Hamster Lewis' "Next stop Dankville" Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rez SD x Chemdog DD:

PB050083.jpgPB050084.jpgPB050086.jpgPB050087.jpgPB050088.jpgPB050089.jpg

Growdude said:
Wow that looks so "jeweled up" as I like to say.
Great Job!

Thanks Bro....yeah they get pretty "jeweled up"...:hubba: les then 20 days I believe and they shld be done.

Lemon Jack said:
Looking awesome hammy :)

Thanks LJ...I am trying to plan the next round to go into the Flower Tent to replace the 3 that will be coming down in less then 3 weeks. I made room for the Purple Diesel but won't hve anymore room till a few come down. I really need to grow something with a quick flowering time....might be time to pop a few more SnakeBite beans by LSC.:D

Wow!!,

Looking good Hammy!!!!
Look what I miss when I am gone for a little over a month.

HomieHogleg

HomieHogleg said:
Wow!!,

Looking good Hammy!!!!
Look what I miss when I am gone for a little over a month.

HomieHogleg
Thanks Homie.....I was wondering what happened to ya.:)

JustAnotherAntMarching said:
MMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...... :) :48:

Lemon fuel tasting Fire soon........:hubba:

those look YUMMY...
AWSOME job hammy..
i cant i cant wait to run my P98 again..
keep up the awsome work man..
LH

LEFTHAND said:
those look YUMMY...
AWSOME job hammy..
i cant i cant wait to run my P98 again..
keep up the awsome work man..
LH

Thank you LH for the kind words....down the home stretch we go.:)

looking great as Always LOVE your Larry OG ur bubba looks HUGE and so does the sdxchemdog keep it up!!!!! my larrys are growing like no other plant!!!!!! great decion going with larry k smoke with you later bro

Dr. Robertsozki said:
looking great as Always LOVE your Larry OG ur bubba looks HUGE and so does the sdxchemdog keep it up!!!!! my larrys are growing like no other plant!!!!!! great decion going with larry k smoke with you later bro

Thanks Dr.....You will love the LArry OG.:hubba:

PB090135.jpgPB090137.jpg

HL,

Do you mind if i ask what type of algaes to you give them ? Really nice colours without overfeeding. In the spot. That is some knowledge of the strains you have. Congrats :aok:

bho_expertz said:
HL,

Do you mind if i ask what type of algaes to you give them ? Really nice colours without overfeeding. In the spot. That is some knowledge of the strains you have. Congrats :aok:

Thanks bho....I give them nothing but water and GH Flora 3 part. I dont use any additives and didn't need any Cal/mag plus. I usually let them coast on just water the last 7 days or so....might feed till the chop this time and see what happens. Thanks for popping in.

Hum ... Like i saw BioWeed in one of your pics some pages before i thought so ... Oki. Thanks.

They look delicious Hammy. Crusty all over. One of these days I will be trying this strain. Stay safe Hammy. :)

Hamster Lewis said:
Thanks Dr.....You will love the LArry OG.:hubba:

View attachment 179874View attachment 179875
ill take a pic of my larry ogs theyre the tallest in my room. good thing im doing training!!!!!!!!!!1 later bro ill post pictures in my GJ give a day or two lol :icon_smile: :D u r pro n soil is harder then soiless so more credit to you Master Hamster Lewis;)

bho_expertz said:
Hum ... Like i saw BioWeed in one of your pics some pages before i thought so ... Oki. Thanks.

I got the whole GH Organic line for free a while back....I don't use them though. They just sit in the grow room,:)

powerplanter said:
They look delicious Hammy. Crusty all over. One of these days I will be trying this strain. Stay safe Hammy. :)

Thanks pp.....yeah you need to gve this strain a go. Still my favorite strain.....although the Purple Diesel is the prettiest strain I hve grown structure wise.

Latest posts

Back