Nirvana Group Grow 2013

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:watchplant:

Happy Growing everyone

im behind the curve i just ordered this last week, i had to wait until i got some cash first but dont wait for me i can catch up later

I believe you can drop your beans anytime...I know a couple peeps that baught but dont have the menu for them for a while...what did ya order Darkhorse?

4u2sm0ke said:
I believe you can drop your beans anytime...I know a couple peeps that baught but dont have the menu for them for a while...what did ya order Darkhorse?

Wonder Woman! :hubba: :hubba:

88946161360438580_C9rFwUs9_c.jpg

hope ya get some big boobs...:doh: I meen Buds:D

just droped 5 BJ beans in water tonight...

Lets saddle up:lama:

Is this a regular size container grow? Or are we doing little? or is that another contest?

Rose, we have 2 different group grows going on--the Nirvana one and the micro grow (although I guess that you could combine them if you wanted to).

I have not ordered any other seeds than the Master Kush although I planned on it. I just couldn't decide on the strain.

Ok I will start the Nirvana Jock horror and Master Kush,in regular size pots. Yes.

I will drop some Master Kush and I think order some Wonder Woman.

I'll be ponying up with some in the next month or less. White Rhino for me as well. Gonna focus on some indica tinctures for the wifeys :) Since she can no longer smoke.

Much dank to everyone here, let's see what quality comes about.

All mine sunk...hope they dont drown...:D

nothing up yet....day 2 in rapid rooter...:rolleyes:

Better late then a kick in the crotch. Dropping my 5 FEM AI (Aurora Indica) tonight.

Weekend Special at Nirvana. This weekend Wonder Woman Fems are 30% off--$25.86 US for 5 fem Wonder Woman. I am not a big fan of fems, but decided to give her a try. I will pop a few when I get them.

Latest posts

Back