new arrival

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E

e2paradise

hi hi hi hi hi,
i am new arrival, i wanna know more about how to grow marijuana, please share it in here :hubba:

e2paradise said:
hi hi hi hi hi,
i am new arrival, i wanna know more about how to grow marijuana, please share it in here :hubba:

the FIRST thing that 'you' should know,.. LED's will NOT suffice...:D

ugh...r u serious?!? :angrywife: You should really go elsewhere to hock your "goods" :rofl:

and here I was.....about to stay welcome, I guess this is where the spam was taken off the table.

Thanks mods.....

and thanks 4u for that tidbit ..... KMart huh?

e2paradise said:
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

e2'.. if you have the desire to learn to grow mj, we will gladly assist you along the way. We have many fine, experienced growers to mentor you through. Some even use led lighting to a limited extent and are pretty knowledgeable in the area.
But if you only want to peddle, promote, or advertise your led supply company, you can hit the bricks friend. You can't come in here spewing bad information, and expect these guys to believe it OR accept it.
Heres an idea!! ;) Get yourself a grow set up, give us a journal demonstrating how well your leds work... :hubba:

:yeahthat: :yeahthat: :yeahthat: :yeahthat: :yeahthat:

yep...I still buy my underware at Kmart:D

Put up or shut up e2.........if you put up welcome to MP, if you don't then don't let the door hit you in the a$$ on your way out.

4u2sm0ke said:
yep...I still buy my underware at Kmart:D

What difference does it make where you buy your underwear Raymond.

Uh oh, fifteen minutes to Judge Wapner. :D

dman1234 said:
What difference does it make where you buy your underwear Raymond.

Uh oh, fifteen minutes to Judge Wapner. :D

:rofl:

one me fav shows all time:D ...

你们这群傻b,整天在那抽大麻,哥给恩介绍好的东东,恩还不要, 土b,傻b, 一群肮脏的美国佬。。。。。。。哥卖灯给你们种大大的大麻, 毒死你们这群狗杂种

Well I got my new LED flower panel up and my uncalibrated ph pen checking my urine run off, so....:rofl:

sorry :rolleyes: sometimes i can't help myself...:rofl:

Latest posts

Back