Mostly Mandala

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I have 6" net pots with 3" holes cut into the bottom. If I feel that the plant needs a larger pot, I put the 3" pot into the 6" pot and push it all the way in so that the lip of the 3" pot is sitting on the bottom of the 6" pot. I have found that plants up to about 3-4' will do okay in a 3" pot. with the buckets, I have lids with different sized holes cut into them for different sized pots. I do have a couple of 10 gal totes made for 6" pots. I did the scrog in one of them.

LOL--I have been growing for a long time. I have all kinds of different totes and buckets lying around. The one the seedlings are in I hadn't used for qsome time as it has been a while since I germed or clones that many plants at once.

Alright cool thanks for that I got a bunch of 3 in net pots an extra airpump and airstone and about six extra square ft right under my light next to my ebb and flow:D

I was wantin to do a DWC instead of another flood table so I can compare results but i wasnt goin to cause I didn't want to have to order more net pots but knowing a 3 in one can support a plant that big helps out alot

Thanks for the tip
:48:

A weekly update on the babies. I lost a C99--the one in the top right corner.

The third pic is an 8 Miles High that I almost lost in the veggie closet disaster the first part of July. Although she is stretched, she is recovering nicely. I put her into 12/12 on the 15th and she is already showing some nice bud development. The next 2 pics are a Satori/Dynamite cross (beans from a friend of a friend) that I am quite fond of and have been running for a while. They both went into 12/12 on 8-3.

013-1.jpg

014-1.jpg

001-1.jpg

004-2.jpg

011-2.jpg

those look great. The clones really took off. The 8 miles high is cute and the satori cross' are amazing.

Looking good THG sucks about the C99.

That last pic looks tasty :)

Rosebud said:
those look great. The clones really took off. The 8 miles high is cute and the satori cross' are amazing.

These are all seeds--hence the large number of them. I do have 3 clones of the Dynamite/Satori going in the veggy space and some 8 Miles High and more DS (Dynamite/Satori) in a bubble cloner that have not rooted yet.

Now those are some fine looking babies!! :holysheep:

i'm watchin too, adding knowledge to the brainpan.:D

These really kind of got bigger in the last 4 days and I felt I needed to separate them into 2 totes. The first pic shows their crowded condition. I took the 4 BTB and the freebie California Hash fem and the Pineapple Express fem in the first tote. The second has 5 PNR, 3 Safari Mix, and 1 C99.

001-1.jpg

004-1.jpg

006-1.jpg

The BTB is fluffy like Mandala's are. Your C99 is up front and looking well. I can see why you had to separate them.

:shocked: :holysheep: Now that is some jaw dropping growth!! Beautiful babies THG.

Your posts always inspire me to keep on learning and improving each grow to someday be able to grow like that. :heart:

My poor little babies, while a huge improvement over my first run last year, pale to almost non-existent compared to yours. :D

bummer on the c99. great strain taste/bud density/yeild etc. ...little long on the finish, but good things come, right?

anyway...good luck with the rest!

peace,

mr_chow

SunWolf said:
:shocked: :holysheep: Now that is some jaw dropping growth!! Beautiful babies THG.

Your posts always inspire me to keep on learning and improving each grow to someday be able to grow like that. :heart:

My poor little babies, while a huge improvement over my first run last year, pale to almost non-existent compared to yours. :D

Thanks so much for the kind words. However, I have been growing for many many years. And I still have disasters every now and again. I still learn things all the time. You will get better with every grow...as you learn to listen to your girls, they tell you what they need. This truly is my passion!

Passion, addiction, life style, I'm in. I'm thinking why not live life doing something you really enjoy. I have learned so much already -- I can't wait to put this new knowledge into practice. I'm a little clumsy. I like to sleep late in the morning, and I don't like wearing no shoes. I believe this weed growing thing is right up my alley. Like the wise man said, "it's not rocket science." I love smokin really good weed. I think I can grow some really good weed -- I see it happening in here, and it turns me on. I like the idea of a combination of organic and chemical ferts, and I love the idea of supplying myself. I don't ever expect to make a lot of money growing my little crop, but it will pay for itself over a short time. Thank you all for your expertice, and your kind advice -- you are all special people in my book. I hope to get to know you better. Peace be upon you my brethern, and keep up the good work.

Thank you THG -- your advice has got me this far I truly appreciate your existence. You make the world a better place. Who knows perhaps some day you'll convert me to a hydro guy -- the thought of all those roots scares me though -- I feel the dirt calling me....I ordered a cool tube and a 600w digi light set up, and a MH bulb. I think you would approve :)

I just love Mandala strains--what vigor and growth. I cannot believe how they have grown in the past 2 weeks.

First pic is 2 weeks ago. The next 2 are today.

Mostly Mandala 001-1.jpg

9-2-11 001-1.jpg

9-2-11 003-1.jpg

Latest posts

Back