80-120 proof liquor (40-60%)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YYZ Skinhead

RIP Neil Peart 9/12/1952 -- 1/7/2020
Reaction score
I want to make a cherry brandy pie. How many days do I steep the shake in 40-60% booze (80 to 120 proof)? I usually do Everclear extracts, but I want to taste the brandy. I am doing the same with peach pie and an upside-down pineapple indica cake with rum. I shall post the recipes if they are successful.

sounds like itll be yummy! from what ive seen on youtube vids people let it sit for a week while making tinctures and just shake it a lil everyday. I wonder if you still need to decarboxylate that still if you plan on cooking with it?

come on up ;) sip to what I be makin and garentees yual let crank out yur back after sippin be sterilizin everythin in five foot radius and dare ya light match to it while comin out takin more then yur fancy fire extiguishers be puttin yur gotchies out ;)

BWD

HighBrixMMJ, I think the dissolved THC in the booze would cook into the pastry, but I think I have seen posts saying to bake the weed for a few minutes before cooking. I may try both.

BWD, you know I would be slammin that shine by the Mason jar in addition to the shine/cherry pie. :evil:

I would think the same as a tinature highbrixmmj said it

Decarb @325f for 5 min before steeping.

Baking the brownies or cookies will decarbing them, cakes need quick decarbing before cooking unless in butter.

Latest posts

Back