East Coast/West Coast, Outdoor Satori grow off

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4u2sm0ke said:
:ciao: guys...

drft..nice root system...get them ladies in the ground and catch ston-loc

:rolleyes: Working on it brotha! :icon_smile:

Been in this ungodly hell heat in AZ all weekend. Had the mrs watering the girls, so hopefully all is well once I get home. Atleast the airport has ac.

Back home, and the girls are big bushy beasts! Tons of new vertical shoots popped up over the weekend that I need to tie down. I'll try to take some new pics soon. But for now one of Beyond The Brains roots when I transplanted a couple weeks ago, since you posted one up drft ;) Just a teensy bit root bound ehh? All four in hard buckets looked like this. The one in the smart pot was only the very bottom that had circling roots.

71.JPG

Ok, a few new pics. First the BTB that has crazy amounts of vertical growth bud sites. Bushy as a mofo. The yellow looking areas are just spots that are actually the undersides of the leaves. Second the Satori that was in the smart pot thats pretty wonky looking, but filling out where it can. Third one of the other satori's. These other 3 all look pretty similar. What do ya think :D

72.JPG

73.JPG

74.JPG

Nice new growth, ston! Its exciting when you dont get to see them for a few days, then check on em. You can really see the progress.

Ive been considering transplanting one in a 30 gallon. Two others would go in 15 gallon totes, and one satori i want to put in the ground.

I have a nice clearing in some woods near my house. Its surrounded by immature pines, all around 6-8' tall. She should blend in well. If i do, ill probably use an entire bale of Pro-mix BX plus compost, ~60 gallons.

One more of a dusk shot. Starting to get that dusk sag, but you can see more of the group of my "pot forest" as my wife calls it, haha. :48:

75.JPG

So a few questions...

First pic, am I trippin, or is this one plant starting to flower? Also this plant is the only one out of the five that the tops of every fan leafs stem is purple.

Second, what kind of bug is this, and how cant I get them out of my garden? I sprayed with seven, and it killed what was on the plants, but these guys keep flying back in. Also tried menimeth's habanero spray, and it's not affecting these guys apparently.

Third pic, this sole one leaf on one of the plants that looks like this. Deficiency? Anything to worry about yet, being its only one leaf?

Thanks

76.JPG

77.JPG

78.JPG

Looks like you are starting to flower, yes.

Can't really see the bug, but I see no damage from insects. There are good bugs you know, don't spray just any bug or you will have more bugs. (imo)

I don't know what picture 3 is about. Sorry.

Really weird one is starting to flower end of June! Pic two, pretty much center of pic there are two green long skinny flying bugs on the same leaf. No damage visible in the pic, but def have a bunch of chewed up leaves from these guys throughout all of the plants. Pic three, you see what I'm showing right? Just not sure the cause? It's weird it's only half of the leaf also

have you been moving them around at all?
were they recently moved from one area to another?
cause yeah, seems a bit early. i hope if it is, and it's been in the same place the whole time.. that it continues and stays in bloom.
i had one start to bloom early last year.. then revegged just before normal blooming.. was such a PITA.

bugs, they look like a hopper of some sort maybe(?). don't see much damage. the only time i spray OD is if thrips are getting bad. everything else i just shake away. mother nature usually keeps a good balance.

and the leaf.. being just one leaf. i'd not do anything. could even be a simple sunburn.

plants look great though man, nice job so far :)

Right on Kaotik, thanks for the input. Haven't moved the plants around at all. They've been in the same spots for months now. It's just the one that looks like its flowering, and it's getting the same amount of light a all the others. Really odd.

Couple pics for the evening. First Beyond the Brain in all its bushy goodness. Second, one of the Satori that started to flower hella early.

79.JPG

80.JPG

maybe she is just showing her pre flowers saying COME ON BABY!!!! :).. Looking nice though ston!

bubba887 said:
maybe she is just showing her pre flowers saying COME ON BABY!!!! :).. Looking nice though ston!

Thats what i was thinking. Maybe she is just showing her girly parts for you now, and shes ready to flower.

Hooray! :icon_smile: A little hungry and a little thirsty, but still chuggin :holysheep: Transplant will happen this weekend, fingers crossed i have the time! :rolleyes:

Have a great one, guys.
Drfting07

DSC_0066.JPG

DSC_0067.JPG

DSC_0068.JPG

DSC_0069.JPG

very nice drft...how far away from ya pad are these???? could ya suply me with the GPS location:D

Hey buddy! Thanks for sayin hey.

These are "back porchin' it" if you will. Thats what keeps me from putting one in the ground, or guerilla growing. I can keep them within size, and im able to water when ever they need it. I feel its a lot more suspicious lugging water across the street to a guerrilla grow, rather than just strolling into my back yard. Plus I like to keep close tabs on them. Last year i dealt with PM and it gets very very humid here, if they were somewhere else, i would have lost it all.

Neighbors arent bad either. They dont know, but i stay friendly and a few are friends.

Neighbors arent bad either. They dont know, but i stay friendly and a few are friends.
:aok:

before I got leagle I too made sure my nieghbors was happy...last thing a grower needs is pissed off nieghbors willing to call cops on anything....and yes back yard grows are way easier to maintain,,,,Happy Growing

Latest posts

Back