Growing Marijuana Forum Bud Pic of the Month!

sawhse
Dalahaze
Bud Pic of the Month!

JustAnotherAntMarching
DNA's Lemon Skunk
Old 02-27-2013, 09:38 PM   #1
time4tokin20s

time4tokin20s time4tokin20s time4tokin20s time4tokin20s time4tokin20s time4tokin20s time4tokin20s time4tokin20s time4tokin20s time4tokin20s time4tokin20s
Default What's the strongest new strains

I made the auto growing guide here (seriously needs updated) and needing some advise. I haven't been able to grow for a few years and autos were really just getting started on my last grow. Now looking to grow a crop while I start some mothers for my new room. So what are some of the better strains this day and age? Thanks!

Last edited by time4tokin20s; 02-27-2013 at 09:41 PM.
time4tokin20s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 10:07 PM   #2
ShOrTbUs
Proud member of the "Bong Hitter Club"

ShOrTbUs ShOrTbUs ShOrTbUs ShOrTbUs ShOrTbUs ShOrTbUs ShOrTbUs ShOrTbUs ShOrTbUs ShOrTbUs ShOrTbUs

lots of people are loving the satori from mandala for a nice up high.
ShOrTbUs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 10:15 PM   #3
Hamster Lewis
Furry Moderator

Hamster Lewis Hamster Lewis Hamster Lewis Hamster Lewis Hamster Lewis Hamster Lewis Hamster Lewis Hamster Lewis Hamster Lewis Hamster Lewis Hamster Lewis

You talking auto strains or regular photo periods? For autos I have no picks, I used to grow them exclusively when I first started out but have not touched one in a couple years. I can run quick finishing Indicas from clone and match the speed of autos and beat them in potency and the fact that I get to hang on to the strains via clones and mom plant.
Regular strains I would agree with Short...Satori is supposed to be the bomb if you like up energetic creative highs. I have a ten pack waiting to be up next but I don't think I have enough time to run them before I shut down for the Summer. Larry OG is still my favorite overall strain. Great yields, great narcotic high and she is easy to trim. Downsides are 70 days flowering and she needs to be kept in line through lst and topping or she will grow like a bean pole. Jmo

In the beginning, man created god...

Science can fly you to the moon...religion flies you into buildings

BHC#1313 VHC#69 TGC#135
Hamster Lewis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 01:20 AM   #4
WeedHopper

WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper WeedHopper

WeedHopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 01:23 AM   #5
risktaker27
midnight toker

risktaker27 risktaker27 risktaker27 risktaker27 risktaker27 risktaker27 risktaker27 risktaker27 risktaker27 risktaker27 risktaker27

i grew the Ak47 last year and loved that im currently growing

Auto Amazing
Auto big budda Purple
Auto North light x big bud
Auto bubblelicious

from single seed co they have a ton of choices to choose from

Current Grow Multi strain Auto grow 2013
Last Year's Grow Auto AK 47 Grow 2012
risktaker27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 01:51 AM   #6
ShOrTbUs
Proud member of the "Bong Hitter Club"

ShOrTbUs ShOrTbUs ShOrTbUs ShOrTbUs ShOrTbUs ShOrTbUs ShOrTbUs ShOrTbUs ShOrTbUs ShOrTbUs ShOrTbUs

people were raving about gsc girl scout cookies for like 5 mins but havemn't heard much recently
ShOrTbUs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 12:06 AM   #7
PokeyPuppy420

PokeyPuppy420 PokeyPuppy420 PokeyPuppy420 PokeyPuppy420 PokeyPuppy420 PokeyPuppy420 PokeyPuppy420 PokeyPuppy420 PokeyPuppy420 PokeyPuppy420 PokeyPuppy420

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamster Lewis
You talking auto strains or regular photo periods? For autos I have no picks, I used to grow them exclusively when I first started out but have not touched one in a couple years. I can run quick finishing Indicas from clone and match the speed of autos and beat them in potency and the fact that I get to hang on to the strains via clones and mom plant.
Regular strains I would agree with Short...Satori is supposed to be the bomb if you like up energetic creative highs. I have a ten pack waiting to be up next but I don't think I have enough time to run them before I shut down for the Summer. Larry OG is still my favorite overall strain. Great yields, great narcotic high and she is easy to trim. Downsides are 70 days flowering and she needs to be kept in line through lst and topping or she will grow like a bean pole. Jmo
Old 09-05-2013, 02:05 AM   #8
trillions of atoms
Dank Reaper

trillions of atoms trillions of atoms trillions of atoms trillions of atoms trillions of atoms trillions of atoms trillions of atoms trillions of atoms trillions of atoms trillions of atoms trillions of atoms

a cpl ppl here that have "run" it rave about it, but there is so...so ...much ...more out there. ive run it and it aint **** IMO

research. google is useful for ppl that want answers like you.
'
Old 09-05-2013, 02:11 AM   #9
ShecallshimThor
Master of funk

ShecallshimThor ShecallshimThor ShecallshimThor ShecallshimThor ShecallshimThor ShecallshimThor ShecallshimThor ShecallshimThor ShecallshimThor ShecallshimThor ShecallshimThor

Quote:
Originally Posted by time4tokin20s
Now looking to grow a crop while I start some mothers for my new room. So what are some of the better strains this day and age? Thanks!
I did the same thing grew autos while my photos reached maturity, my only reason for doing an auto indoor.
My favourite auto I grew was Cheese Candy Auto from Positronics Seeds. Potency wasn't best but smell while growing and chopped up for a J was amazing then the taste was very surprising
ShecallshimThor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 02:37 AM   #10
Dman1234

Dman1234 Dman1234 Dman1234 Dman1234 Dman1234 Dman1234 Dman1234 Dman1234 Dman1234 Dman1234 Dman1234

I've done a bunch of Larrys and it is by far The best I've grown, but what really seals the deal is when i take it to friends places that dont know i grow and smoke it with other people. ppl go nuts over it.

I have done 5 or 6 Satori and it lives up to its rep around here for sure.

For now, all i need is to have Larry and Satori around at all times and im set.

I cannot be held responsible for any of the above as apparently my Dog has learned to use a keyboard, I tried to change my password but he hacked me
Dman1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 12:40 PM   #11
Rosebud

Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud

dman, that is exactly how I feel. I don't have the straight Larry yet, but the nurse larry and satori, i think i would be set forever. One to get you going and one to put you to relaxed heaven.

Grow journals: :Current grow
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ad.php?t=68734

Rick Simpson oil thread: http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ad.php?t=66245
Rosebud is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 02:42 PM   #12
The Hemp Goddess
Granny Mod

The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess

I kind of was thinking the same thing--Nurse Larry and Satori.....however, I am thinking some kind of in-between for relaxing, but not too much.

Sorry for getting off the subject of autos, but get some nice clones going and your turn-around is not going to be much more with photoperiod than it is the autos. Maybe just an auto or 2 to tide you over your first grow?

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ad.php?t=30891 <-- DIY 150 watt cool tubes

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ighlight=scrog <-- DIY SCROG
The Hemp Goddess is online now   Reply With Quote