Mystery flower Ebb-n-Flowwww

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Budders Keeper

Reaction score
Howdy. Don't know what these are except "I know there is purple in it, all of them were purple crosses". Hey, that's it's name now.. "purple cross".

Anyhow, buddy got all his plants mixed up by babysitter when he was on vacation. He gave me a teen which I grew out and cloned. These are the babies.

They have been vegging for 3 weeks. 400ppm bumped up to 600 first week. 800 second week, 1200 third week. Flipped lights today and bumped to 1450 since they were taking nutes well.

grand ak 001.JPG

grand ak 002.JPG

grand ak 003.JPG

grand ak 004.JPG

Oh yeah,GH3,, week 1 = 1-2-3/B-M-G
week 2 = same
week 3 = 1-1-1
week 4 = 3-2-1/B-M-G
1 part botanicare cal/mag added with nutes each week.

Advice and comments always appreciated. Smoke up!

pic taken with lights out, that's why they a little droopy.

:icon_smile:

Hello:) , well it's been about a week since last pics and they seem to be filling out nicely.

grand ak 005.JPG

grand ak 006.JPG

grand ak 001.JPG

grand ak 002.JPG

THIS... is going to be a jungle. Girls are just exploding since I flipped. Technically I guess they vegged four weeks. I had them under flo's for a week after they rooted and then moved them to the buckets for 3 weeks, 1k HPS standard bulb.

Budders-
I can totally empathize. Getting so I can't walk into my tent without bumping into somebody. I'm half way through flowering.
Someone told me everything is fine "I can still see the floor"!
So as my girls cozy up to each other, I'm focusing on keeping airflow and light going strong and hoping for the best.

Hello, Thanks HF!

Ha tasty, I had to crawl in there last night and raise the fan you see in bottom pic. It's a wall mount so I had anchor new screws for the bracket and all that. Fun stuff.

Started trimming out bottom 1/4-1/3 of the girls. I have 4 more to go tonight and I'll get a pic of the bottoms.

If everything works out right I shouldn't "see the floor" for the last 5 weeks!

Smoke up.. BK

Looking forward to seeing that!
I've got two that will finish way before the others so that should work out well.
How long are you going to keep vegging them for?

They have been vegging for 3 weeks. 400ppm bumped up to 600 first week. 800 second week, 1200 third week. Flipped lights today and bumped to 1450 since they were taking nutes well.
That was on the forth. I vegged for 4 weeks total and they have been flowering since the 4th.

You got balls putting a unknown/sure thing in all those buckets? What if it turns out just, ok????

Everything I've gotten from dude over the years has been good so far. He named a bunch of strains it could be and they all sounded good. I like surprises, too.

Most of all, I wanted to name a strain and all that breeding stuff is too much work!

grand ak 2wks 001.JPG

grand ak 2wks 002.JPG

grand ak 2wks 004.JPG

grand ak 2wks 006.JPG

:holysheep: :rolleyes: Yup, they're blowing up. If I can just hold on for about 6 more weeks I may get something out of this.

Seems it will be a 7-8 week strain judging by development at 2 weeks(now).

Res was getting a little swampy smelling so I changed it out(first time since clones were put in) and brewed some Heisenberg Tea which I added the next day to take care of any bacteria/fungas. H-tea works so much better than H2O2 or clorine it's ridiculas. Res is now back to that nice earthy smell.

Long story longer...In the one pic of the bottom you can see how I use cages. I cut the cages down one side so I can wait til plants are 18in bushes to put cages on, which enables me to keep light closer at start without cage interference. Next I simply "wrap" cage around plant and bungee open side together. This method came about after I dealt with a nightmare of trying to get intact cages on 2 ft wide plants.

Oh yeah, I fogged them with Dr. Doom at 10 days into flower. The day of the flip they got blasted with "fruit tree spray" which is hydrophobic extract of neem+pyrethin.

Smoke up.. BK

They're looking great Budders, what can you tell me about this "fruit tree spray"?

fruit tree spray 001.JPG

fruit tree spray 002.JPG

Howdy,
Thanks cubby. I get it at Lowes. I think it's 15 bucks for 16oz. 1oz per gallon. It says use upto harvest on it but obviously that's just for fruit.

NC, I will make sure to post good final pics this time.

grand ak 3 001.JPG

grand ak 3 002.JPG

grand ak 3 003.JPG

grand ak 3 005.JPG
Moving right along. Keeping ppm's 1500-1600 now. Started adding florolicious plus, and liquid KoolBloom. Taking nutes like a champ. Tips aren't even burnt which really makes me want to give them more, but holding off since everything is staying green.

Fighting Rh which is normal for me at this point(55-65). The girls are drinking about 2-3 gallons a day total, which is just about what I'm emptying from Dehueys...Hmmmm. Fired up the sulfur burner for a bit just in case "it's" coming.

They are starting to put on triches now so next weeks pics there should be a little more to look at.

Thanks for stopping by, smoke up............. BK

Budders-
WOW!!!

Are you use the water from your dehumidifiers to feed plants? Have you been doing that for a while? Or are you saying that you are taking the same amount out of the dehueys that you are feeding them each day? Sorry to be having a blond moment- but my humidity gets into that range sometimes as well. However since I switched to a different carbon filter - I'm down to 50% and 52% after feeding. I always wondered if I reuse that water- but kept forgetting to ask.

My guess is that what I pull out of the air (very clean where I live) is better than chlorinated water left to sit out for 24 hours or more. But I there is some mold that could be nearby and that would be bad. For my current grow I'm going to stick with what I've been doing.
Plus I use rainwater when I can.

Your plants look great. Mine are really starting to yellow a bit and I'm trying not to freak out. I realize that is really a good sign. I'm about 20-25 days ahead of where you are now.

Green mojo for your beauties

Howdy Tastyness. Dehuey's get dumped outside. I have used it in the past in soil, but read somewhere it's not a good idea.

I have a 55 gal res. I'm adding 2-3 gallons a day to keep it at 30gal. Straight from the tap. I found it curious I was adding roughly the same amount of water I was taking out(dehu).

Interesting that new filter helped RH. I bet mine are very inefficiant at this point. I have a 4'' vortex fan with filter, and a 6 inch elicent with no filter(to lazy to put it on. I'm gonna take the filter off the 4in and see if that helps. I don't care about the smell, have the filters left over from when I did care.

Thanks for getting me thinking again! BK

Damn, Bud, those are some excellent well tended and beautiful Purples you got there. You obviously know exactly what you are doing. What an inspiration you are... SMOKIN UP

Peace

You obviously know exactly what you are doing.
:rofl: :rofl:

Thanks HF! I had a couple rough runs when I got this system. It does feel good now that's it's been fairly dialed in for a few. I just need to avoid the 8legged things and white fuzzy stuff(crosses fingers, lights candles and chants) for maybe 5 more weeks.

Speaking of (writing about??) harvest time, I'm thinking about doing the 2 stage harvest this time and see if it makes much difference on the lowers. I guess it depends on how tall they end up getting. I cut the bottom 1/4-1/3 out of all but 1, and all the little growth against the main stalk up to the first "topping".

SMOKIN UP
Heading out back to do the same!

Yeah. Take that filter off. I do it when I need maximum air pull for when its warmer out and/if my humidity sits about 55%.

Latest posts

Back