SCHT is BACK and couldn't be more excited!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShecallshimThor

Master of funk
Reaction score
I've been lurking the forum while I waited for these, it's been a while sure missed you good people!

All right got my seed in the mail today and here they are!

5 pack of SubCools, DEEP PURPLE Reg. 3 pack of Dutch Passion, Auto-Blueberry Fem
5 pack of Short Stuff, Snowryder Fem. 2 Short Stuff, Super Cali-Haze Auto Fem/FreeBee
2 Auto-seeds, Trans-Siberian Fem
Purchase Freebies 1Fem
Positronics; Grapefruit, Jack Diesel, Super Cheese Auto.
BlimBurn, AK Auto.
Birthday Freebies
2 Bodhi Goji OG Reg. 2 Humboldt Seed Org Bubba Kush Reg.
1 Fem
G-13, Chocolate Heaven. Dinafem, critical +. Female Seeds, WWxBB
Emerald Triangle, BB headband. DNA Limited, Snowcap.

AND A Blimburn Coffee Mug!

Plan is to prep some soil and plug 5-7 seeds into it tomorrow. 2 DEEP PURPLE, 1 Super Cali-Haze Auto, 1 Snowryder, and The Grapefruit. Maybe one or two more I can't decide :hubba:

IMG_0059.jpg

:yay:

looks like ya have plenty of work ahead

:48:

yes thats a nice bunch of seeds you have thier.cant wait to see more

Welcome back Thor!! What happened to your avi? ;)

Welcome back...nice to see ya getting back to it. Green Mojo.

looks like you need more seeds :giggle:

jk, :welcome: back after your hiatus.

Nvthis which avi do you mean? I think I know but not sure

Ok here we go! Popped 5 into dirt

2 deep purple in the larger coffee cups, Chocolate Heaven in the smaller cup
Grapefruit in the round plastic container and Super Cali-Haze Auto in the square plastic container
Might plant another auto but haven't decided yet lol.

image.jpg

Ok here's a pic or two of the speaker I'm going to use for my seedlings
Plan on adding more light and this fan is awesome but little loud.

image.jpg

:doh:

I bought auto seeds thinking I could harvest them just as my others started to show sexual maturity, then I only planted the sativa auto which is gonna take longer than normal autos. So on the night of Mar 19 I planted 1 Trans Siberian and 1 auto Cheese Candy, In the cups. The pic is of Mar 20 when I planted 2 auto Blueberry into small jiffy pellets, I hope to grow one in a DWC to see if hydro has accelerated growth. I have read that is one reason people like hydro it the growth difference. I have never done a side by side to compare, and realize its not optimal as they are not identical plants but hope to see a difference.

Today as an update I have nothing to report lol, still waiting for my first sprout

image.jpg

5 out of 9 have popped so far. Both Deep Purples, Chocolate Heaven, Cheese Candy Auto and the Super Cali-Haze Auto. The Super Auto was first to show yesterday and the rest have come up since. I'm still waiting for the Auto BlueBerry, Auto Trans Siberian and the Grapefruit to pop. The Grapefruit is the only one I was worried about as the seed was light in colour, don't know if it was matured enough to sprout. I will give it 10 days before I dig it up to find out lol.

image.jpg

Your coffee looks as thick as mine pilgrem ;) Be lookin like yur goats milk be curtled too ;)

Just yankin ankle mind ifin I pull stump and gander bit?

BWD

Want a chainsaw to turn stump into chair? Ya might be where a while!

MMMMM mmmmm MMMMM coffee!
Can't get enough of it then reuse the cups and I get to experiment a little when using them for sprouts.
I poked holes all the way up one to mimic air pots, one only half way up and one with just holes on the bottom. I hope to see the difference when I goto transplant in the root system. I have already noticed a difference in how quick the "air pot" dries out which should mean more oxygen and better roots from my understanding.

So I thought I'd do a little up date as I have had little more action
The Trans Siberian Auto and one BlueBerry Auto popped yesterday and the second BB Auto popped today. Also spent some time making a little bubble :cool:. Did two runs, the corner chunks are from the 75 bag and the centre two are from the 25 bag. Now I just gotta wait for it to dry, any idea how long that'll be? Hahaha I've read 5 days but thought that was kinda excessive.

image.jpg

Ok so all my seedlings are doing good and will be a week old tomorrow, on Wednesday I will start I very light feeding.

My germ rate was 8/9. :hubba:
The Grapefruit from Positronics was my only seed to not pop. So I planted my Snowcap LA from DNA Genetics Limited yesterday.

The pic is has my new DWC veg bucket with a BlueBerry Auto in it, the first time I grew I hated wasting 20L of water and the corresponding nutes :holysheep: just waiting for the roots to grow out of the net pods and down to where I wanted the water line to be. So I decided to make a smaller bucket out of an ice cream pail and here it is.

image.jpg

Another small update

The Snowcap LA has sprouted, giggity giggity.
Germ rate upto 9/10, kick @$$.
Think it's time to start feeding but want to transplant my autos first, any suggestions.
Roots are growing like crazy in my small DWC, glad I made it

Your babies are looking nice and healthy. Keep it up. :). Oh yeah, awesome germ rate..

Ok so today is day 13 from sprouting and here they are

Group shot of all the babies growing

Still can't load more than one pic at a time so bear with me once I start shooting more pics. Muhahahahahaha:hubba:

image.jpg

Latest posts

Back