Jericho's 1st 12/12 strains Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jericho

Reaction score
I have started 1 white indica and 1 NL x Skunk#1 by ceres seeds. 1 Motivation by Magus seeds
The Motivation was swapped with a warlock seed by Magus seeds due to it not germinating. [Edit:09/02/2012]

Planted seeds day before yesterday so on the 1st of feb. Starting them in 2 gallon pots with just some cfls on them at the moment. 2x80w 1x35w (actual watt).

Planted them in nute free soil mixed with some perlite.

I have 3 MI5s running in the same tent that surprisingly are rather small compared to the monsters i had before. Last run 3 hardly fit in the tent now they fit in the corner. Not impressed with the new traits and this was the main reason I'm trying 12/12s.

So until my MI5s are done which should be around the 20th of this month the 12/12s are occupying the lower part of the tent on one side and the Autos the other side raised a little. See pic below for a better idea.

So far nothing has popped. Temps are remaining pretty decent inside at 72-75.

Now we wait :icon_smile:

These are some pics of the MI5s i have just snapped quick. If you have seen my other GJs then you know i like to fill them with lots of pictures.

IMAG0212.jpgIMAG0213.jpgIMAG0211.jpg
IMAG0215.jpgIMAG0214.jpgIMAG0218.jpg
IMAG0219.jpgIMAG0220.jpgIMAG0216.jpgIMAG0217.jpg

Im sure i will be needing all the help i can get with these. Want it to work out good.

I think the biggest difference between autos and 12/12's is watering schedule... IME the autos dont like the soil dry whatsoever and basically got watered everyday or 2 making sure they have plenty to drink...

My 12/12's I def wait til the pot is pretty light before I water them... Im not talking dry to the point that they are saggin but to the point when you pick up the pot you know its watering time...

Sorry I dont really know anything bout the beans your poppin... :48:

Thats how I water my autos, let them dry out to the point I pick it up and go water time. So least I know i've got that down.

I've had these beans in storage for about a year, Attitude freebies. Read up on seed-finder about them and they all are supposed to have a short flowering period of about 65-70 days.
I'm starting them now while the autos are still finishing so that I don't see too much of a delay between harvesting.

I will be on my nest and watching:)

Good to see the familiar faces showing up. This one is going to be full of details and pics. Last grow didn't do a gj and missed having somewhere to post.

Hey jericho, you will really like the motivation. I grew one out last year. Great taste and really nice buzz. Green Mojo to ya.

Welcome sawhse. Hope everyone is comfy cause these seeds are taking forever to pop lol. Although one is showing shell:hubba: hehe

I normally have a germ time between 2-3 days. we at day 4 and only shell lol.

Both of ceres seeds are above ground now. Motivation doesn't seem to be that motivated though. Might need to get rid of it and plant another. going to give it 2 more days. If it doesn't take then i will replace it with the warlock by magus seeds that i have.

Autos are on there way to being done, They have about 20 days left give or take. They starting to drop some leafs in preparation.

Well the Ceres seedlings are looking good and taking well. They are about an inch from an 80w Cfl each so they are enjoying the warmth and light. The Warlock seed i planted and rooted but not yet flipped out of the soil (Had to have a poke around).

MI5s will be coming down next weekend or one after i think. The yield is going to be pathetic compared to my last grows. I think it was because i regulated the air temp in the tent ok but the pots and soil remained very cold. Think it may have stunned the roots from growing. Waiting to confirm when i harvest.

I got about 150g last grow dried between 3 of these. Probably a bit more considering i was picking allot off towards the end.

Few shots. still not much to see. The youngest is the Warlock Medium is the White indica and the biggest is the NL x Skunk#1

IMAG0230.jpgIMAG0225.jpg
IMAG0228.jpgIMAG0227.jpg
IMAG0229.jpg

They should begin to take off now :D

Im just glad there out of the soil. Hate that waiting part. Once i take the autos down they can have the 600w to veg with.

I have been thinking of what style of growing I'm going to go with on this grow. I have no where to keep a mother or do clones. Im just thinking that 3 plants under the 600w in a 1mx1m growing in a natural method might be a waste and i could do something to boost my yield. I was thinking of maybe topping the biggest (which ever one that will be) and using the top as a clone so i have 2 of that particular strain then i could lst them to get the most. Scrog really interests me but i don't know if its a good idea. I don't know if i should go above 4 in this area.

What do you guys think?

hey :ciao: Jericho, thought better l8 then nvr, right? I know w/ my jack47's they yield less when topped versus au naturale...not familiar with the strains you're growing out, but I had a Jack Frost a few years back that responded greatly to me bendin her over :hubba:. Typically w/in strain descriptions they'll tell you how they respond to topping and whatnots...Good job thus far tho...:cool2:

:peace:,

7ge:)

Hey 7ge.

Thanks for the advise. I was thinking of tying them up or scrog. Thing with leaving then natural is im worried about light penetraton to the bottom of the plant.

Latest posts

Back