Ultra Reveg

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MARY-JANE

Female Growers Group
Reaction score
We harvest this Ultra plant like 6 weeks ago n put it outside n it started turning purple. After awhile it went back into veg state. We think its from the purple family. Outdoors it turns purple but indoors it is snow white like White Russian. We are growing it indoors now. It has been in the grow box for 4 days and it is looking great. Here's a pic of the Ultra. Tell us what ya'll think!

100_3636.jpg

100_3639.jpg

100_3641.jpg

100_3642.jpg

100_3645.jpg

reveggies are fun, done it with my Snow White a few yrs ago...

I wanted to reveg my Bluhell but the calyx to leaf ratio was such that by the time I removed all the buds there was nothing left to reveg but a bare trunk :doh:

You don't remove all the buds. You leave the lower third of the plant to reveg and just chop the top 2/3's. The remaining budsites revert/shoot out mutated single leaves then to normal lookin leaves as it eases back into the Veg.
Oh and you pot up into a fresh pot too, for the 24/0 light cycle as well...

Hushpuppy said:
I wanted to reveg my Bluhell but the calyx to leaf ratio was such that by the time I removed all the buds there was nothing left to reveg but a bare trunk :doh:

The first pic of the Ultra is in reveg for 3 weeks. The second pic of the Ultra is the top part of the plant in 3 weeks reveg. The last pic is 4 weeks in reveg. After the Ultra was fully in bloom, we took it in put indoors too flower. Funny though, when we put it outdoors too reveg the leaves started turning purple, but flower it indoors it looks like White Russian. Very heavy resin. It gives you a couch lock and head high lasting for hours. It's sweet and very fruity. Yield is pretty good but we also had too watch out for powder mold on the fan leaves. We pre-sprayed it with organic neem oil too keep it from getting powder mold. For some reason its prone too powder mold on the fan leaves. But we put a stop too that. So far she is blooming like it was the first of Spring. Tell us what ya'll think about it?

100_3509.jpg

100_3510.jpg

100_3579.jpg

is it colder outside where u are then inside the grow room? i've heard that if you drop the temp in the grow room some plants turn purple

ShOrTbUs said:
is it colder outside where u are then inside the grow room? i've heard that if you drop the temp in the grow room some plants turn purple

No the temps are about the same.

My computer is down but will be posting pics. when I get a chance.

Sorry our computer started acting funny but we fixed the problem though. These r the pics of the Ultra in flower for 3 weeks. This is the first week the Ultra showed signs of flowering 7/31. These r the first pics of Ultra. 8/9 is the pics of Ultra in flower for the first week. 8/12 is the pics of Ultra in flower for the second week. 8/20 is the pics of the Ultra in flower for the third week. We hope ya'll like the pics! We started noticing that the Ultra is very heavy resin. She have this sweet smell like strawberries. It seems like the more we grow the more we learn. Growing a MJ plant is very simple once you learn the mechanics of the plant. We been growing for 5 years now and it still amazes us how each plant is different. But give it alot of love and it will love u back. We been growing organic because it smokes better. We hate when weed is harsh and we think ya'll will agree. But give us sum feed back.:icon_smile:

100_3679.jpg

100_3680.jpg

100_3681.jpg

100_3684.jpg

100_3686.jpg

100_3687.jpg

100_3715.jpg

100_3716.jpg

100_3717.jpg

100_3719.jpg

Here is the rest of the the pics......:hubba:

100_3892.jpg

100_3893.jpg

100_3894.jpg

100_3895.jpg

100_3896.jpg

100_3897.jpg

100_3898.jpg

100_3899.jpg

Here is the 4th week of flowering of the Ultra plant. As you look closely you can see how the plant changed. This 4th week the plant looks very heavy resin. She smells so gooood. Tell us what ya'll think?

1-100_3913.jpg

2-100_3914.jpg

3-100_3915.jpg

4-100_3916.jpg

You need to up the nitrogen your feeding her. At only half way thru, shes already yellowing. By week 8-9, she will look like big bird from sesame street!

yeah..I dont understand why peeps dont continue Nitro into flower??...

mix you next dose of nute up using 50% Vegging nutes and 50% flowering nutes, that should give them the N boost they need to finish growing

Yeah, with the sat-dom I have, she is a mighty nitrogen hoor, and need N round month and half into bloom (77dazebloomtotal)

Ya'll say use more nitro but we do. It's a organic fertilizer and its 12-55-10. Don't ya'll think it's enough nitro? We don't won't too over do it. Plus this plant finishing flower in 6-7 weeks and we always grow it this way. Flowering period is very short for this type of plant. We understand that ya'll might think the plant need more nitro but too much nitro will really hurt the plant. If anything she may need some iron, which we just gave her. Start out small with her feeding, plus we use organic molasses. We shall see if there's any change. If not then ya'll were right and we was wrong but we highly doubt it. We will post newer pictures soon.

Latest posts

Back