big chance that i will have some seeds :doh:. If so going to keep some for a Hermie Party Grow in the future :hubba:. It is the only way to take this sh!t. Having some fun :hairpull: .

Have taken some pics so hang in there ;).

Ganesh from Mandala
DSC_5178.jpg DSC_5180.jpg
DSC_5176.jpg
DSC_5172.jpg DSC_5174.jpg DSC_5175.jpg

Donations

IceCool and BlackJak from Sweet Seeds - "Nanner carriers"

IceCool
DSC_5183.jpg DSC_5184.jpg

BlackJack
DSC_5181.jpg DSC_5182.jpg

Have feed Ganesh #1 and Sadhu #1 today with 0.9 EC. Changed the Carbon Air Filter for a new one, cleaned the cooltube, cleaned the floor of the tent, changed all the pots plates and rearranged the plants in a more suitable manner, so they don't touch so much each others.

They are smelling nasty and somes are looking tasty. I can see a big difference between them what is a bad thing since they are going to be all chopped at the same day.

Aloha bho~

Just poppin in for a sec to see what's up. Your ladies look great and their buds are comin along too! NICE!!!

bho_expertz said:
......Have also found 2 nanners :eek: in the BlackJack. One was open and the other wasn't. In the IceCool found one :eek: . I think that is a big chance that i will have some seeds :doh:. If so going to keep some for a Hermie Party Grow in the future :hubba:. It is the only way to take this sh!t. Having some fun :hairpull: .

I would really really really advise you to get rid of the plants that hermied and throw the seeds away. THAT is the only way to take that ****. Carrying on hermie genetics is not fun....

puasurfs said:
Aloha bho~

Just poppin in for a sec to see what's up. Your ladies look great and their buds are comin along too! NICE!!!

You welcome and thanks ;)

The Hemp Goddess said:
I would really really really advise you to get rid of the plants that hermied and throw the seeds away. THAT is the only way to take that ****. Carrying on hermie genetics is not fun....

THG. The part of a grow was a joke but i will not remove the BlackJack and IceCool. Why not ? Because the harm is made. If the opened nanner released any pollen, it has already happened. And i need to have a good stash. Any ounce is a gift from heaven with or without seeds. If they start throwing LOT's of nanners then i will think in trashing them.

It can be sterile also right ?

Going to check the plants for nanners Sunday. Don't know how long the nanners take to develop :doh:

hey mate. are u talkin about the nanners on the top of ur colas? the yellowing goin on, up top of bud?

looking good tho mate :)

Staffy said:
hey mate. are u talkin about the nanners on the top of ur colas? the yellowing goin on, up top of bud?

looking good tho mate :)

That is the bud formation ... Have happened that also in the PowerPlant. The nanners are like bananas. Had never seen one but have seen the pics available here so it was easy to identify ;).

Thanks Staffy :aok:

bho_expertz said:
THG. The part of a grow was a joke but i will not remove the BlackJack and IceCool. Why not ? Because the harm is made. If the opened nanner released any pollen, it has already happened. And i need to have a good stash. Any ounce is a gift from heaven with or without seeds. If they start throwing LOT's of nanners then i will think in trashing them.

It can be sterile also right ?

Going to check the plants for nanners Sunday. Don't know how long the nanners take to develop :doh:

If you got nanners this early, the chances are that you are going to get more...lots more and that they are not sterile. You can certainly do far more damage than has already been done if they keep sprouting nanners and spewing hermie pollen. Nanners can be hidden within the buds and not seen at all, but still release pollen.

Will check them every day. And take a decision as i see things happening. Will not rush anything.
Hope that no much damage done or will be done. But will keep a sharp eye and if necessary will trash them out.

Watered Ganesh #3 today.

Have taken a decision ... If see any more nanners today will trash them right away.

Thanks all. Later at night will update.

Hi MPers,

Didn't see any nanners yesterday but will remove them today giving the Mandalas a better space bellow the lamp.

Have watered Ganesh #2, Sadhu #2 and Sadhu #3 with 0.9 EC and PH 6.5.

went to see what pamper meant ;)

They are being pampered for sure :aok:

Latest posts

Back