Frankcos' 2nd Journal. Il Diavolo, Master Kush, Skunk #1, Fruity Cronic Juice,

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frankcos

Reaction score
Hey Everyone. So I have decided to finally get my second journal going. Here is the situation..
I have, 1 Master Kush fem, 1 Skunk#1 fem, 1 Fruity Chronic Juice fem, They went to flower on 3/25. 1 Il Diavolo auto fem.(showed day 28 from seed.I also have several good bagseed in various stages of flower between 2-5 weeks in. I am keeping a very close eye on all bagseed as I have already pulled a couple of hermies.
I had experimented with 2 hydro buckets this time around and I was very impressed, unfortunately both plants were male. But I will definitely be giving them another go.The rest of my plants are in FFOF running the FF Nute trio, and molasses for the 12/12 girls.
I currently have a veg room running on 24/0 floros. The lights are about 2 inches off the tops of the plants. In the 12/12 flower room I have a 400watt hps and 4 300watt equiv cfl's.When I get some more money I will be getting more efficient lights. I have in and out going ventilation in both rooms. My temps run about 75 degrees. I also have a humidifier that I run when I need it.
Yesterday I took 2 clones a piece from the MK,skunk,and the Juice plant so I hope they root and thrive like there mommy.
My oldest girls are 33 days into flower and are getting stinkier by the day. I have been buying from a friend for several months now And I am looking forward to a few fresh jars of my own.
Please give me any feedback you see fit, I can take it , good or bad..lol. Green Mojo to you all...

001.JPG

002.JPG

004.JPG

005.JPG Master Kush

006.JPG

007.JPG

008.JPG

010.JPG

011.JPG

012.JPG

my buddy is growing out that fruity cronic juice, his is from delicious seeds i believe, it's about 6/7 weeks of flower and it's definatly something i'm gunna grow in the future

:ciao: mojo for the grow...Ladies look Great...Ill be looking in from time to time. untill then take care and be safe
:48:

Good to know that someone else is having success with the fruity chronic juice, I had never heard of it before I got it as a freebie..

Thanks 4u. This is my best setup so far.Best looking plants so far too.I love this forum, I didn't know my arse from my elbow when it came to growing before I found you folks, now I get better at it and learn even more each cycle. I can't wait to sample the smoke.Green Mojo and safety backatcha.

dude, that looks like some killer stretch on that Il Diavolo; flowering nicely I see! I'm hoping that the new seed I ordered for this strain has the same pheno as the last one I had, and not this lanky look! I'm not knocking your plant by no means, just the pheno:rofl:!

Gixxerman420 said:
dude, that looks like some killer stretch on that Il Diavolo; flowering nicely I see! I'm hoping that the new seed I ordered for this strain has the same pheno as the last one I had, and not this lanky look! I'm not knocking your plant by no means, just the pheno:rofl:!
Its cool man I think she is lanky too. I think it might have to do with the fact that I switch her into my veg room while my flower room is dark, She isn't getting the light she likes in the veg room.It was real stretchy before showing sex though too,who knows.. As long as she smokes good I will be happy.

In the 3rd pic in the 3rd post, the plant is clawing...can anyone tell me what causes this and how to fix??

Great looking plants, think I'll pull up a chair if it's ok!

Roddy said:
In the 3rd pic in the 3rd post, the plant is clawing...can anyone tell me what causes this and how to fix??

I think that it might have had the droops because she was due to be watered the day I took the pictures and I didn't notice it today when I checked on them. Sure, pull up a seat, the more the merrier.

:48:

Roddy said:

over nute can cause claw... Some def. will as well I believe... But I know that over nute will cause, especially in flower! I had a plant once (bagseed) which I over-fed throughout it's life... Never burned, but got REALLY dark green and "clawed" like this... Hope this helps Rod!;)

Here is what the girls look like as of today. The furthest along are into their 6th week of 12/12. To me the trichs on the 6 week girls still look mostly clear but some are starting to turn a little cloudy. They are bagseed so I have no clue how long they will take all I can do is watch and wait. The skunk #1 just yesterday showed a pistil after being in 12/12 for 21 days, I think the fact that I topped her a few days before I decided to make the switch might have something to do with her slow start. The Master Kush and Fruity Chronic Juice that went into 12/12 when the Skunk did are starting to form pretty little buds.Most of the others are still only a few weeks in and are coming along nicely.They all have such different smells and characteristics. I hope to place another order in time for the outdoor season. Do any of you North Easterners have experience with a strain that might do well in the New England Outdoors?
051.JPG

045.JPG

039.JPG

030.JPG

028.JPG

022.JPG

021.JPG

018.JPG

017.JPG

016.JPG

powerplanter said:
What is clawing?
He was referring to the way the leaves kind of bent downward and in, in the picture. Looks kind of like a birds claw.

Had the day off today so I decided to post some more pictures. I am getting very excited...
001.JPG

004.JPG

005.JPG

009.JPG

010.JPG

011.JPG

013.JPG

015.JPG

017.JPG

020.JPG

023.JPG

026.JPG

Some of my numbers might be a day or 2 off, I am stoned and got a little confused while resizing and labeling pics.

032.JPG

035.JPG

039.JPG

049.JPG

Hey Frankco they are lookin good :aok: Hang in there mate mojo to help em out!

Thank Moses im in it for the long haul this time around. I was desperate and chopped early last grow. Ain't happenin this time..

That il diavolo is looking pretty nasty you!:cool2: about how long she been flowering for you? I'd guess 24-25 days or so? Just trying to get an idea of what to expect out of mine... I'm interested in seeing yours finish out!

Latest posts

Back