Who's Growing Mandala--Satori, 8 Miles High, Ganesh...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

The Hemp Goddess

Well, again I have a lot of Mandala going. I though it would be fun for all of us growing Mandala strains to join in and compare notes in one place. I hope you all will post up your pics and info on your grows.

I have them now in all walks of life. I have a bunch in the flowering room about ready to come out, seedlings in DWC, and clones in a bubbler. I have a couple of other strains thrown in there, but it is mostly Mandala.

These are pics I took Fri or Sat of what is in the flowering room. Other than the Beyond the Brain that is DWC, all are in dirt and close to harvest, having been put into 12/12 from 8-15 to 8-24. I'll get some pics of the vegging girls next.

1. This is the Beyond the Brain DWC that I took pics of in my dirt journal. Into 12/12 10-5.
2 & 3. These are Beyond the Brain. I have found that there are 2 distinct phenos--one bushy, the other tall and lanky.
4. These are 2 Ganesh. They both grew short and bushy.
5 & 6. These are both Satori.

10-13-12 005-1.jpg

10-13-12 007-1.jpg

10-13-12 014-1.jpg

10-13-12 009-1.jpg

10-13-12 011-1.jpg

10-13-12 013-1.jpg

I have two in the basement and one in the greenhouse, I have harvested 2 as well...

nearing harvest 010-001.JPGnearing harvest 028-001.JPGnearing harvest 035-001.JPGnearing harvest 041-001.JPGnearing harvest 069-001.JPGnearing harvest 071-002.JPGnearing harvest 072-001.JPGnearing harvest 073-001.JPGnearing harvest 076-001.JPG

These are the young uns.

These are the seedlings not long after they were put into the bubbler taken on 10-9. The second pic is the same plants today. I have rearranged a few but the top row is 3 BTB, the next row Satori, the next row 2 Satori and 1 Ganesh clone, the last row 3 Genesh seedlings and 1 Ganesh clone. I fimmed the 2 larger BTB today.

Cloning is going somewhat better since the weather has cooled off a little and the RH has gone up. I have a little of several different things here. We'll see what roots and what doesn't. I have several ready to put into a DWC.

10-9-12 002-1.jpg

10-15-12 001-1.jpg

10-15-12 004-1.jpg

10-15-12 007-1.jpg

The Hemp Goddess said:
Wow, what great color! Are these Satori?

Yes Satori, sorry! They're in the greenhouse, so really coloring up with the sub-freezing mornings we've had! First 3 pics are from basement, they're not that golden yellow color.....

you talk about the different phenos , have you discovered which one tastes best or produces more , sturdier desease resistant etc..

If you had a bunch growing and you had to cull one of the phenos to make room for a whole bunch of clones which would stay and which would go....

purdy flowers there everyone love the cool temp purps :)

Nice looking plants...next pack of beans I actually buy have to be Satori. Was going to order them this week but was hella sick last week and missed 4 out of 5 days of work with no pay. Hopefully next week. Gonna have to see who has them in stock.

yeah Whooping Cough is all over the place here in the PNW. ugh!:eek:

Hamster Lewis said:
Nice looking plants...next pack of beans I actually buy have to be Satori. Was going to order them this week but was hella sick last week and missed 4 out of 5 days of work with no pay. Hopefully next week. Gonna have to see who has them in stock.

u 2 hammy?...wow it must be goin round in jerz i had it last week, and the wife has it atm

ShOrTbUs said:
u 2 hammy?...wow it must be goin round in jerz i had it last week, and the wife has it atm

Yeah my wife got it like 3 days after me. She is just starting to get over it. I still have this damn cough.

THG, Rose, or anyone else that grows Satori, how long do you let your Satori go? i have a beauty at 65 days today with plenty of cloudy and little to no amber and i was just wondering.

dman1234 said:
THG, Rose, or anyone else that grows Satori, how long do you let your Satori go? i have a beauty at 65 days today with plenty of cloudy and little to no amber and i was just wondering.

I have seen 10 weeks listed on a couple different sites but have no actual firsthand experience....yet.:D

Mandala lists Satori at 65-70 days flowering. I generally let mine go 10 weeks. I like the up high, so kind of like harvesting with little amber.

I've been feeling a little down and coughing a lot. Jeez, I hope I don't have whooping cough.

Rose, how is your Satori coming along?

Hey THG, I hope your not getting the cold that is going around everywhere.

I just planted the 4 Satori seedlings into the one gallon bags. After they show their sex I will put them in 3 gallon smart pots I think. I will be pinching them back very soon after they get the hang of their new digs.

I was going to wait till they were over the transplant shock, but what the heck, i will show you now.
DSCF1544.JPG

I am undecided about cloning or maybe making some satori seeds to have or just what. I kinda suck at cloning.

Glad to be part of this grow, I see you have lots going on too THG.

dman, I take mine at day 63 from clone, i don't really want any amber on Satori. From seed it will be a little longer.

I have to tell you of all the pot that has crossed these lips, Satori is one of two i have to always have in my grow. I don't want to ever run out. I think i might have a problem.;)

Saw that Satori was in stock and didn't want to miss out, so money issues or not I ordered a ten pack from Herbies last night. 53 bucks, so not too bad. Just have to work out my grow so I have enough room to pop 5 beans of them or so. Looking forward to seeing first hand why everyone raves about is strain.:D

Well hurry up and join us Hammy. Glad you got the satori..good plan.

I have been wanting to tell you Hamster that I have a plant finishing up in a 1 gallon grow bag and it is still alive. It looks nutrient starved, but I did it once.

Rosebud said:
Well hurry up and join us Hammy. Glad you got the satori..good plan.

I have been wanting to tell you Hamster that I have a plant finishing up in a 1 gallon grow bag and it is still alive. It looks nutrient starved, but I did it once.

I will see what I can do to make some room for them. Might have the Clone Fairy paying me a visit so still not sure how much room I will have right now.
You went all the way in a one gallon? Nice. I think I would feel weird growing in pots bigger then one gallon at this point.:p

Rosebud-
What is the other "must have" besides Satori?

Hammy-

My clones in one gallon bags look like they would love to flower right where they are (under 24/7 light!). Keep thinking they look so cute like that- why not?

Latest posts

Back