pics - male or female?? part 3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grass hopper

Reaction score
Attached are pics from two 4' tall plants that started budding 6 weeks ago because of the shortage of light, I believe, or possibly the shock of going outdoors. They appear to have stopped budding and believe they are reverting back to veg state. This is pics from today (6/11/12). I am concerned that the other 2 autos, if are hermies or males, may have affected these two females?? Do these pics look ok??

008.JPG

014.JPG

035.JPG

036.JPG

037.JPG

1 be male think and 2 be hard tell nothin to go by the third lookin good but watch closely and the last 2 congrats pilgrem yur females.

BWD

1. Looks male
2. Can't tell
3. Looks like a girl
4. Can't tell
5. Looks like a girl

I have minimal experience first hand, but from researching and what I've read here. None of those look 6 weeks into flower. Despite male or female. Are all of these pics way low on the bottom of the plant?

ston-loc said:
I have minimal experience first hand, but from researching and what I've read here. None of those look 6 weeks into flower. Despite male or female. Are all of these pics way low on the bottom of the plant?

I think they "were"... flowering..ston', now in 'reveg' state because the days are longer now.

plants that started budding 6 weeks ago

Ive seen this a lot this year...peeps placing they plants out too soon and have to watch reveg...be prepaired for some Monsters:aok:

I am concerned that the other 2 autos

This statement threw me for a loop...All the Autos ive ran showed they sex by week 3 from germ...sometimes just the first week...and if they(hermie/male..plants anywere near your Females is a bad thing..once the males are spotted pull ASAP and shred or burry under dirt...if ya can...please throw up some pics of the entire plant..and then a few shots of the top few nodes...hope this helps

Take care and be safe

Hick said:
I think they "were"... flowering..ston', now in 'reveg' state because the days are longer now.
:aok:

Latest posts

Back