Lollypop

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grower13

Reaction score
For my first grow journal I'll be growing Leprechaun Seed Company's Lollypop. Lollypop is C99 X Romulan cross. This is my first time growing Lollypop or any C99 strain hybrid. I put 5 seeds into MG seed stater(I have had 100% success with MG seed starter... 27 in a row, thanks HL) and as always I have 5 plants. I'll be running 2 crops of lollypop before I shutdown for the summer. I hope I do the strain justice and help us learn something along the way.

I'm a dirt farmer.... still working on an exact mix....no MG..... or hot soil
I use t5's 24/7 in veg and 600 watt hps 12/12 in flower.
I'll be using GH flora series 3-2-1..... 1-2-3
All my water is PH'd and adjusted
My room temps run 67 to 77...... humidity runs 33 to 44 percent.
My flower space is 4.5 ft by 2.5ft and 8ft tall.

bong 001.jpg

bong 007.jpg

here are the babies at 10 days...... gave them some light nutrients for the first time today...... they should take off now.

bong 012.jpg

bong 013.jpg

bong 016.jpg

bong 015.jpg

Thanks BHO, PP and LJ........ I check on them this morning..... their growing like weeds.:D

sending ya some green mojo your way.

be sitting back watching :aok:

Thanks pc and gone2pot...... gone2pot, I know you have grown LSC gear. Have you flowered lollypop? Any advice?

This is one of the strains I don't have of theirs. I have run Redrock, Klondike, Snakebite, Bourbon Street & Gravedigger. I think Hamster Lewis ran this strain. Have you checked out the Leprechaun grow group thread? Some good tips on Lollypop should be there, but Colin & Sharon are the ultimate experts. They will know how to get the best from her. Keep us posted:p

Here is a description I found on Lollypop.

Lollypop is a super extreme pineapple flavoured C99, crossed to the remarkable Romulan, creating a cinnamon coffee flavoured hybrid of very, very good quality. Pollen from our 1998 Romulan male was used, resulting in a taste test conducted with four mothers and three provinces and two states. The one mother chosen was then cubed to offer you the best tasting and smelling buds we have ever grown. The plants have a deliciously overpowering aroma during flowering.

Here are my 5 plants at 19 days from ground break. The first pic is of the plant that topped itself..... the 2 stems out grew the center....... and dominated it.

bong 020.jpg

bong 022.jpg

bong 023.jpg

Some fine looking plants. And from that description, sounds like some fine weed. MoJo for some ladies. :)

Good luck with this grow. Lanky like the Cindy...easy on watering and feed...lovely buds . Aroma and taste are memorable to say the least. Always able to pick one plant out of an entire room of something else. ( with a blindfold ). We'll be watching the grow. Keep the Faith, Sharon.

Day 33 of veg..... they were topped about 7-10 days ago...... re-potted in their flowering pots tonight ....... they are bushing out good.

I like this new potting soil I'm trying on this grow.

IMG_0130 (1000 x 750).jpg

When your roots look like this in your pot...... time to putem in a bigger pot.

IMG_0128 (1000 x 750).jpg

They are nice and healthy.
IMG_0132 (1000 x 750).jpg
IMG_0138 (1000 x 750).jpg

Here are a few more pics of them...... now wait on them to show sex..... I'm hoping for at least 3 girls. Clones will be taken in a couple weeks.

IMG_0134 (1000 x 750).jpg

IMG_0137 (1000 x 750).jpg

IMG_0143 (1000 x 750).jpg

IMG_0144 (1000 x 750).jpg

IMG_0146 (1000 x 750).jpg

I have a pack of these and was debating popping them. After reading this thread, i'm ready. I have almost the exact same setup except i'm running DWC. Very curious what kind of results you will get.

I love how lushly green your special gals are. Very healthy :aok: Keeper up!

:peace:,

7ge:)

nice. they will really love the new real estate.:)

hows the drainage on that mix? looks like alot of peat in there.

Latest posts

Back