Growing Marijuana Forum Bud Pic of the Month!

sawhse
Dalahaze
Bud Pic of the Month!

JustAnotherAntMarching
DNA's Lemon Skunk
Old 03-31-2011, 03:23 PM   #1
Hick
Git "R" lit

Hick Hick Hick Hick Hick Hick Hick Hick Hick Hick Hick
Default KALIMAN Seed promotion!!

MP is proud to announce that one of our esteemed members has made his debut in the seed industry!
Our friend Rockster is premiering his Cheese#1 exclusively at the Attitude Seed bank under the Kaliman Trade mark, with an introductory offer running for 60 days of 2 for the price of 1 of their flagship baby Cheese#1. (I believe the '2 fer' promotion begins April 1)

This is direct quote from the breeder...
"....she came about through this spontaneous sexual reversal business and has been independently tested by now dozens of growers who all say it's genetically identical to the original clone mother."
Cheese#1 Won 2 cups this year at the 2nd UK Independent Cannabis cup, and the Breeders cup for the same!"

We are proud to be a part of this promotion. And by "clicking" the Attitude banner here at MP to purchase your seeds, you are also contributing to the support of MP.
MP receives a small commission from seeds purchased through the banner link, and is MP's only means of financial support.
THANK YOU for your continued support!.. and don't miss this opportunity for a great deal on these genetics.

"Some people try to turn back their odometers. Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way. I've traveled a long way, and some of the roads weren't paved"

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/Site_Rules.html
Site Rules.. Please read 'em..

Hick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 03:28 PM   #2
ozzydiodude

ozzydiodude ozzydiodude ozzydiodude ozzydiodude ozzydiodude ozzydiodude ozzydiodude ozzydiodude ozzydiodude ozzydiodude ozzydiodude

Congrat to Rockster and best of wish and luck in the cutthroat world of seed seller.
ozzydiodude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 03:37 PM   #3
the chef
A Bong Hog!

the chef the chef the chef the chef the chef the chef the chef the chef the chef the chef the chef

Congrats Rockster! Give Big Buddah a run!
We can't call people without wings angels so we call them friends!=Bubbles-The Trailer Park Boy's, the series.
If something seems to good to be true....shoot it!-Fiona, gabrelle anwar on Burn Notice
the chef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 03:44 PM   #4
Rockster

Rockster Rockster Rockster Rockster Rockster Rockster Rockster Rockster Rockster Rockster Rockster

Well thanks guys for the thumbs up and seeing I've been given the opportunity to showboat my stuff here by the good folk at Marijuana Passion I'll get some of my Cheese#1 pics up shortly as she is Kaliman Seeds main squeeze and we are oh so proud of her.
Attached Images

Last edited by Rockster; 03-31-2011 at 06:21 PM.
Rockster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 06:43 PM   #5
the chef
A Bong Hog!

the chef the chef the chef the chef the chef the chef the chef the chef the chef the chef the chef

Awsome nuggetry!
We can't call people without wings angels so we call them friends!=Bubbles-The Trailer Park Boy's, the series.
If something seems to good to be true....shoot it!-Fiona, gabrelle anwar on Burn Notice
the chef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 07:57 PM   #6
puasurfs
da kine brah

puasurfs puasurfs puasurfs puasurfs puasurfs puasurfs puasurfs puasurfs puasurfs puasurfs puasurfs

CONGRATS Rockster!!! And what an outstanding opportunity for all of us! Those pics are wicked-crazy-da kine brah~ Count me in!
Old 03-31-2011, 08:24 PM   #7
Rockster

Rockster Rockster Rockster Rockster Rockster Rockster Rockster Rockster Rockster Rockster Rockster

Quote:
Originally Posted by puasurfs
CONGRATS Rockster!!! And what an outstanding opportunity for all of us! Those pics are wicked-crazy-da kine brah~ Count me in!
Glad you like chaps but the thing is, I'm in the UK and for the last 2 years have been giving out seeds when and where I could, on medical donation forums where such things are cool and at several UK hempfairs (700 packets gratis to date ) but by virtue of MP's rules when I was here as a privateer couldn't and didn't hand out freebie's and try in any way to promote myself under the radar but I would
have loved to have been able to give free seeds out but now that MP have kindly given me a niche here I can send in freebie seeds for general handout or competitions or whatever.

I've got a partner in this venture called Kaliman Seeds and is a hard headed business pragmatist and jokingly says he'll have to install a big black f*ck off
dog by the seed stash so as to stop me dipping it for freebee handouts!

He ain't kidding either, down Fang, nice doagie!
Old 03-31-2011, 08:43 PM   #8
my my

my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my my

Congrads Rock!
all your hard work is paying off for you now!
Your good People!

My My
Old 03-31-2011, 09:39 PM   #9
Rosebud

Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud

Those are awesome shots, love the two sided tricomed stem. Congratulations. Can you tell us about your Cheese?

Grow journals: :Current grow
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ad.php?t=68734

Rick Simpson oil done with Everclear thread: http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ad.php?t=66245
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 10:46 PM   #10
docfishwrinkle

docfishwrinkle docfishwrinkle docfishwrinkle docfishwrinkle docfishwrinkle docfishwrinkle docfishwrinkle docfishwrinkle docfishwrinkle docfishwrinkle docfishwrinkle

rockster congrats & looks like your plan was well executed to fulfill your dream.

how resistant to mold is she? asking cause i see that shes a very chunky gal when dialed. looks so delish im wanting to gnaw at my screen.
docfishwrinkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 10:46 AM   #11
Rockster

Hi guys and thanks for the kind words of encouragement and can now state that our 2 for 1 offer officially commences today and is up on he scrolling banner at the Attitude website rubbing shoulders with all the big boys!

@Rosebud. Cheese#1 is a bit different to most cheese strains in that,1, it is not hybridised although is in a normal/male female plant population and came about due to a rather strange occurrence, a spontaneous sexual reversal of a cheese clone that when put into flower grew out as a normal male and whose pollen was used to dust sister clones with and which produced progeny identical to the clone mother in chemotype/resin profile
in all phenotypes.

Meaning, Cheese#1 is identical to the original 1989 Uk Exodus Cheese clone in taste and high and can't be picked out in blind taste tests.

It also got the breeders cup at the 2nd UK Independent Cannabis Cup. That may sound rather grand but the UK ICC is a fledgling venue but it is getting bigger every year and will have a Canna knights of the Round Table theme next year.

As regards mold, Cheese#1 derives solely from Skunk#1 genetics and severely bottlenecked genes at that as the whole line comes from one female plant but I've been working with Skunk#1 for nearly 3 years now and in that time found 1 plant with a touch of mold on harvest, literally less than a gram of dried bud was spoilt and for such big buds that is really ok methinks?
Old 04-01-2011, 11:01 AM   #12
Hamster Lewis
Furry Moderator

Hamster Lewis Hamster Lewis Hamster Lewis Hamster Lewis Hamster Lewis Hamster Lewis Hamster Lewis Hamster Lewis Hamster Lewis Hamster Lewis Hamster Lewis

Congrats Rockster.....

In the beginning, man created god...

Science can fly you to the moon...religion flies you into buildings

BHC#1313 VHC#69 TGC#135
Hamster Lewis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 11:55 AM   #13
Irish
Plant Whisperer...

Irish Irish Irish Irish Irish Irish Irish Irish Irish Irish Irish

congrats rockster...
Old 04-01-2011, 01:39 PM   #14
4u2sm0ke

4u2sm0ke 4u2sm0ke 4u2sm0ke 4u2sm0ke 4u2sm0ke 4u2sm0ke 4u2sm0ke 4u2sm0ke 4u2sm0ke 4u2sm0ke 4u2sm0ke

gonna go get me some cheese for lunch

Well done Rockster..I been fallowing your threads a couple years now..Top notch
4u2sm0ke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 01:49 PM   #15
fruity86
Tent Growers Extraodinare

fruity86 fruity86 fruity86 fruity86 fruity86 fruity86 fruity86 fruity86 fruity86 fruity86 fruity86

well done Rockster
peace fruity

PURE AK VERT
D.I.Y STEP BY STEP RDWC
[
http://http://www.marijuanapassion.c...ad.php?t=64273 BIG GRAPE LITTLE SCROG
fruity86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 05:00 PM   #16
lordhighlama
dont mind the simple lama

lordhighlama lordhighlama lordhighlama lordhighlama lordhighlama lordhighlama lordhighlama lordhighlama lordhighlama lordhighlama lordhighlama

congrats rockster!
Very exiting times!!!

Leprechaun Seeds Presents : Growing Gold

Lama Goes Organic
Old 04-01-2011, 07:37 PM   #17
tcbud
"Female Growers Group"

tcbud tcbud tcbud tcbud tcbud tcbud tcbud tcbud tcbud tcbud tcbud

Add my congrats to the mix there Rockster!

Have you grown any of your Cheese1 outside? Just wondering. Is the Cheese1 a mix with Sativa or a pure Indica? Just wondering.

Thanks and Rock On!
tcbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 08:58 PM   #18
Roddy

Nicely done, great looking plants!
Old 04-02-2011, 09:46 AM   #19
Time4Plan-B

Hey Rockster i particularly like the top left and middle pics on your second photo collage looks like mine.
Nice touch sorry about the pic quality im getting there slowly a new camera or indeedy operator needed methinks.
Hi tcbud leafminer is doing exactly that growing it outdoors as i type so keep tabs on his Kalimans Cheese thread.
Hey docfishwrinkle between me and multifarious we must have since last year grown more than 100 plants with no mold whatsoever so i dont think mold is ever going to be an issue and ya may have seen my grows on here to date my personal best atm 42oz from 5 x plants due to be bettered in around 7 weeks time alas 10 x plants this grow.
Lol
T4

Last edited by Time4Plan-B; 04-02-2011 at 09:50 AM.
Old 04-02-2011, 11:27 AM   #20
OldHippieChick
apostate

OldHippieChick OldHippieChick OldHippieChick OldHippieChick OldHippieChick OldHippieChick OldHippieChick OldHippieChick OldHippieChick OldHippieChick OldHippieChick

Congrats to Rockster.
Good call Hick and MarP.
I've got four lil seedlings of the Cheese#1 just getting going. I was well impressed with T4PBs grow...

My Auto White Russian GJ
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ad.php?t=50742
OldHippieChick is offline   Reply With Quote