dead leaves .. are they ready ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smeg

Reaction score
hi all

here's some pics of tangerine dream
IMG_2697.JPGIMG_2699.JPGIMG_2700.JPGIMG_2702.JPGIMG_2703.JPG

all the leaves have started to die , there about 12 weeks in flower now
if i look at trichrome they don't seem to be milky yet , there mostly clear, but they look ready to me

do you think i should cut them down ..... or pull all the bad/dead leaves of
thanks for any advice
smeg

IDK, perhaps take a sample bud and do a quick dry/smoke to check it out?

Yeah, those leaves don't look like they are doing anything, so it shouldn't hurt to remove them.

Wet

Get a scope and check your trichs -- I'm thinking you could have taken that plant a week ago...

Nice dankiness :)

Peace

You can pull it now if you want as it is looking ready, but it depends on how you like your smoke and on how long that strain is supposed to go. Those dead leaves look like they died from heat or nute burn. The buds are still living so you still could let them go for another week or so if you want. :)

Well, it is a sativa dominant with some Haze in there. You should be getting close. I also recommend taking a sample bud. It seems like some of these sativas can have clears trichs for quite a while. It is an excellent looking plant. If you like the sample, you could harvest now or perhaps harvest in sections if you want a bit more cloudy trichs.

I think with some of these longer flowering strains that they just run out of nitrogen a little early (the dead leaves). The buds look great with no distress, so I really don't think it is hute burn or heat burn.

Smeg said:
thanks for the comments guys & gals
ill start to flush em now . give them another 5-6 days
ive got 9 of them in a 1.2 sq tent .... so its been a very tight for space

check out this post so to see them 4 weeks in flower
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=58868
thanks

That goes along nicely with that old growers advice, "When you think it's ready, wait a week to harvest".

Of course you'll provide a smoke report when dried and cured????

Wet

Latest posts

Back